3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 19.02.20 11:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

The game is being developed by The Chinese Room(I respect those guys), then the game will succeed not only in horror terms, but also in design and suspense. In terms of gameplay, nothing new revealed, except for an open, but empty city, and a variety of needs. In the story I have no doubt the ending Dear Esther made my jaw SAG, I haven't sat in a stupor. Sistemki too high for such graphics and load Ala I alone in the room seems not very optimized. Look, I think would be a great game.
145 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

If this game is good I am ready to forget this misunderstanding called dear whore Eclair.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 19.02.20

willing to forget is an art called honey you slut Eclair fix :)

B
Bloodtim005 19.02.20

Tula potsik
Shta? about what kind of game is it?

c
clarkdale 19.02.20

Bloodtim005
Dear esther-mod based on source engine with graphics like in HL episode 2,it's not horror but, in La, I don't know what it is,because to give this creation the genre no one was able

s
sEntet1c 19.02.20

Tula potsik
I guess you disappointed that it's not a game, and a Novella. I agree that among the dies and the conveyor should not be conventional projects. He talked about arguments, but to address D. Esther wrote a couple of angry words. If it was so bad, the guys from the Chinese room would not have paid attention. Most of the ester is not a small community.

clarkdale, she has long ago Standalon was released

s
syryy 19.02.20

played 10 minutes, while the rules, HE at least can talk in this part) but I for some reason missing vertical sync, in the settings checked, and the gaps still there(

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

sEntet1c
Just then I was annoyed that I wasted time on such a clumsy craft in the genre of not everyone will understand,to sway sideways, the type of high art but,damn,it's like the square of Malevich taken seriously as art and put on one scale with really masters.

s
sEntet1c 19.02.20

Tula potsik
Understand you. Someone sees a masterpiece, and someone crap. Personal paradigm.
The game downloaded in 30 minutes, I'm going to mix cement. )))

7Rain7 19.02.20

The first was not playing, but as a fan of the genre horor, well, just relax, I think it is worth checking out.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

sEntet1c
Torrent pump or steam version?

s
sEntet1c 19.02.20

Tula potsik
Torrent, not like burn. It is enough to read the forum Total war.
While the experience is positive, there is an injection of atmosphere and good storytelling, but it's the same amnesia.

----------------------------------

Disappointed... even no words.

555mafiozzo555 19.02.20

The horror is not delivered. This philosophical tale with elements of hide and seek from the first Amnesia. Who needs the horrors in Outlast go

A
AdroV 19.02.20

555mafiozzo555
Outlast scares in the first half of the game, towards the end it is not so scary, no longer frightened of repetitive enemies.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

sEntet1c
Similarly,the last time I bought a pig in a poke-Maxim Payne 3 and quite badly burned,so now figushki.

L
Lavuer 19.02.20

Whatever it is, don't compare this game to the dark descent. Very unlikely (unless the decoration living rooms, and control). Wanting to thoroughly tickle your nerves, it's been order. NOTHING scary, except that sudden tremors/earthquakes. Follow the plot, yet he is described in one sentence: the father in pursuit of the children. Keeping in mind the company name of the developers, hope for better things to come, or, at worst - quality outcome.
For the first 1-1.5 hours of gameplay - disappointed. First I was waiting for freaks it is quality horror, but not as some kind of parable mixed with primitive tasks.
PS: there is a suspicion (could see), this little creature that runs after you - upright-walking pig ^_^

P
Phisher 19.02.20

AdroV
absolutely right,in the second half of the game is all bored,the ending is all nonsense..

c
crytek123cn 19.02.20

Lavuer
I'll disappoint you, and I can fricsay, and The Chinese Room. Fricsay here were the current producers

A
Artimiy 19.02.20

the game is not as scary as the first part... but very interesting with a deep meaning..the kids don't realize they need shooting)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

Lavuer
MDE,I feared that the authors of fucking astner and amnesia will make neophilologica attempts on great meaning.

L
Lavuer 19.02.20

to crytek123cn
I know that freaks put the least effort in the creation of this game. But I was hoping that the development of Amnesia goes according to the usual course. It turned out differently.

to Tula potsik
Maybe the point will be in the future, I'll be even glad. But for the first hour of gameplay I didn't see it. And I think that to develop the idea of the TCR to the detriment of the horror - not the best idea frictional games.