3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 19.02.20 11:35 pm

Impressions of the game (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

The game is being developed by The Chinese Room(I respect those guys), then the game will succeed not only in horror terms, but also in design and suspense. In terms of gameplay, nothing new revealed, except for an open, but empty city, and a variety of needs. In the story I have no doubt the ending Dear Esther made my jaw SAG, I haven't sat in a stupor. Sistemki too high for such graphics and load Ala I alone in the room seems not very optimized. Look, I think would be a great game.
145 Comments
Sort by:
m
mikoka 19.02.20

Why there is no Russian voice acting? it will generally be? the first amnesia was a Russian voice...

I
Impela 19.02.20

Liked the game in the first two hours nothing particularly scary there, but the atmosphere, feel uncomfortable. Sometimes, while solving a regular puzzle, and then, the thought occurs that I forget the main highlight of their first game, that is, of overwhelming terror you feel... But...what happens next (I hope you play with headphones), words can't describe, the tempo changes drastically and is on the rise, at the end of the tension goes to the limit and more... Almost completely compensating for, the good half of the game, where actually, as such, the horror, almost not there. Waiting for the continuation!

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 19.02.20

While playing horror is really not enough(especially in comparison with the first part) But the story is intriguing. A kind of a nightmare with sadism and philosophy.

K
KPOJINKC 19.02.20

As offtopic. Guys, stop trying to spoil! Neyraudia people still come here to read impressions of the game, as an optimization, it is interesting or not to play, the graphics, etc. and you then have to paint in the first half of the game, what second, etc. Please do not spoil the fun of the game to others!

A
AdroV 19.02.20

that developed forgot the main highlight of their first game
As you can finally understand, other developers, and those who have created the first part, to engage in other, unknown project.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

Tell me straight:will in the first hour of any zombie-mutant?Because me for 20 minutes of the game alerted only sound like someone in the neighborhood walks,and scared the wretchedness of two textures, the children behind the glass.

H
HoganHog 19.02.20

Not boys,as anyone of course,but after Outlast it odd some haze! Conecto no need to compare these games,but still...I clearly unhappy!

Tula potsik
Yeah,so it's with a lantern in hand and copcisa,the hand of steel,not otsagaabia!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.02.20

HoganHog
The hand is miserable,2013 in the court after all.))

H
HoganHog 19.02.20

The lantern boltaet,and above this limb....well, just like in the cast-to the death,and actions all performed by the power of thought,the second hand on the contrary, have withered....Gee!
Actually worked only with sound,so it seems to me that the only sound rule and built!

R
Reverrius 19.02.20

Set a new Amnesia. Played about an hour. The plot is interesting and the surroundings nice, if the first part of the atmosphere gave something Lavrovsky, then A Machine for Pigs is closer to the English Gothic novel. So only you can see that the developers of The Chinese Room are not so bold in terms of horror like Frictional Games. So far, all attempts to put the fear or (God forbid!) scare is not very convincing. However this is still only the beginning and by the law of the genre, berry begins a little later, but before we enter into the swing of things. View. :)
There's a slight disappointment: the game mechanics looks more simplistic: to take up is now much less items, inventory is not present, the lamp endless. :(
PS the Developers of horror conspiracy? In Outlast I was looking for fuses, now here, too it was necessary... %)

c
crytek123cn 19.02.20

Dota 2 IG
the point is that removed mind and a stock of light, to me at least was more fun when I have the character purely in the dark through itself turned over, skreba teeth floating and seeing the world.

B
Bloodtim005 19.02.20

Yes, this was a trick, and remember how in the first part sought trudnice to light candles, saving oil, it was really scary going into a dark place, such as in the basement remember. And then the flashlight's infinite, even if its off a character in the dark don't go crazy, the monsters are not scary, just prohodili. Expected the game more...

I
Impela 19.02.20

crytek123cn

Yes, this of course greatly upset me, the constant fear that you will remain without light (especially at the most inopportune moment) throughout the game and a lot of other chips the first part, in addition to its other advantages, and made Amnesia: The Dark Descent a masterpiece (for me), then of course everything is easier... Think it left people riveting amnesia, developed the original, not sitting idle, and is now preparing us that it is again a masterpiece, at least I hope so.

Z
Zordot 19.02.20

Removed. Total despondency and insane. The character is clearly in the dream he walks and walks in the same gray house-plant, endlessly pulling some levers, rotates the valves, change the fuse and reads the subtitles to hallucinations (with the stupid blur effect across the screen). Almost everything that is served in the form of notes, notes in the diary or on the loading screens - delirium of the addict with a hidden meaning, which personally I'm too lazy to look for here (stuff on a near-religious topic). Still have the same problem when the character is frightened, and you don't. The monsters in the game are, but pathetic, blind, deaf satanoperca (what were you expecting from a game with such a name?). Very afraid of pigs. And I want to kick in the snout, but do not give the same horror. Maybe others have, but I failed.

S
Saulet-91 19.02.20

Criticism that you really keep what you do not like
CentrumHer - 9/10
Gamingtrend — 8.1/10
Polygon — 8/10
Kotaku — YES
Videogamer — 8/10
GameSpot — 8/10
PWGaming - 8/10
Eurogamer — 7/10
GodisaGeek - 7/10
Eurogamer.de - 5/10
Joystiq - 3.5/5
Harcore Gamer – 3.5/5

x
xint12 19.02.20

a very powerful thing ! the plot is interesting, with deep meaning, and the farther the stronger pushes on the psyche! music soprovozhdenie does not relax even for a second, this ever-pursuing sound machines, the sound of chains, the screams of pigs, to the bone of the brain.in this respect, Chinese done!as for horror, we've all been waiting for, alas, he kept to a minimum, therefore, compared to the first makes no sense .here scary is quite another! hence so many negative reviews !p.s,as for the grit it conversely gives the feeling of discomfort in the game neuyutnosti making the atmosphere even gloomier.

A
AlekseyHom 19.02.20

Passed the game. Overall I'm disappointed...
From Amnesia I was waiting for atmosphere and horror. The atmosphere there and I liked it. But horror almost there just a few times startled by sudden noises, although almost the entire game was creepy. Monsters not even killed with the first strike, so they especially and are not afraid.
In the story I didn't get involved in other things as in the first part. In Amnesia the story I don't need...
Graphics and sound are good. Liked the design locations.
Length is quite small - was held for 4 hours. I don't remember how I passed the first part, but to pay 300 rubles for 4 hours of gameplay I really don't want, the more replay value the game there.
In General, I would put 6 out of 10.
Outlast, by the way, I liked it more. There normal dynamic lighting and I have not seen soap and water textures, and the enemies there I'm afraid...

D
DirectX12 19.02.20

played this game in General, after she realized how outlast weak and not prominent amnesia surpasses her in everything, even in the chart who do not believe, play with yourself or view tests
for outlast go гтх460 to the max in 1980 at 30 fps and amnesia 560 like
in short, the game is really cool

E
Egor TVONA 19.02.20

If you tilt the game from the word amnesia, it is interesting and atmospheric, but not a philosophical adventure with elements of horror. Developers too overestimated their work when promised they don't like horror that takes place within 3-4 hours. Which raises the question: what to pay 399 p. and anybody with the passage happened to die at least once?

S
Sarogossa 19.02.20

Never praise or revile one thing is clear, those who are imbued with dear Esther and like Machine pigs. IMHO Amnesia is unfortunately difficult to call, but I would not say that failure. Rather, parable, play The Path, like - only there is a certain freedom and philosophy and drug addiction combined :)