3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
.N7. 15.02.20

freaks imagined themselves to be gods, all anyone can see from the thalmor and all of these high elves will strike to kill

u
usoid 15.02.20

.N7.
Freaks?
I have the opinion that elves can say the same thing about people and beastmen.
Imagined themselves to be gods?
Well, if you remember that life is the measure for hundreds of years, and the human does not hold up to hundreds, Yes, perhaps something from the gods is.

D
DimSKnZ 15.02.20

Yes, normal thalmor, so to speak, look with its bell tower, I strong dictate their own terms. Be not as villains, but simply the winners.

u
usoid 15.02.20

Rickard
This is due to the personal impression of the meeting with the thalmor. Videshi, a personal insult, it overshadows everything. How to remain indifferent when some of the characters, they think you stink podryvnoy ? Personal injury svezhevypechennye of domakinov grow to awesome proportions and knows no bounds, and they spit on the Empire, or BB. All these rassusolivanie about the arrogance of the elven race, or the arrogance of people this is just nonsense to justify bzyk my wounded I ))

A
Artes2013 15.02.20

The thalmor is a Parasite on the body of Tamriel.The high elves are a proud and just.To win the war they helped the magic,without it, even a dozen elves not have lasted against 3 representatives of all other races.They only can talk his magic on the right and left.The thalmor must be destroyed.Talmor MUST DAI (Or don't remember how to spell)

.N7. 15.02.20

usoid I actually did not want them to talk like that) just mad at them and all, but you can tell by the navels of Skyrim think you are)

K
KoT_B_TpycaX 15.02.20

I don't know, I will be happy to kill))) although they are all right: Tamriel izdrevne belonged to the Mer-alfam. Dash nodes freedom, they all but their will kill, given the fate of the snow elves.

o
orion1786 15.02.20

In the beginning I treated them exactly won the war here and swing right, is quite common.
But after togas as I was attacked by their squad ,get the fuck off response to the question whether I polanaise Talos, and then sent a detachment with orders to kill me and found out more about them by hacking all anyone could dobraca .Also decided that I need to put the entire tip of the dominion to call.
They are Nazis and fascists Africa
and ordinary elves are quite normal people.

u
usoid 15.02.20

.N7.
Not the umbilical they themselves believe, something. ETOGES inquisitors, the ordinary religious inquisitors. They believe, wholeheartedly mind you, that doing the right thing, even though in this hole called Skyrim. Elementary, remember the history and the middle ages, the persecution of witches in Europe. About identity thing ))

P
Pirat-AC3 15.02.20

The thalmor Loch,the Aldmeri dominion s top.

w
wes267 15.02.20

I respect them.

M
Marks Kelayt 15.02.20

The Thalmor themselves clinet as the noble elves, but behind that innocent party is hiding a real hatred! Their arrogance and hatred of Talos (maybe I accidentally missed the motives of their hatred of him), and of their intolerable selfishness disgust me! What Empire is worse than them? On the contrary, the Empire is trying to protect everyone, or at least trying to. And Ulfric? It is similar to Hitler something, but to start a senseless war (this is the part of the Empire) for the sake of independence... he Is not George Washington. Although if you go by this thread, that Skyrim could become as strong as America now. In General, Ulfric is heading to the 9th circle of hell. If those who like the Nords offended, then sorry - everyone has their own opinion. However, it is possible at such a pace the debate to make one side or protect, or against the Thalmor.

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

Their arrogance and hatred of Talos (maybe I accidentally missed the motives of their hatred of him),
The Septim something like this:
Began to consider all sorts of semi-wild apes that one of the monkeys, proleta to heaven, became God, not worse than were there before Eight (the Aedra).
Measures, epochs worshipper Eight a long time this heresy was ignored, and then for some reason thought that the Aedra equating monkeys to typical Daedra (the Aedra Talos according to sizes, does not pull) - degrades.
A good reason to start a genocide wrong believers monkeys, no particular hate, just concern of the Inquisition on the purity of the Christian faith African blacks :)

What Empire is worse than them?
the fact that at the state level promoted the fact that the head of a large pack of monkeys became equal to the gods :)
And the fact that religious war Empire in fact loses, signing KBZ.

Before going to clean of heretics to the Empire - thalmor purged of the infidels at home, i.e. in the sequence they can not refuse...

It is noteworthy that the fact that Skyrim and the Empire have long run the sides with the worship of the Daedra - one does not hurt, although from the same series...

v
vladis345 15.02.20

Measures, epochs worshipper of Eight That's W what steps? The Dunmer who worshiped the Daedra and the Tribunal? The Altmer who worshiped the Daedra? There are of course small exceptions, but still.

at the state level promoted the fact that the head of a large pack of monkeys became equal to the gods :)
Not just equal, but by God, i.e. the Aedra, which proves oblivion, and to a lesser extent Knights of the Nine.

m
mad wolf 15.02.20

Well this is what steps?
Yes, everything :)

The Dunmer who worshiped the Daedra and the Tribunal?
so they're Aedra did not deny - just practical preferred Mogilitsa divinities smaller or even Holy - it is easier to answer...
But their gods to the Aedra are not equated.

Not just equal, but by God, i.e., the Aedra,
well it depends on point of view, and the thalmor think its only right :)

which proves oblivion,
where it proves that? cyrodill her Talos was worshiped along with Eight, but saved Talos created the Empire from the oblivion crisis is not something the Talos and Akatosh...

M
Marks Kelayt 15.02.20

just care the Inquisition on the purity of the Christian faith African blacks
That's about it. Their orders imposed on others.

u
usoid 15.02.20

Marx Kelt
What knows otkeda sailed the Nords created the Empire and invaded territorio, did not exactly? Or they can be, they are not evil, they have nowhere to live?

o
orion1786 15.02.20

Well, saved not only the Empire but the whole world, including the Thalmor
And GG saved him and Martin which by the way is a descendant of Talos and Akatosh controversial part there prisustvovali a drop of his blood from the amulet of kings that Martin mixed with my m turned into a dragon,here is the principle as to the blood on the armor to open the portal. Therefore, participation in the salvation of the world, any of the gods only indirectly, if it ever was.
And of Talos personally intervened so the rest of the Aedra didn't do anything either .
And by the way altars Talos plowed in skarima just like the rest of the eight Aedra .

E
Elven hope 15.02.20

About the elves! Too bad we can't stand under their banners! I was sorry to kill them. It serves these people. Destroyed, then, the Ayleids, tokumaru, drove out the Falmer. If they killed people, then it would be one of the few worlds in which they live elves, where the elves lived under the oppression of the people in the reserves and died, and Vice versa.

A
Almoanah 15.02.20

The thalmor Honestly pergebant stick how many there imperij 1000 or 10000 years old and they remember all of porano vinovati