3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almoanah 15.02.20

Juice_028
yeah because they hack one another

I
Imperskiy Okkupant 15.02.20

NightHawkreal What ? The Imperials throw zigu ? Yelling about prevoshodstvo of their race ? Organize genocides are not desirable people ? No ! The Imperials defend Tamriel !!!!!! They are heroes and not punitive !!!!!!

N
NightHawkreal 15.02.20

Imperial Occupier
Yeah, in Skyrim for example.

M
Magnum66 15.02.20

Bow down to the Thalmor)

Y
Yababayaga 15.02.20

These assholes are everywhere shake their rights. Fucking master race. All hang from the yardarm.

B
BlackYastreb 15.02.20

They GANDON FAG AND fascist make heads and fell to their elven shoulders

s
san4ous77 15.10.20

I despise them. They will tell the Nords who to worship. I kill everyone, whether it's in his own embassy, or at least in the palace of the jarla. I don't feel sorry for the oblivion.

A
Andrey 787898 02.12.20

Shadow
On Mead Negoni, the Empire was weakened, to continue the war meant suicide, and the concordat was concluded at the very last moment. Yes, he does not give the empire to recover, the Talmorians have thought it through and the KBD provokes riots (such as the uprising of Ulfric) etc., but of the two evils choose the lesser. At least in politics. So Titus Mead 2 did everything right. Yes, he's not Tiber Septim, but he's a good emperor, just not good enough to be in a good time. And if Ulfric is crushed in time, the empire has a very minuscule but still chances to defeat the Dominion (no). Ulfric with the Storm Brothers, even if he's not a talmore agent, just a fluff in the path of a hurricane.