3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mexicano 17.02.20

The graphics are beautiful, not slow, only loading levels IMHO long. And there is no spirit of the arcade NFS-and that was before even anderkover. In General, this is not NFS!

W
Wast46 17.02.20

I am not very good, but probably because I love action games and more time dedicated to them. and the race so just drive

S
Snip 17.02.20

mixed impressions..the game is good, well in comparison with the previous parts))..but unfortunately you can play it without a steering wheel, it is impossible(especially on higher levels), and reducing driving skill(well, when the game itself does everything for you) to play it..in General the keyboard is to play it a mockery for this shift-delete =)

B
Be_SON 17.02.20

Damage Mod v2.0 for NFS SHIFT http://nfsworld.ru/4321 . I already tried it, here is the result:PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
on the condition of the car that you see on the last two screenshots, the engine stalled and the car refused to go any further

A
Ashot_RM 17.02.20

Has not yet had time to play, but the opinion is expressed
Maybe the game turned out well, but personally I want quality NFS arcades. Great Sims full, but in the last time arcade games at all.

R
Ronan Dex 17.02.20

Same as last time. Best game since NfS Hot Pursuit 2.

[
[doktor] 17.02.20

liked the game, everything was done efficiently, beautifully, but, there is still one infuriating moment: that the keyboard is that on the steering wheel, at any level of difficulty (arcade or Pro) wildly annoying the fact that on the same turn the AI enters when he passes it at the speed of 100-120, and puts me at the speed of 60-80, and at the time of turning on the gas/brake is not tight and the machine is configured so that it in this turn and 150 should not be demolished. wildly angry.

M
McEclipse 17.02.20

[doctor] so I this shit was torn down and became for a second time to pass Batman)

[
[doktor] 17.02.20

well, thank you, encouraged))

V
Vladosochi 17.02.20

I liked the race interesting, the tuning is not very good, but that's enough, the car is awesome, but the drift is awful, the worst in the game

P
PaHaR 17.02.20

I have not experienced such pleasure from piloting cars, like from the factory R35. His differentials do wonders) One of the few cars (well, more Эво9), which turn with the gas to the floor XD even nicer to Drive than in GTR2 on the 996 RSR =) And given the fact that I'm moved to R34, which gas reacts with the demolition of the front axle... In General, even factory Murciélago in the garage gathering dust, and the race - only R35.

P
PC-Bupyc 17.02.20

Drift pravdas did very poorly. In General, the game is not bad, just little machines!

[
[doktor] 17.02.20

drifting a little traction, not enough and it would be standards. he's still more realistic than before. the car glavnoe choose the right. I'm on 370z drifty and norms

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

The drive wheel is not so bad...but the clave-no comment!

L
Lightninggg 17.02.20

the game itself is very much rules)) but this infuriates one trouble(( looking for a solution

question. and vinyls open late??and then I look odd I the same 4 sets (early games)

S
Scorpion 201092 17.02.20

Igruha like. Earl, the physics, all the rules ))) But in the end once dry. I thought the showdown will be decorated as a show with a podium and champagne at the end. By the way, why is this person in the end said, like BMW's plans for you? Maybe I'm not fully finished????

S
ShaQ 17.02.20

Just something simply you opened a BMW bonus:)

H
Hirurg_ 17.02.20

Oh poor pasty, can never regain its former popularity... well, Hey, fell to the cloning of other games.
Graphics. Good, clear. Purely the fault of course, but funny how they still smoke realistic can not do))) And the quality of the engine - of course the curve!
Physics - how were scripted and left! I have the feeling that the creators never on the machines went! Terrible difference from the real live I want to pull out. Finally finishes steering! The wheels are not turning, the car is purely for the script! A complete mess! I already neighing when you hit the handbrake and the car abruptly took the scripting angle)))
Artificial intelligence all stubs - ride like idiots on the path, nothing unexpected, no surprises!
More little things annoying, such as the impossibility of direct in the race edit control! I for the first time to wear out the game to restart while the joystick is not normally stroil. So the game is empty, bezdratova... well... damp To the GRID far...
What I was hoping... by the Way do not think, a NSF I loved the direct. NFS4, NFSU, NFSMW.

O
OlgaVeb 17.02.20

On account of the control of machines. Use the settings,they all work fine.For each setting are given advice. My cars are set up perfectly. Of course some had to adjust the settings. But this stuff for Amateur racing.

R
Rage Racer 17.02.20

Physics - how were scripted and left! I have the feeling that the creators never on the machines went! Terrible difference from the real live I want to pull out. Finally finishes steering! The wheels are not turning, the car is purely for the script! A complete mess! I already neighing when you hit the handbrake and the car abruptly took the scripting angle)))
In-in, I also noticed! Even on the ABOUT physics such garbage! And simulator the game name is... Well, finally!