3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YumiNaruta 19.02.20

Triss and she's the only one!

s
shadow326 19.02.20

Was)

s
saa0891 19.02.20

I like Triss more like,the more she's with us for all three parts,has become home,I have it and the second part was always saved.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

j
jeorje 19.02.20

well where are the screenshots, since the topic was quick to create?.. I'm still not playing, then there are still patches probably will, and I have another game not finished, so how am I supposed to choose?

S
SquallL 19.02.20

saa0891
the books would read it, Ian, too, would be as a mother. But the attitude towards Triss is unlikely to be as good. In the books her at all disfigured Madenska on the hill. And when she got sick and shit in the bushes, too, did not add her to the books charm. Well, her dealings with the Lodge.

jeorje
why would you choose, if you have not played or have not read? On the screen is not the same.

w
walitor 19.02.20

Ian Board, and Triss is the juice.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

But I never wear a dress with a sweetheart neckline, Geralt. Never! (C)
She had a breast disfigured.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

SquallL

You too much confusing the game and the book.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

saa0891
the book Canon. That's why I say, Triss in the game is very embellished. In the original it is far from Ian.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

SquallL

the book Canon. That's why I say, Triss in the game is very embellished. In the original it is far from Ian.

The third part is all a figment of the developers,so they can come up with anything.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

saa0891
Part 3, as I understand it, on the contrary most of all follows the books. But the first two are pure fillers.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

SquallL

Actually, Sapkowski in the first two parts took part,and the third as I understand is no more.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

saa0891
in fact, on the contrary, he repudiated the first two games and consider them almost heretical. That's why he has written a new book, like what should be the canonical Witcher.

s
saa0891 19.02.20

SquallL

Clear.

B
Blackstormed 19.02.20

I have already written about this blog. For those who read the original, there is no choice, there's just Tris came along. Geralt and Yen to live without each other can not.

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/pro_yennifer_tris_i_tsiri_vagnie_spoyleri_po_knige-137627/

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.02.20

Do not read books about the adventures of the Witcher. In the first saw Yennifer yesterday in the game.
And Yes, the game with the book is not very much in common, as I understand it, so look at Yennefer from the book no sense, I could be wrong.
The first impression is extremely negative. Cute, arrogant, boorish. Perhaps she'll be revealed as a character.
Triss, know only at second part of the game and the impression of her, very positive.
So, Triss - definitely.

A
Amar94 19.02.20

Oleg Berlinov
love is blind heard? And generally if to argue logically what Geralt if he were real, and not a doll in our hands definitely would have chosen Ian, I will not explain ... grown boys will understand)

O
Oleg Bervinov 19.02.20

Amar94, yeah, in vanilla citado seen a couple of times.
An excellent argument: I will not Explain.

p
podokonnik 19.02.20

Amar94
ahaha. A doll in our hands. So it is still kuklee doll in the hands of Enfer. This is my opinion and I'm not going to say that it's only right.
Personally, as soon as Jin lifted the spell, said Inifer that don't feel anything. More precisely, in the form of answer it was not possible to answer that all I feel is irritation. Jenifer Geralt and nafik not give up. She's with her the flappers already zatyukali enchanted muschka that though be hung up. Later, don't worry, later you'll know, you have no choice... and so on. Fuck it in the ass with their whims. Long time no see, but when he hinted to her on the bed, she not yet, then someday. And this is how you have to be a real man, not a henpecked, by chance? It seems that they need to be. If not the case Yes not a hint of the leader of the lords, and then Jenifer wouldn't give Geralt. And how gave, it would be better with a prostitute to have a circus, but not her. Chose a pose that don't like Geralt. And she pofik that he likes it and what not. The main thing that she was good at, or rather tolerable. But she was a little reptile under the spell of Marcinko, she still wanted to get it without the spell she licked. Dragged over to gene to spell. No woman, if she loves and appreciates her man, wouldn't do that. But she was pofik. Or in full consciousness it will be at her feet of walaza to wash them and drink the water, or Pascal anyways. That is, no special feelings, not to mention love, she is to Geralt never experienced. Used it as product number 2 and all. Played with him.

And quite another thing Triss. As soon as I met her in the game, once all the memories came back. Specifically sought out quests that she and Geralt were together. Spit on some CRIS didn't like and only once in the game, sparked sympathy when I wanted to give the country boy out of pity. But only ruined him and almost the entire village. The scar on the face adds to her charm. She's not a Gladiator of ancient Rome, to respect her for such a mark. Well, face her in childhood also made neprolivajku. In short, the operation of this far-fetched for the world of the game the Witcher, I personally did not inspire. No empathy either her or Geralt about her loss not. Therefore, all attention is turned to finding meetings with Triss.
One scene on the pier which is only. It, damn it. would have been a girl, tears would have gone for sure. Very glad that everything went well with raspisanie with Jenifer. If at all in the game it is not meeting will not miss. But if the appointment, then she will see what real love is and what a real loving woman in the relationship between Geralt and Triss. Let her meet some nobleman or even the king, with whom she will be happy and she goes the goat in the crack.

p
podokonnik 19.02.20

Why are such silent the disadvantages? May be explain, what's not to like in my opinion which, by the way, I do not believe the only true, and which do not impose. What wrong said about the attitude of Jenifer to Geralt in the game? Because she has one type of relationship to it, like this: Receive, give, go nafik do not disturb.
Not to mention that Geralt has traded her life for his when he gave up Hunting. Then he asked her the type of Jenifer why you never looked for and did not even attempt to look. On what received the answer, like you're a mutant, you can do it. Is it possible to avoid the idea that Triss would do that? No way in hell.
But, oddly enough, henpecked, preferring a steady hand, Enifer like more. Type she for them, henpecked decide, and they will command what to do.