3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
LegionerKM 19.02.20

Kosolapyi1
In the game as it all modest. And not see that they are each other's throats gnawed. In this confrontation, would have put Ian). It can be seen, it will blow everything and everyone, but his will do, that is, his longed-for Geralt. Can project in the future will consider it, but will stir up something within reason). It seems like from Witcher not refuse.

V
Viktor Sizov 19.02.20

Books I have not read Sapkowski and the choice between Yen and Triss are doing on the game. In the first passage I chose Ian intuitively, yielding her beauty and just awesome eye color. I swear if I met this in my life, would have sold his soul to the devil for the right to be with her, but...
Cons Ian: She's on your mind, always use Geralt for their own purposes, all the dialogues slip a note bitch and being a bitch. As a man with the future in mind, I'd rather sacrifice such beauty and going to burn in hell) I sometimes find a similar pair in my life and I really feel sorry for these boys to fall for a pretty face and make yourself a ton of headache.
Pros Triss: she's charming, good, in its beautiful, gentle and always looking for a compromise in the relationship, and she did not hesitate to sacrifice themselves to help Geralt in search of CRIS.
Triss of the minuses can only note that she used Geralt's amnesia to her...pfff...straight right now I will lose the memory, Sanchez word)
Therefore, my second passage in favor Triss)

PS If Skellige during feasts, probably to fuck Ian(on the road), certainly take it. Of course a pity that both do not stir so that the Swede was) they complement each other)

H
Hucci 19.02.20

podokonnik
There seems to be another Keira Metz pleased with him affectionate and friendly, I even thought it will be a novel twist. But apparently Geralt don't really like her

F
Fat Vladimir 19.02.20

I choose Alexey Shevtsov (itpedia)

s
sabrido 19.02.20

H
Hucci 19.02.20

sabrido
crooked botched)

b
b11zzard 19.02.20

Anyway, each half will produce the theme, but you never know: http://ampoll.com/poll/yytwpqreoo

E
Eagle387 19.02.20

saa0891
with mods play?)
I agree with your opinion about Triss)

E
Eagle387 19.02.20

sabrido
Nah, reality is too cruel)
Hey and so it hurt when she was dumped)

A
Aleks84 19.02.20

, Jennifer for Geralt in the third part is the best option.
And Triss want to see in the fourth part.

D
Dos Mon 19.02.20

disagree as, Jennifer so wrapped up in yourself and Triss on the turn gentle and sensitive )

c
choa 19.02.20

Triss simpleton of some sort. With Ian it turns out is sharper and more interesting. Although podkolodnovka, I agree )

D
DreamZed 19.02.20

For Geralt onli Ian always.
And Triss loved to of another Witch.Read books

P
Pyanyy chay 19.02.20

I like Ian more

W
WarMachine2 19.02.20

, Jennifer just pissed at the whole world's a hunchback (from books), and Geralt has to constantly endure her tantrums and vicidon. No, the masochist, the obvious choice, but Triss in the game is just the epitome of femininity, it is impossible not to fall in love, although the books she chickened out at the crucial moment, leaving friends.

W
Whatever_0 19.02.20

Shani

S
SerpenteS79 19.02.20

SamJu
I don't like it in 3 parts. Some untidy hair, so my face and voice at the first meeting in Ochsenfurt disgusting. Farther yet to Heart is not passed, then MB will hook. The first was not much better.

i
icebear2 19.02.20

Definitely Triss in all parts of the was for it, confessed in part 1 and saved in the 2 and 3 part left. Nature is more like it.

A
Anderson777- 19.02.20

tough choice,Triss lovely,well, I would probably chose all the same, Jennifer or did Triss,the eternal question)))

555dbrnjh555 19.02.20

Of Course Triss.