3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerodos 17.02.20

And like OK, the game does not tell me? And then Kent joists afraid to take to play)))) Waiting for write=))))

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

Yes you topic read everything is written,preferably previous ...

PS And not only one of your Kent lagi..

Z
Zhasl 17.02.20

My impression of the game
1)the Graphics are not bad a little better than the Anderkover
2)Physics and Handling full g..VNO pathetic parody of the Race DriverGRID
3) again, the tracks are very similar and the meaning is also with Race DriverGRID
To be honest my opinion is plagiat with the iconic Race DriverGRID so Need for Speed: Shift full sh..t
failure toy

z
zoorg71 17.02.20

YEAH TO the GRID thereof, as to Beijing a cancer!!!! Suggest poyuzat GRID and about the SHIFT you will remember as a nightmare!

A
Alex_95 17.02.20

Best game ever,but there is one thing:well, tell me, who asked the developers to change the process of onlinelive.Simetrii there every time you need on each side to set vinili,to inspect the car completely impossible,then the specific area vinili not vylaziyut on the side,then to the side,on top of the car means up is it possible to do ?
Waiting for ispravlenie!

A
Alex_95 17.02.20

RDriver but its cool as it can be done, and the idea HOTA would be willing to put too...(

B
BestPro777 17.02.20

My impression is estimated:
Graphics: 10.
Gameplay: 9.5 in.
Sound and music: 9.5 in.
Interpres and management: 8,0.
Overall rating: 9,5.

a
azerchik2 17.02.20

And I was happy with everything except for the engine,sloppy car ride or a waste of time did....

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 17.02.20

this is the Galima game I have played from NFS
most NFS SHIFT NFS turned to SHIT

M
M.A.X.I.M.1996. 17.02.20

Still GRID, Collin Mcrae DIRT 1000000000 times better in SHIFT's.

T
Toni Stark 17.02.20

not knowing v.l.a.d.o.k. and all stop. but I think this game is cool

D
DiLouk 17.02.20

Zezeze
Just need to make the hands grow from the right place. Or at least have a gamepad.

G
Gaspar Monzh 17.02.20

DiLouk +1
well, gamepad is not required and the keyboard will go

S
Stalker Sherif 17.02.20

Great car SIM. But in order to evaluate it, we need polnocny racing set of high class.

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

Zezeze

Matter less filter Mat set to you asterisk was inserted.Take responsibility, learn to Express their thoughts without swearing. And while card.

Just need to make the hands grow from the right place. Or at least have a gamepad.

Yes, it is probably in my entire life nemnogolyudny only to the arcade and drove...a gamepad will not help..

RDriver

))I wonder how much this is?))

I
Ianbex 17.02.20

Personally, I wheel play this??
I think the best nfs after most wanted!

D
DiLouk 17.02.20

Yes, it is probably in my entire life nemnogolyudny only to the arcade and drove...a gamepad will not help.
Well, well, I've been helped :)

A
Archilles 17.02.20

FAST FLASH
Poprobyi na ryle poigrai,

I understand the first corner and you flew off the track, liessa and yelling, what is happening where she is at all edit! You just see little and used to play in underground and Pro street where cars at high speed without brake, you can turn almost any corner. Now this hack doesn't work, to turn you need to prepare, choose the right angle to slow and the track is better to check beforehand with its twists and turns, which turns at the Lope, you need to slow down. Once you understand the game you will be interesting..Drift Yes, something too clever by half they chtoli

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

DiLouk

And there's just a special case was;) I personally was calm the entire game on the clave, it was on the 3rd level a bit of a stretch, but I bought the probe all the problems disappeared. Do not consider yourself megagram, I think it is able to do each.

FAST FLASH

You played some simulator? If so, bring examples.

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

My impression:

1. The graph - norm... better than in the GRID (with him they all compare Shift)

2. Physics.. well that's from the GRID - do**ISNA - current full - Yes, front-wheel drive of takely somehow keep on the track.. RWD... whether Probe f or a Porsche GT2 or BMW E92 - ALL rear-wheel drive is like cows on ice! As one guy GRID click on gas ,the feeling that gives 2000 rpm ,and from 6-7!). But the Shift IS at least d*RMO removed - momentum, and so is everything else left....

3. Fleet.. WHERE is he RICH? Each class of about 15 cars, that is their 60... No Portica Turbo or Kariery With, nor Supra, nor Celici....

4. In the competition cars (where Nada choose two) COMPUTER ALWAYS stronger! Plus, he somehow manages to enter the 70-degree rotation under 120-150 KM/h! WELL, IT IS NONSENSE!

In General, 5/10. I was expecting much more....

There is such a hack is not a ride-by-turn directions you need to prepare, choose the right angle to slow and the track is better to study beforehand....

know HOW long TIME it will take?

If you have a lot of free time I have 2-3 hours for EVERYTHING... AND EA - NERDS who FINALLY forgot... did a couple of normal games before 2006 and EVERYTHING! For the rest they have not enough money!

That the NSF is that FIFA - IN*RALEIGH WHOLE series! EVIL is not enough!

5. GRID-GRID! WHAT you enjoy it?? Don'T understand!

-no tuning
-cars like one another as two pairs of boots
-no physics (although the drift is good - this is +)
-all in English... NICHROME not understand what the Bazaar
modes the same - circles-circles-circles... (zombie, ml9)
-count less than Prostrate.

and don'T ARGUE with me! I know what you WRITE! IMHO!