3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

How to kill iron bull?

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

No *prescription* do not say , and it drenched and all . Is that the more combos you do , and try to beat him in the air .

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

I found a solution. Forgot that there is a lever with the launch of the logs.

k
k0u1 16.02.20

people help playing castle de Pandora box need to find,in the second test de need to sacrifice to bring down the cage with logatom and in the Intro is buggy /:(((( anyone knows what's that

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

Maybe the disc is scratched ?

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

By the way, I firmly hangs before the fight with Ares ' sword.
Played with emulator pirates.

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

Should the us patched version . Cha I understand European ?

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

As I said I have a pirate with an English voice and Russian text. If this question was directed to me?

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

http://www.emu-land.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6cf6657965fd80031b6e97726810199f&/topic,23269.msg337600.html#msg337600

Read , helped me in my time , conductive blaze is

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

Thank you. Will read later, the link to the forum will retain the clearly required.

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

And I almost forgot... I have a problem with the second part of God of war II green background locations. Videos and the character models in the game, and the background level green, i.e., floors, interior and everything else according to plan. If someone knows help.

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

At the same forum read . Cha probably the old version of the plugins , it is necessary to upgrade ...

T
Tony_Redgrave 16.02.20

I downloaded the 1.9.7 version of the emulator and I have the machine resolved the same problem. there is still a good BIOS(although the Japanese, but it does not bother me). can put on PG, with the tinctures on which I played

G
Godfather-den 16.02.20

Help, stuck!
After this fork:PlayGround.ru
Left path: crossbow(aim the camera does not allow), 2 archers, a sealed room(in red), further room with doors PlayGround.ru
Central like that displayed when you move the lever on top but it is broken. Stalled
The right way: a lot of platforms, 4 archers guarding the platform with the chests and lowered the bridge
pix.PlayGround.ru
etc. on the side of the man at the lever drives the forest. Stalled
What am I doing wrong?

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

You need to drag the crossbow to the platform on the left in the second screenshot. To deploy a few passes shifting from platform a crossbow Then you can shoot in front of the door, the passage to the new force - lightning of Zeus. Dude this zipper will fill in the third screenshot. This plot point.

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

You need to drag crossbow here http://pix.playground.ru/494101/12626/300046/
put on the round thing which is the room with the lever to crank the crossbow so that he would have the door broke , and then the door go .

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

Toist Rica turning in , turns round and platform

129roman 16.02.20

and I'm stuck at Pandora's box...to make war on the treadmill,walk forward,there is a Pandora's box they went down, and there the mystery of Pandora...Nena che do((

D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20

Don't even remember where it is possible to get stuck . Just remember to drag the box to the exit ...

D
DeathCoreGuitar 16.02.20

I went through GoW on GOD so I am a master of the game...I opened all absolutely, if you have any questions write to PM will be happy to answer