3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robert de Sable 15.02.20

Conceited bastards. I'm more impressed by the Dwemer - they were supposed to take the Olympus race of Mer, not these dubious characters..

R
RyadovoyIgroman 15.02.20

Isramerica axes is not enough for them...

T
TheGellanKreis 15.02.20

Ah...to Arm all the Nords Notradame and to give everyone a Voice and direct on your real enemy: the Aldmeri dominion. The Empire is not as descendants of their race and the default should be friends!

S
Svarthjarta 15.02.20

Hitrozadyh assholes.
Black cloaks are beautiful, but the desire to drive them with an arrow between Venice eyes or a sword in the ribs, it does not save them.
One of them called dominion, already inspires an aversion to them, I don't know why. In General, fun chop them heads off, and destroy by any means necessary, even if Al himself.

E
ExoDus_DoKeR 15.02.20

The thalmor, but rather Altmeri dominion is definitely EVIL!!! All anyone can see - I cut.
BUT I envy their strategies. To develop such a scheme of capture of the state and to create a network of agents - any uncle EAL will be jealous.

About criminal faces! I went for the TB quests, killed the Emperor, and then came to the Thulium and joined the Legion, and they somehow POH*th. Rikke says she likes me))

I
Izuchennyy 15.02.20

One to one.

w
white_wolf45 15.02.20

Studied

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.02.20

Watering goats in the toilet.

N
NightHawkreal 15.02.20

For me, as they are not worse than the Imperials, only smarter.

s
spellcustomer 15.02.20

Innocent sheep in the game. The dominion is doing exactly what it should do strong and rapidly growing nationalist state with Imperial ambitions, especially in the era close to medieval. Once everything is human the peoples game is so rotten that allow a command (and then spit on the agreement), then well done, the thalmor keep.
Of course, the game is a game, but... Ex-convict flees from execution and a dragon attack, and after a while becomes a real nagibatorov of all things, knocks virov packs, giants, trolls, in that time, both Ulfric and Tullius are sitting in their kennels, the thalmor grab people in broad daylight, the Jarl how Horny girls are looking for for anyone to lie... Paraphrasing imperku blacksmith of Whiterun:Here need someone who knows how to get his. The thalmor, your able to achieve, the rest is not even the dragonborn would not change anything here.

a
airstorm 15.02.20

Cut, cut and cut is the thalmor .... and the Imperials. And anyway Skyrim is Nord land ... so to cut anyone who is not a Nord :) .... come in large numbers, damn

O
Oweal 15.02.20

so to cut anyone who is not a Nord :) .... come in large numbers, damn
it a shit idea...

Spoilerless cut ALL of the Nords, Mer, thalmor, Imperials, brothers dope, giants, dragons, Daedra... one and all! assasins forever, 25 LVL, the damage of stealth under 1000

u
usoid 15.02.20

Normally am. Measures are what has been achieved in the war, would be silly to expect from the winners of the flirting and fawning. This is the lot of the vanquished, tobish all subjects of the Empire.

J
Juice_028 15.02.20

Don't know, but I like the Thalmor, on the one hand, they have some charm, they say beautiful, mysterious, smart, etc. And on the other hand they are arrogant bastards who dream of the dominance of Mer over men. Those who think that any strong Brother Storm can easily kill the Thalmor, very wrong. Because they are mages, and warriors (just bad), while blunt barbarian swinging his 20 pound hammer the size of a child, the thalmor, it'll fry, and then swords will finish. And by the way why does everyone forget about black marsh? They also are gaining strength, so maybe in TES 6 we will also kill and amarkov.

... ... ... 15.02.20

What bugental something? Of course they will swing right and humiliate other races. They won the war, put the Empire to its knees. The way the people on the basis of the civil war in Skyrim, is not worried strong.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.02.20

The thalmor are beautiful, but too arrogant and pride they had seized one hundred percent. But if you choose, for example, between the Empire and the Thalmor, then I would choose the Thalmor.

D
D.Artist 15.02.20

Maybe would be good, if only it was possible to play for them :/

I
Infiltrator 15.02.20

When as .I recently decided to play and have faced already.

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 15.02.20

For their arrogance, contempt for other races,religious intolerance, vile rat faces-cut without mercy!

A
AMIRUN_07 15.02.20

Specifically, all such urine. Damn, if I, that is, the Dragonborn would be able to start a war against the dominion, then I would take everybody along. And we would have won, I was one of 50 soldiers stand