3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 19.02.20

Oleg Berlinov
Cute, arrogant, boorish.
it is in the book is the same.

meanwhile, at the end of the Saga she sacrificed her life trying to save Geralt.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

podokonnik
if you have not read the books, you will be hard to explain. , Jennifer for CRIS was the mother, father and Geralt. They were a family. And Triss there are generally passed, in a book that they had with Geralt when something was written one line. In the book he had women and brighter, although he always said that only thinks about Ian.
I don't know what logic was followed by CD Projekt, Ian stupidly cut out of the two games, but at the same time making glavgeroy companion of Geralt and Triss. Probably fans of red Magicka.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

Love imposed by the magic Genie, no good can not lead by definition. Borja was also told that they did not succeed. Triss in this respect, in my opinion, the most correct option. Moreover, there is someone very confusing books and games. Let me remind you: the Canon, over on the books and the games made based on the books. And try to someone to go with her: If you've read the books, then the choice is not definitely Yennefer is nonsense. Nonsense because there are many people, including me, who read books and choosing Triss. All the arguments like: Well Sapík has also written is also not accepted. In games, each player builds their Canon itself.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
if the games were given to build their Canon themselves, then would give the character your create and choose what you like. (I would then CRIS fouled.)
But we play as Geralt, which already has a canonical love. We do not give the horse to choose a different nickname, because in Canon he calls everyone to the Roach. Maybe I want to call it differently. And no way, nekanon.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
You began to find fault with him right? Well, I will explain: We play their Canon in the same conditions that created us developers. And since the game is based on the books Yes, the Canon has a definite impact on the game, but not completely. This does not mean that all the polls, like sheep, have after reading books to choose Yennefer. Just because it is written Szczepek in the books. It would not be a Genie, there would be no love. Yeah and love, it can be called a stretch, it's more torment. So I too muddied with Fringilla Vigo, if I could.

Y
Ya Betmen 19.02.20

Do brunettes like me, but look on the game from Ian what sort of character and it hurt to Geralt in vain, because the memory is still lost it. So, Triss.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
gene just tied their fate, he did not force them to love each other. And we don't have to do no choice, Ian was from the beginning to be with Geralt in the games as his passion. And others simply like having an affair. In the books, as I wrote, were female, more interesting than Triss. And in the games we have imposed it. If the choice is between her and Ian was with 1 game, there would be no uniqueness, many in favor of Triss.
Maybe that's why Szczepek never love the game the Witcher, because they can be stupid to not care about what was in the books.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
You know what last wish made Geralt? Or do you know how the last wish? I could not believe it. If we are speaking of the garlic, then initially, and Geralt wasn't supposed to be the main character. They had to be since the Witcher. So that from the very beginning was to be, not for us to say, for a game series to create the project. Possible examples of women interesting Triss? In games Triss not imposed on us, it was a free choice, to build a relationship with her or not. Talk about what that uniqueness, it hardly makes sense. Szczepek is mad because the game became much more popular than books, and he drips a little PLN. If you would like to be in his Canon, well sold the rights and didn't help in development?

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
I know what he wished to associate with her fate, not to fall in love with. He loved her, as she did.
Great to have a free choice of either Triss or none. In part 1 at least Shani was given the choice, and then her stupid cut. Would be better if we really gave since the Witcher, as I wrote, then we'd really created a history. And so we give only the apparent freedom of choice.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
Proof from the book, with the words of Geralt what he wished. Otherwise, corny love them imposed on Genie. In the second part, Triss appears only in the first and last Chapter. So consider it and do not see. So no you are not forcing Triss and Shani, I explained why they broke up. When since the Witcher, we still would have created history, within which vozvrat developers. In any game give the appearance of freedom of choice, and it is a game, not real.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
you know perfectly well that the words of Geralt is not shown, only the words of Ian, what he had bound himself to her. And he did it in order to save her from the Djinn. And there is nowhere it is said that he forced her to love him or Vice versa. It says, He suddenly realized that from that moment there would be only she, her neck, her hands and Breasts, freed from under a black dress, her soft, cool leather, not comparable to any of those whom he touched. He saw very close to her violet eyes, most beautiful eyes in the world eyes, which, he feared, would be his...everything. And he knew it.

When you don't get a choice, it is imposing. Why is there no, Jennifer? Why is there no Frangilli? Only Triss. Either with her or alone.
Since when the Witcher but the selection would be bigger and there would be discrepancies with the Canon. For example, as I said, it would be possible to hook up with CRIS. It will not do it for Geralt like a daughter.

p
podokonnik 19.02.20

Anyway, I present the opinion of the player, and do not read books. And the theme of the game world, not the world of books, created Spakowski. In the game I really didn't like Enifer. Consumer attitude towards Geralt. She behaves with him as with overexposed fan. And as soon as he dumped her, became feminine rage.
Not felt and not seen in it any warm feelings for the witch. Only the constant pangs in his not too distant mind (for the game it works often, but it is clear for what - to players, asking questions of Geralt, a better understanding of what was going on), and just treats his interests. Haven't read the books, but was very glad that the history of gin allowed Geralt to get rid of Nezavisimosti. Dafiga she thinks she is. Even in this game women are not worse than her shaft. But with the guys problem, just two and obchelsya. That is, sleep with someone she has more opportunities, but to live more from Geralt. So she does not get to set the terms of their relationship.
About Novice. Perhaps I'd treat her better, if not for her disgusting faces for children's portraits, and she herself as a model in childhood (K. Morhen) looks ugly. Closer to recognize opportunities in the game were very few. Already wrote that I liked her desire to repay the guy by the circus for their salvation. But, unfortunately, did not happen. In the game she moves like a bloated cheap yoke and the impression that the scar she earned because someone got tired of it and marked it. And, rather strange relationship between Msiri Geralt and Jenifer. No she is not daughter. And Geralt would quietly stick it to the case, not the incest the same. )
By the way, yet found only two women to the Witcher treated like a woman gently. The first is the Triss, but the second a prostitute, elfca. This is a sweet little girl, better even Jenifer. The other prostitutes witch chased after the first stick, and alpca treated him very cute and affectionate.
Amused, I asked her Jenifer a hole through the pants to clean up. And not Geralt and the other Witcher when Geralt the same. Well, in the game there was no protest on the part of Geralt, let the rubbing, not the soap, it won't. But I can see the indifference in this respect. It is understandable, and correct. Instead of giving Geralt, she gave him only jobs and the notion that he the collective losharik. For that fought for it and ran.
Forced to reiterate, we are discussing the game characters, not the characters of books. Understand that interference affects reading, but discussing the game.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Didn't get to meet Jennifer, but if she really did so bad in the game, then this may be a righteous anger fans of the original Saga. I hope that this is just catersto fanboya Yen with Triss.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
Yeah, it says that he condemned himself to her. Isn't this further proof that the Genie gave them their bond, love is not? Not until I saw your arguments in favor of your theory. About the imposition of I even, to explain something more don't want to. Let's leave this topic.
podokonnik
Very largely I agree with you comrade. Here came a time when people read books, that is, I agree with the person who only played games, that is podokonnik. He has absolutely the right idea: it is Necessary to separate flies from cutlets, that is the game from books.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
sentenced, not love. He did it to save her from gin. If her fate is tied to it, the vacant Jin won't be able to kill her. And love it could not be saved. So it's not a theory. Go and re-read the story.
Plus he looked at her and thought about how beautiful she is, even before making a wish.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
I'll say it again: proof in the Studio, very last wish. Your speculation does not interest me. So far I only see your word against mine. And this moment from the story I remember. It is to many women watching, and many were. Without the Genie, they'd just hit it and quit it.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
you sure you've read the books, lol? Why else would you proof? ;D Seems like you're just stoned fanboy Triss and stupid otmazyvatsya from the truth.

Here's the excerpts:

The ceiling burst. Genie, is enmeshed in a network already fading rays fell on them, snarling and growling it was a triumph and thirst for murder. Jennifer rushed towards him, her hand broke the light. Very weak light.

The Djinn opened his mouth and held out her paws. And the witch realized what he wants.

And uttered a wish.

"Wait," she whispered. – And your wish... I heard what you wished for. I gone crazy, simply crazy. All I could have expected, just... What made you do that, Geralt? Why... Why me?

– Do you know?

She bent over, he felt a face touching her hair, smelling of lilac and gooseberries, and suddenly realized that I will never forget this fragrance, this soft touch, I realized that will never be able to compare them with other smells and other touches. Jennifer kissed him, and he realized that I would not wish other lips than these soft, moist and sweet from the lip. He suddenly realized that from that moment there would be only she, her neck, her hands and Breasts, freed from under a black dress, her soft, cool leather, not comparable to any of those whom he touched. He saw very close to her violet eyes, most beautiful eyes in the world eyes, which, he feared, would be his...

...all. And he knew it.

– Your desire, ' she whispered, attaching his lips to his ear. – I don't know whether it fulfilled your desire. I don't know if the Force of Nature, able to fulfill such a desire. But if you can, then you've condemned yourself. He sentenced himself to me.

He interrupted her with a kiss, hug, touch, caress, caresses, and then everything, all of him, every thought, one thought, all, all, all. They broke the silence with sighs and the rustle throwing clothes on the floor, broke the silence, very softly and slowly, thoroughly, carefully and gently, and although both not really know what care and tenderness, it happened because they really wanted to. And in General, they were in no hurry and the world around ceased to exist, ceased to exist for a brief, very brief moment, and it seemed that it was forever, because it really was an eternity.

And then the world began again, but now it existed in a completely different way.

– Geralt?

– Mmm...

– And now what?

I do not know.

I don't know. Because, you know, I... I'm not sure was it worth to you to ride for me. I don't know... Wait, what are you doing... I wanted to tell you...

– Yennefer... Ian...

– Ian, ' she repeated, completely subordinated to him. – No one ever did so do not call. Tell me again, please tell me.

– Ian...

– Geralt...

C
Chernyy Grifon 19.02.20

Ian was best revealed in the book. If no reading, proceed to part 3 of the game, it will be a terrible first impression. Although she slutty bitch, I still loved her. Triss in the book was practically not disclosed. And Geralt tried to her not to be. In the game, its well made and I always chose it first. Now, when in the Third Witcher is one or the other, you choose quite difficult. I will try both, see what happens. I wish there was a version with both and I think he is in the trailer where the vampire and Geralt from Yen at the unicorn, was a very interesting shot, like with both of them. And for me this is the best option.
Spoiler

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
Yes, I read it. Now show me where in your proof, you specify how does last wish? What exactly does it do? About the fact that this desire is sentenced Geralt to it, I'm confirmed about the fact that Gera fell in love with her to a Genie - your conjectures. What Hera corny would wish love Jennifer - not refuted. I told you all about Genie. And if you have no other arguments except speculation, then let's leave this topic.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
And you show me what it is pointing to. You said that their love was caused by the desire, but anyone who read the novel not diagonally will see that Geralt fell in love with her before the fight with Gin. That's why he rushed to her aid, that is why he spent his last wish for her. And she fell in love with him, because he saw the real her when she was a hunchback, and not turned away from her. It is unknown what he wished, but something that tied their fate. Many people think that he made a joint child and therefore they have a CRIS. Or that it was beauty without the magic so all her rage and anger at the world vanished and she became happy. Why would he even think that he fell in love with her? He made something that changed her.