3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
B
Berecell 17.02.20

Shift liked the beautiful portrayal of the machine , inside and outside , a new stimulus - the strip of scoring when suddenly coming at you some stars and you know what's good and gather them , gather like items in RPG - used passion for the accumulation of various junk , badges , titles, etc.
A lot of cars and I want them to sit inside , protonirovanie and repaint - too cool !
Only now, the race itself and the behavior of vehicles needs improvement , I remember when there was a Grid too, at first had a long dokatyvaetsya in tinctures - and how you can go? in the end, then the patch came out and immediately appeared clear handling.So far, the behavior of the car on the road is very unpredictable , which is annoying .

B
BingBang 17.02.20

I do not know everything, and I really liked the game, though most friends were not happy with the game, even called it unfinished. For me it is very beautiful, live race with great sounds. From the very first track all loved playing on the controller, so maybe that control it strengthened my impression of the game.

B
Berecell 17.02.20

Tried with the new patch to play - the machine control has improved , but still there is no feeling of control over the behavior of the machine , even at low speeds , the road seems too narrow , as in the pipe fly. Played and threw - not interested , although the cars look and sit inside the high - fouled real town with traffic rules , police and gang - well, as always ....

G
Grosse 17.02.20

In the game there is an alignment trehsotmetrovoy straight road! Well, e-may... that's what I'm sorry what? The guts to go.. but everywhere entirely of the track at racing-games solid curls and guts narrow. Then why the heck sports cars in the game to Suva? To gently ride?

And I don't understand.. what is necessary to put the management model? I sense there a lot.. any native and foreign can stick (well.. type patches-heratci).. and no not real.. all nonsense.. they are all unrealistic.. others are just hard to keep it real. All lies.. in short.. no trehsotmetrovoy and tracks straight (and wide).

And so all the rest is OK... do not say Anything that I wanted without watching the cutscenes.. this loud eagames or something there.. just choose !click! a car, a track.. there is.. a career or something out there.. and play.. and watch as the camera floats around the car... and just go.. simple things Are not doing Well.. it.. may.. Sorry for them..

b
bumbita 17.02.20

Let's be honest. The game is full of SHIT! This is the worst NFS in history. Yes, graphics on high, no doubt, the track smartly drawn, but the behavior of the machines is the worst!!! Apparently stupid and don't bother to do
Bugatti Veyron and other super cars really MANAGEABLE! As for the tracks, so 99% of cars on them it is simply impossible to go!!! Drift is a separate issue, it's a disaster!! The more you charge the car, the worse it is controlled! BMW 135 is driven at a speed of 150 better than the Zonda! It is idiocy! But that rocks deep settings, so it's on to the Institute to study 5 years to drive dovete to the ideal performance! And fuck me there are so many Nissan?? Where Is Ferrari????? Where the BMW M5????? Where is the AUDI RS6????? Yes, actually where the new machine????? New machines units!!! Cars to XY and no XY!! In short I lost interest very quickly, the game waited much longer....

m
mahonkiy 17.02.20

This is not NFS this is some sort of bullshit . A disgrace to the NFS series . A racing SIM is tolerated.

m
mahonkiy 17.02.20

This is not NFS this is some sort of bullshit . A disgrace to the NFS series . A racing SIM is tolerated.

K
KiberPsix 17.02.20

I did not like the game. The graphics are good, but the atmosphere, this F1 full YR. I have the NFB is associated with breakneck street racing, good music, and here stupid in F1.

n
nomplatee 17.02.20

people how to run an unpacked Shift ,prescribed -loose in the shortcut does not work,what am I doing wrong?

A
Alex04444 17.02.20

Just now hands reached dirt2 , and I can say that for me the Shift that I went through for a long time, seemed interesting. There office hardcore, the feeling of the machine is made steeper, the game is not boring, unlike dirt 2. If you consider dirt 2 and nfs as games, then I'm definitely for NFS.But those who say that Nfs is shit because this is not street racing, let waiting for new nfs, as for me it is all the same what to play, I love all races and appreciate them without comparing arcade with simulators and Vice versa.My assessment shiftu 8.5.

R
RemarX 17.02.20

Game machines would be more.

T
Twitchy 17.02.20

And better of both of them!)))

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

Game control nightmare

You put the tires on the SKID and not for DEMOLITION! Very surprised)

MNU 16 leveled...

G
GeraltIsRivii 17.02.20

people and there is fashion for Russian cars to shift?

S
Swamt 17.02.20

GeraltIsRivii
No, but just to replace the car were like.

G
GeraltIsRivii 17.02.20

don't know where all Runet searched

S
Swamt 17.02.20

GeraltIsRivii
Well, for example, poorly apparently you was looking for...

I
Inception287 17.02.20

Before making such critical views,such as:Zhasl 1)the Graphics are not bad a little better than the Anderkover
2)Physics and Handling full g..VNO pathetic parody of the Race DriverGRID
3) again, the tracks are very similar and the meaning is also with Race DriverGRID.You play a little more.First compare the arcade(RDG) with the simulator(Nfs Shift) is silly.I don't know what is similar between Race Driver GRID and Shift, if only the graphics and the view from the cockpit.At the expense of physics!All shkolota which says physics here is full of shit,then before installing you should know that this is not an ARCADE game,and autosimulator!Want arcade play Race DriverGRID.A parody of the GRID????I doubt very much.GRID'to have such physics still to shit to drive!!And about the meaning(3), you are student wrote in vain,to read such nonsense is embarrassing.Firstly if you say that here the meaning is the same as in GRID,then please tell me in the race,and in the simulator which must be a reason as to race and win races?Secondly about the track!In General, all sports race tracks in the WORLD are similar differences in the form!
Now I will say my personal opinion about Need For Speed Shift!Not long ago, need for speed has become a trendsetter of all arcade racing in 2003 with the release of underground,but the most popular NFS series got with the release of underground 2 and most wanted,then NFs only became regarded as a classic of street racing.At Carbone all the juice out of street racing was exhausted,because to come up with more new has been impossible,and yet in my opinion still is impossible.In 2007, EA has taken a step towards releasing Pro Street,which was created as a simulator,but it turned out as an arcade with elements of simulation,paradox!Pro Street was adopted mildly cool,even though she was their own fans,but the popularity she got.Later in 2008, goes Undercover,as I said carbon squeezed all the juice,and the new EA could not come up with,but to sit without money they did not want,and then there were undercover!This clone of Most Wanted which differed only new graphics,plot,increase of the fleet,and the new town.That's just it undercover not saved,but on the contrary ruined.Finally,in 2009, out shift!Now the real races.Now the game has changed its form,and thereby transformed.In the game 2/3 of the tracks coincide with the real,the fleet has become even more tuning in my opinion worked much better than the previous nfs,management became more difficult and realistic,as tribute to the simulator.Now all that concerns graphics.The graphics are pretty good,especially the well-designed cabin,the texture is very bright,although sometimes statistia.Bad only detailed model CARS.Now about the realism!While then when the car hits,the screen shakes and everything is cloudy.Physics damage is good,although the pieces of the machine cannot be broken,it's a minus!Everything else zamechetelno,kitessa earn money,skill points,badges of ability....In General, all as it should be.My rating of 8.8!

I
Inception287 17.02.20

Age of street racing is over!It is the age of autosimulator shift,grand turismo,race on.....Every genre has a beginning and the end.Street racing has exhausted itself,at least with the release of carbon which reflects the splendor of the night street racing.And I think NFS needs to go forward and not to stop on something specific!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.02.20

It actually does so. Street racing, Track racing, arcade, Free-to-Play and circle.