3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerBD1 19.02.20

Razor12345
I think she is far more than a century, Geralt himself about a century lives

12Ba4 19.02.20

SquallLДа tabernacles zasrali notably) And Ian is all gene's fault!(third wish) and love in the wind women.Legs when you do not fall and the tails twist!., Jennifer, I stopped after like the magician of Estidama. Yes Triss though pokazana but natural and young! And brains dry. But as a character in the book Ian is of course incomparably better! In the book Triss -about anything! Humanizes bitch., Jennifer only thought about the baby. But witches are more human than many people! He's not quite right witch! In General, before playing it is necessary of course to read! But it is clear-a lot of letters! The book(s) she really is very deep!

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

Konstantin Evdokimov
Comrade, what are we talking about? I did to someone trying to impose Yennefer or Triss? I myself am not happy with Yennefer, though, and read books. Although I thought that the developers better beat the rivalry between them. I hope that in addition about Toussaint would be more Fringilla Vigo.

K
Kostya_Evd 19.02.20

Mad_est
Yes, all the rules)I've not read the books,but still I don't like Yen,Triss and Triss only!Young,juicy!Sorry Maleh quit!What Ringil Vigo?1 time I hear it?And how it is useful in a relationship?

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

Konstantin Evdokimov
It was a Principality - Toussaint, so there is Geralt so well lit with the witch Fringilla Vigo. For me personally, this is a good match for Geralt after Triss. Anyway interesting to see how developed it is presented in the game.

D
DarKSiR_666 19.02.20

Well, if you choose Triss or Yen... as for me Triss nicer. Here in the course of completing the 3rd part by Yennifer is not noticeable that she has at least some feelings to Geralt, compared with the Triss. Yennifer what a cold, though certainly not without reason, for the second part of Geralt is different=) if you know what I mean But still... Ian calculating, cold... she has her own plan and she follows him along the way, using Geralt... well, as it is on loving Cardano pulls = \

K
Kosolapyi1 19.02.20

I now only the consequences of choosing Triss did not like. Why the fuck Geralt to go to Kovir tie jademacalla ? It would be better separately, in a comfortable house, as with Jennifer ) it's a pity that Triss is wrong. Anyway, in the game it is very little.

C
CCX10S 19.02.20

DarKSiR_666
If the line to develop it, I would not say that is not noticeable. All noticeable. And throughout the game.
In love, in principle, no doubts at all should not be. If I remember well at all.
Yes. Uses without explaining usually, but never, after their acquaintance it was not to the detriment of the Witcher or CRIS. For CRIS and Geralt she even threw a box. In principle, the box never true, was not unlike Triss. Reading books about the coldness all becomes clear. The coldness of this more flashy. Take the moment at least from the time of contempt when only using CRIS with Geralt they met again. Thus she wanted and was happy. However, she pretended that she did not need it and tried to run away from feelings. Well, the wild jealousy of her. When there at the event, she even talking to friends didn't take his eyes off of Geralt. Remember that Geralt thanks to the good hearing heard from other witches. Under torture anything about Geralt and CRIS was not given. Quietly was ready to accept death with Geralt in the bath. Weird and obviously a problem in normal expression of feelings. So. In the end I think she and Triss(given its greater age) is clearly also understand that Geralt will not be saved, but continued to the end in silence to spend a life force, willing, if not to save so die with him as the bath once. Well, the scene at the end after the boat. It was not important where they even. She was important only that they are together.
In fact the only character to Geralt and CRIS was really do care. All her plans, in principle, was never to the detriment of Geralt or CRIS. Even the story of the dragon was not for the sake of conquer the world or something. Stupidly wanted the opportunity to give birth to return. CRIS, Geralt and Yennefer in principle, very much in common. A strange family of sorts. Without books this fully to understand purely on the game.

And it is not about choosing Triss and Jennifer. Quite Triss, you can choose in the game. It is different. But, Jennifer is not unfeeling and cold really. Perhaps if judged only by the game. Even though the game shows its relation to CRIS and Geralt with the development of the plot.

F
FizzyBubblech 19.02.20

And Triss and Yen both good.But still picked Triss it is good to Geralt,open and of course red))

L
Loken3 19.02.20

In the first pass still chose Ian) but honestly thought for a long time) First, even thought that will choose Triss, but I couldn't throw a hunchback) I Think now the ending with Triss to

D
DarKSiR_666 19.02.20

CCX10S
Well, I Sapkowski's books have not read, unfortunately, and judgments based only on what I noticed on the games. Maybe not a very good look at Ian, as always, distracted by the redhead)))

K
Kosolapyi1 19.02.20

In the second part when Geralt gives Triss rose of memory... she said that according to the legend, if it is to give your loved one, it will not wither. In the third part I found Triss a rose, but it withered. Though it is a legend, but the transparency of the hint just rolls over )

N
Nemezis 19.02.20

I really don't like how in the third part drew Triss. Which is constantly narrowed eyes and such a kind, good muzzle. Roche, incidentally, also not for the better changed. But that's not the point.

The point is that I thought it would be specifically the choice between Triss and Yen. As a result, it was found that the choice is hidden in your actions and if you are good you will relate to both - receive both a kick in the ass.

And I'm with Triss didn't even sleep (( and wanted it. At least in the first part I chose Shani, and the second didn't save Triss, but on set she's done for me so much and was a faithful help.

P
Pomu4 19.02.20

Decided to stop at Triss
Solerno here canceled when the desire of Jinnah and said Jenn I don't feel anything, it was somehow sad
So, if you start a second time you will choose Jenn

E
Elcheor 19.02.20

Kosolapyi1
About the roses, if you choose Triss, then after the scene in the lighthouse, rose the equipment is changing and looks like a fresh flower. However it does not play, but a hint is really transparent(rose flourishes once again as their relationship)

E
Elankan 19.02.20

Everything is simple, developers check in Yen, and in the first two parts she's not trying to convey to us the atmosphere of what it was between the Witcher and Ian, listen to the song Priscila, it is about them. However, however, they make a neutral relationship between the Witcher and two magicicada. And we have to decide who will he choose in the end. By the way, my opinion is that changing the face of Triss and her much changed visually in 3 parts reasonably the second, is also connected with the attempt to highlight Ian.

z
zoomukc 19.02.20

Haven't read the books, have not played the previous games. Wikipedia current read about the characters short old. I know that Triss taxiing before. But for now, put in Yen, and Triss went to the wayside, pushed her. At first I thought that game time(the story) with them will be equally: with Triss in Novigrad looking for CRIS and Skellige Ian helps. But it turned out that the plot revolves around Ian (CRIS does not count). Almost all of the campaign mode we make together with Ian, her story load a lot of, and Triss is so so fleeting bullshit in Novigrad, after which there is no quest(rescue the sorceress in the bath does not count). Quests with Ian steeper in scope, heartier. The entire game hints at Ian, I'm not talking about the song Priscilla.

Phillip said it all already: You and Ian are playing parents CRIS and Triss acts like a sister and is looking for the moment to jump into bed with you. Geralt meets like: If you want a fifth, we have no place.

C
CCX10S 19.02.20

zoomukc
It's not in the nomination of Jennifer as a choice.
Simple logic. According to the book the relationship between Jennifer and CRIS between this mother and daughter. Because in a game where the goal is to save CRIS in printsepe can not Yennefer to be behind the scenes. This is not logical and stupid. The relationship between CRIS and Triss - the sister/girlfriend and no more. Geralt and Yennefer in the books was trying CRIS to protect, to shield from the attacks of almost all the powerful people with their selfish plans for her blood. However in the end shield are unable. Although their death in the end, in principle, helped CRIS to remain free and to go to travel to other worlds. So to some extent they saved her at the cost of death unexpected.
In the book Geralt and Yennefer CRIS even to choose not to. When CRIS found out where Geralt stopped running to him helped them to get back together after separation knowing that Yennefer wants, but will not make the step itself because of the mutual the former offense.
Here from the book in front of her when the choice arose.
Spoilerness reined in his horse in front of the house, flew from the saddle, swayed. Buttercup immediately realized who it was. Never before had he seen this palinology skinny girl, but recognized her instantly.

– Geralt whispered the girl. – Ms. Jennifer... I'm Sorry... I should have. You know...

– CRIS, – said the witch. Yennefer took a step toward the girl, but then stopped. Silent.

"Who is she fit?" thought Buttercup. However, neither a witch, nor a sorceress, has not made a single step or gesture. "To whom it fit before? To him? Or her?"

CRIS did not fit neither to him nor to her. Unable to choose, she simply fainted.

The house was empty, all the family nitussov a little light went off to work. CRIS was pretending to be asleep, but heard Geralt and Yennefer went. She slipped out of bed, dressed quickly and crept from the room and then went into the garden.

Geralt and Yennefer turned onto the Causeway that separates covered with white water lilies and yellow water lilies ponds. Hiding behind a ruined wall, CRIS through the slit watched the sorceress and the Witcher. The girl thought that Buttercup, the famous poet whose poems she had read more than once, still asleep. She was wrong. The poet did not sleep. She was caught at the crime scene.

"Hey," he chuckled, suddenly coming closer. – Is it okay to eavesdrop and peep? More delicacy, baby. Let them have a little alone.

CRIS blushed, but then tightened her lips and proudly said:

– First, I'm not a baby. And secondly, I think they do not interfere, eh?

Buttercup was a little somber.

– Probably true. I even seem to help.

– I? What?

– Don't pretend. Yesterday everything was played out very cleverly. But you can't fool me. You imitated a swoon. Yes?

"Yes," her eyes CRIS. Lady Yennefer immediately solved, but now no...

– They both carried you into the house. Their hands met. They sat by your bed almost until morning, not saying a word. Only now decided to talk. Here, on the dam, the pond. And you decided to eavesdrop on what they say... And to watch them through the hole in the wall. You desperately need to know what they're doing?

– They're not doing anything. – CRIS flushed slightly. – Talking, that's all.

– As for you, Buttercup sat on the grass under the Apple tree and leaned back against the trunk, making sure that there are no ants or caterpillars. – You desperately want to know, what are we talking about, right?

– Yes... No! And yet... However, I still don't hear anything. Too far.

– If you want to, – laughed the bard, I'll tell you.

– And you from where know?

Ha ha! I, dear CRIS, poet. Poets about such things know everything. Believe me, the poets know about this more than the sides. If you can call it that.

– Of course!

– The word! The word of the poet.

– Yes? Well, then... Then tell me, what are they talking about? Explain what it all means!
And even then, during the book-CRIS is even beginning to call Jennifer's mother and she her daughter. But Geralt's father and did not call like. Although I do not remember exactly. I think she was his just by name always. But in any case as his father did not interfere.
The plot of the parents who is looking for his daughter that has grown over the years if simple. Because Yennefer in the main quests. Triss does not fit into these quests even if the player chose it. No she just has those feelings for CRIS. As with dandelion, Zoltan or any other loved ones and well-related to CRIS characters, but not so.
No one in the corner by this choice Triss is not kicked.

That's why CDProjekt did just that. All the cries on the forums about what Triss pushed especially unreasonable. And now ponabegut be accused of bias or anything bad.

L
LoKKi_SKY 19.02.20

CCX10S
I agree with your statement 100%!)))

S
SayreH 19.02.20

Vasilisa.
With your nickname - it is expected.