3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARKSIDEATH 16.02.20 09:52 pm

Questions on the passage (God of War)

Ask , I can - help !!!
157 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 16.02.20

if you went and opened all the things you are not yet a master.... now, if you wrote record time, everything would be different now) suddenly you took a week...

z
zzzt 16.02.20

Well, most likely people passed on the ps3, and therefore probably suggests that opened all the Prizes from the game, which means that one time he was playing not more than 5 hours.

I have a question about the room with spikes, where you have to move the box at a time devils where (otherwise those spikes to run in 20 seconds). I don't have time! I brake or the secret is that you need to move somewhere where it's obvious?
Well, or give advice on how to kick it properly that is. Maybe the chip is what it is)

R
Rand alTor 16.02.20

I can say only one thing, work out every second, every step and direction. Before kicking the box to the ledge in the next room waiting for you, inaccessible chests, suggest to run to look around. Don't be afraid to die twenty times in one place and someday you will all the difficulties on the shoulder.
By the way the ledge is not noticeable. But you can see that where you pulled the lever with grid hole into the room, and the ledge on the opposite side. Here there and move the box.
The clarity of the action, precise movement and no chance for error...

D
DeathCoreGuitar 16.02.20

No, I passed the first part on God for 10 hours with something, light for 6-8 so it turns out 2 hours is spent on the blocks and death I
Now trying a second pass at the Titan...but got stuck almost out of the great deep..leaving only to hand to fly but can't kill the enemies in the arena you want the lever to raise....I hate the damn harpies do the same blow from which the figure Dodge into a full arena(

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

we have to try.......God of War not in one sitting not to pass.......have to try many times...........harpies are annoying me too,but Kratos is the power that emits lightning if you let them in closer,they all can kill.......

S
Stigi 16.02.20

I'm on Titan is not the first not the second not mastered well it mazahizm

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

and I passed,it was hard of course,but we must try........try it......

S
Stigi 16.02.20

To get the old PS 2 from the shelves ehhhh....

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

come on........though remember years gone by.......

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

I went to M. video and saw the God of War trilogy.....all three discs of the campaign of Kratos in one box.......I would take......

S
Stigi 16.02.20

This is for PS3? we can also take..... there first part 2 in hd.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.02.20

OOO I forgot to ush the previous pieces, and 3 platinum dislodged.

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

me too,but end of class:stabbing himself with the blade of Olympus to release hope for the salvation from cataclysms......but in the end he survives.............that's just Athena mad at him was......

S
Stigi 16.02.20

Thomas Sevchenko
I have unfortunately not yet 3-she can really take a trilogy??

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

and on the box its not there......you then have to take the PS3 to buy it......

S
Stigi 16.02.20

I have zy3 temporarily but there)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 16.02.20

I bet that in 4 pieces, we will restore peace at Mary ending 3 hints at this.

M
MetalObsidian 16.02.20

exactly.....e trailer game trailers saw...........at the end of the cool said the game like in REsident Evil: God of War IV

S
Stigi 16.02.20

fake

l
ljrerby 16.02.20

my question is on the passage, and running the game on pc
When you run gives an error. Here is a screen http://pikucha.ru/622881
I have w7 HB 64bit.