3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
white_wolf45 15.02.20 10:33 pm

Your attitude to the Thalmor! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How do you feel about the arrogant navels of Skyrim the Thalmor?)))
108 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex668 15.02.20

Watering them as see no mercy!

u
usoid 15.02.20

Interesting. The arrogance of the thalmor see everything, and the arrogance of the Nords or orcs there. And morovinde was the arrogance of the Dunmer, particularly Telvanni or Konotoptsev. Also wanted to strangle them all,EN masse, when another guard said
Move on, nothing!

J
Juice_028 15.02.20

usoid
a gazebo is allocated to the thalmor as arrogant bastards (because they deployed around part of the plot). If would single out the Dunmer in TES3 maybe they also hated. And Nords are not arrogant, they just ofigel from this that pulled the elves that hate. Orcs, too, are not, they do not like outsiders and prefer to keep to ourselves. That's all

u
usoid 15.02.20

vICCE
Dana? And you met the mercenaries? Those that call GG snotty child. Definitely met. As for me, as these esche visokomernoe the thalmor. For the thalmor, though in fact, captives are, well, winners, they, che already there. Winners ought not to groveling before every zanyuhany tramp. On your forehead it is not written that you are dragonborn and Savior of the world. Normal rogue a dime a dozen not only in Skyrim. Well, che you to Lisp? Get lost, it's esche said softly, sincerely )))

J
Juice_028 15.02.20

usoid
I came across these more than once, but it does not seem to mercenaries, ordinary bandits. It's not arrogance. Why do you think they crucified in front of each tramp? To take his money and stuff! It's easier just to kill the target rather than the bully so she gave them to you.

u
usoid 15.02.20

vICCE
Nonsense. Then why the guards crucified? These guys don't attack until you react and pass by. However like most thalmor. Exception of only those who have the order at your disposal.

J
Juice_028 15.02.20

usoid
They run up and start a conversation. And after the mass slaughter the thalmor (or complete certain quests), all the thalmor are hostile (but only in part. For example those who are captive, did not immediately attack).

b
barmaley73 15.02.20

played for Altera,it is a pity that in this case is not provided to the dominion playing up :(

S
Shoki 15.02.20

they will lose the war because trying to drive on the divinity of Talos,and as we know from oblivion'a,when we needed the blood of God,blood on the armor of Talos is fine,and therefore, Talos the God and punish the thalmor.:D

u
usoid 15.02.20

vICCE
Who runs up to you, thalmor, esche and the conversation they start? Figase! You have a special of some sort , exclusive Skyrim. ))

u
usoid 15.02.20

Shocks
Alas. The gods can be punished only where they believe, or even doubt. In the territories of the elves, the human God has no power, he's nobody. Plus, there are 8 gods who direct and will stand by and watch as Talos punishes their flock, yeah, fat chance ))

S
Shoki 15.02.20

usoid
actually you're right,in oblivion Talos and jerked like that to help,although the Imperials at the time, Bob his head on the floor and prayed to Talos ,but in the end we get razgranicheniia the capital and the frozen statue of Akatosh that blah crapped out of a Dragon that took over the world.
So the question may be Akatosh helped Martin for his geek in 200 years could fly and burn the village?And again, not fit for what he has created then dragonriding?Anyway the topic of the gods and the Daedra did not open.
And by the way, Yes,the Thalmor can get to you sometimes and say Hey you be quiet or will castrate

m
molag bal 15.02.20

Lol I ugaral with elf in the Empire which is really good to people. Geek, or a typical elf is unclear because we had only thalmor Gestapo => it is impossible for them all to judge in the image of justiciero
One day, I remembered I'm an elf, too, was playing and I was approached by justiciar and in the forehead as You pray to Talos? well I said no... Kill him! He's lying!((((

i
iTag 15.02.20

Stupid selfish arrogant *Udaka!

M
Merida 15.02.20

Drown, head, tear, etc., etc.

M
Max Fry 15.02.20

Blew up their firewalls, ran up raping their dead bodies and cut off limbs.
Spoilerish for cruelty ;(

S
SERAPHIM207 15.02.20

That's about the same as white_wolf45,only cutting off the head.

o
oranzheviymamont 15.02.20

About the snotty baby. Generally climb now, time to kill, brought to Wintergold. Is a woman by the name of Nord, that name, and not a race, with the Mohawk, the normal gold armor. Well, she told me what are you nozzles. my child..., I then realized who is in the Frozen hearth killed the bartender and two piles of ash, she's got the Mace, the murder ispaused. And the captain of the blue sea, or something like this, whose body was lying in the center of Windhelm, too, it is the same brazen types. This flirt can't find, which also lives in Windhelm, simply disappeared. Haven't played very much, went to kill time, and the situation seems clear.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.02.20

Did the Thalmor, what should be done with these arrogant idiots - kill and resultname. =)

I
Infiltrator 15.02.20

About me is given.

The order of Elimination

Wanted (my Russ, name) - Enemy of the Thalmor, is actively interfering with our plans and brought a lot of harm to the Dominion. Goal deserves a cruel death for their crimes