3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaQ 17.02.20 09:03 pm

The impression of the full version of the game v.2 (Need for Speed: Shift)

The title says it all, i.e. Express their opinions.
121 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archilles 17.02.20

Great game! And it is a pity that some do not get from the management,apparently their brains don't understand what's going on.:)
I personally track Spa or Northern loop, the machines which are used, pass without any problems, squeezing everything out of the engine, well you can improvise on the turns.

Play on the steering wheel, without helpers.

P/s If prilovchitsya to use inertia car, playing on the network, others seeing what you're doing in the turns just don't believe it is possible ! Have to sit behind their computer and show:)

S
StalkerVlad 17.02.20

great game!!!!!!! waiting for Shift2

[
[Archy7] 17.02.20

imperator46
Do not argue, it's your choice, but you brought have than arcade, and the SHIFT is on the level above. Until more comparable to real driving physics were seen in TDU, on HC the greatest Bank, but nothing compares to the driving in the ruts on the top four, even the vaunted GT5.

T
Tar1k91 17.02.20

the view from the cabin is just super the impression that they were going on this car

p
prodigy007 17.02.20

played on the handlebars, the machine is a horror forever skid, that is the meaning of the whole game pridratsya to it, but it is not driving. GRID 100 times better.

S
Shizikokjfhrg 17.02.20

HOW to add favorite games to profile pliz tell me in PM

p
prodigy007 17.02.20

:DDDD

_
_Lawless_ 17.02.20

prodigy007Мдаа...Shkoloty in our time was a lot!Repeat for the giftedis a simulator,that is, car driving simulator on the race track.Of course the game will be realistic drifts(by the way who knows the cars in shift,you can ride in the fleet of tungnath or I should say,to balance that you can travel without skidding,but then again to each machine in the shift,should be approached individually,not at the common template,as in the previous parts),and so buy-how do you imagine the playstation 3 and get gran turismo,I Dodge that you have the drifts will be more trenchant,because every student thinks that all races should bit as the most wanted,well, it's not weird!

p
prodigy007 17.02.20

Yeah nah in adequate Grid drifts and managed

_
_Lawless_ 17.02.20

prodigy007GRID this is pure arcade IN the GRID'e at breakneck speed in powrot included,in which a NFS most wanted in real life, on skorosti 200 km h in a small twist you don't like will not come in there at the curb will fly and ride in your stool to privatise,not to mention what will happen to the driver!I want to say that the Shift is not adequate to drifts and management?I think that you have hands adqeuate or you nerd hard cordic casualist?!You probably do not know what racing?!!!

p
prodigy007 17.02.20

Yes, because playing on the wheel, would be my own car, and was gone.

_
_Lawless_ 17.02.20

I hope Slightly Mad Studios vykup rights to the NFS series at EA(although unlikely) and will only do simulation in a series of NSF.IMHO street racing got my hands full!

N
Nuub 17.02.20

Great game, but the road curves more to Subaru than the Bugatti, and rivals too much, very prevent overtaking on curves of such roads. For the entire game and failed to disperse the Bugatti:(

S
SBGAlbatros 17.02.20

The game class is to nastraivat justice Nada to be able

I went the entire race on the Bugatti on the Nordschleife however is mazahizm!

T
TheVanya43 17.02.20

Oh well, the race is 10 laps at Spa this tin

S
SVLakhtarev 17.02.20

NFS series was not after MW and Carbona (the latter can be considered an addition to MW) is More-menie was still Undercover and ProStreet (the last very much Draghi)
In the first part of the Shift is not played, because the blunt wrap laps on the same tracks ever attracted. For the sake of interest downloaded the second part and realized what a waste of traffic...
1. Management.
The feeling that the developers made a game not for gamers, but for riders Pro. I have an old Logitech wheel, but to connect it to the game normally failed because of the terrible latency. After long hours of steering wheel settings, I realized that a game just made for certain models cost under $200. To play the keyboard after a long set-up really, but 30% of the cars and not on the drift. For drift separate"thank you" to developers. In short, we got the game where you just bailed on gamers with the clave and the old rudders.
2. AI and physics
Artificial intelligence certainly cool! I haven't seen this dibilny algorithm AI. They go without mistakes, stupid on the same trajectory while maintaining a safe distance between fellow human beings, and our car in an emphasis do not see. And God forbid you turn up not the side abysia AI, you will carry nafig from the road, and he's going to do next. Was my case, I caught up on a straight ass Mustang (I was on the 1st Behe), the speed was about two hundred, and the Mustang was braking before the turn. In short his idea was to deploy because he was already in the turn, and I was going straight, but it turned out that I gave him speed, and it knocked me into the wall. Good physics! Destructible cars too strange. Front and rear light in seconds, while the sides get mixed up with Fig. While writing I remembered the AI in an old Porche Unlishead how they in turn could not enter and as they often between calcalist and carrying each other off the track. And the management there was not easy, each car behaved differently, not as here povedenie differs only in degree, not handling.
3. Graphics
Well, as has become fashionable the last 3-4 years the emphasis is on her. BUT the super realism which is narrated almost every teaser trailer I saw.

The last time 80% of the games began to razacharovat expectations. Over the past 3-4 years left a lot of games, but I've now got the computer and pump is nothing special because all the bullshit. Really only liked Jericho, Crysis, Splinter Cell Conviction and Assassins. AND THAT'S ALL!

D
Damned To Suffer 17.02.20

Passed not all. And play the clave with a view from the cockpit, but not used, GRID at the time taught)) And where the office would be difficult. The cockpit view in Shift is very comfortable, unlike a Grid where the cabs overview in the tank, everything is clearly visible and the mirror always before his eyes.
The sense of speed is just awesome, at high speeds it becomes really scary))
The graphics in the game perfectly.
In General the game is good. Maybe even will go to the end)

D
DD Cooper 17.02.20

SHIFT 1 and 2 is now only a continuation of the kind of NFS, because NFS as arcade wrapped in far 2006m (MW was the latest and the best in its genre, was 7 times and another couple don't mind) But something between simulator and arcade (Shift 1 and 2) - just SUPER.

F
FollowMisterWinner 17.02.20

just passed this game,that is to say not without drawbacks...for example I would like more tuning(not critical),oochen a lot of races(if all pass the time Nada),I was completely at first and second level and almost 5th level opened the final-which I thought it is too easy,i.e. it would be possible to do less racing but more rollers,more difficult and more spectacular. The game almost has no story but I do not think that is a minus for the shift(everything is in the subject),but after the story and the game undercover I want to vomit....After generally flawed anderkover put the game 10/10 I hope шифт3 will be released and will be a worthy continuation of the NSF,the rest of the series do not wait,because they are under the leadership of the douchebags who killed the bridge vanted ubusa and everything else it touches

M
MOSLER 17.02.20

Weird. I noticed that in races in career cars drive much worse than in a fast race. Worse acceleration, higher latency shift, worse management. What's the matter? What is the reason?