3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoreyTaylorBroth 19.02.20

Best girl - the right hand!!!!!!

M
Malkart 19.02.20

Jennifer, definitely. With all the advantages Triss, Yen is the bomb. Very strong and confident man. By the way, her sarcasm delivers very identity)

K
Kosolapyi1 19.02.20

Passed the game 2 times with both at once. Now I decided for myself that henceforth it would be Ian. The woman is simply wonderful !

G
Garrus-1994 19.02.20

Ian.

X
XBoy360 19.02.20

Sorry if both confess in love, then forever alone. Because Triss admitted, Spinosa, and now with gene quest fulfilled, and realized that she, like anyone else loves Geralt. Triss once more the love shows, namely Ian for all his assetsto (what's this word shit?) and sarcasm when dealing with a witch, trying to hide his true passionate feelings, even in this quest she was disappointed when Geralt told her that warm feeling. Only then did I realize that she is his destiny. At least the second time overdo it (something with the logic of words today, my bad), but due to the fact that the world is huge, I won't replay because the second time the sandbox and secondary objectives are not mastered due to the fact that I have too many games on PC to replay and even statesbuy RPG. And so, the game really is, at times, challenges in the selection of solutions, which will regret. Would give the second time to confess his love in front of them both the Triss and Yen would have stood re a Hero and just said, So who do you love - here and now, this well is not enough.

N
Ninel Shtolc 19.02.20

Question-century:
Fourteenth of the hill has repeatedly proved its loyalty and devotion.
But... because Geralt loves Yen, which for all their viciousness loves him, too. Especially for CRIS she is like a mother.

My husband and I decided OK, I choose Triss, and he, Jennifer :D
And the ending view, and will not hurt one of them to reject.

L
LoKKi_SKY 19.02.20

I'll just leave this here. This is just my opinion and not otherwise, do not throw Slippers.
Spoilera know anyone, I like Ian very much. I read books, played all of the game. Yes, Jennifer, calculating, bitchy, cold, a powerful sorceress, as it may seem at first glance. But women they are so unpredictable, in particular Ian. Yes, she coverse mistakes, but who is not without sin. She rushes to the rescue of the beloved people, without hesitation, with his head proschityvaniya without any consequences, without a trace! Yes, she often resorts to methods not very pleasant, showing his coldness and heartlessness, but.... This is what attracts, she is ready to sit in the dungeon leaving no hope for salvation and escape trying to find CRIS, it is without hesitation that goes along with Geralt to death when they were offered such an outcome, the Emperor Nilfgaard. To stand with a loved one next to the hot tub, take his hand and wait for the moment to cut the vein. Agree, not everyone is able to. I like it when she takes off his mask of coldness and of heartlessness and manifests peculiar tenderness, love and devotion. So, the Ian two masks, one of which she uses rarely, and the reason may be distrust of people, resentment, inability to trust someone and open up. And she's used to one of them, and maybe she is just easier, easier to live, to be usually cold, bitchy enchantress... Ever after reading the book, Ian did not cause feelings of annoyance or anything, only positive emotions and empathy. I have all...
PS And in the game like the part at the end before the final battle Ian just shows your good side, and does not put Geralt in front of a choice, and asks him, asks, practically begs to leave with her, where he wants to start a new life together. And about the plans of Triss, Geralt finds out by accident near the fountain on one of the missions. She just decided for the both of them, and if not for that vision, then put it before the fact, saying I bought a house in Kovir, I was offered a counselor, went, what you lose)))))

N
Narget Nurn 19.02.20

Question.
Some final trailers, where CRIS goes to Emiru, at the beginning of Geralt with his chosen and with Zolton and Buttercup sitting in a Tavern. So, if the beloved Triss, in some videos they are sitting with big triangular earrings. And some not have them. I understand where they are you can get and give Triss. Who knows where?

S
SayreH 19.02.20

Narget Nurn
In kaer morhen find the thrown, Jennifer bed, in it you will find a pair of earrings.

N
Narget Nurn 19.02.20

Augen
I tried to look for her. But not found. Where she threw it?

S
SayreH 19.02.20

Narget Nurn
To the left of the main entrance to the hall. It's hard to miss.

N
Narget Nurn 19.02.20

Augen
Found. I would not say that it is easy to notice. For some reason she didn't highlighted Vademecum flair. As it turned out, in KM a lot of things were not highlighted. For example the engravings on the walls.

L
LegionerKM 19.02.20

lokki777
Standards opinion. Plus you)

A
Altanhan 19.02.20

Jennifer is more like, because with Triss only a few quests in the game, perona not disclosed more or less..

d
danil89320 19.02.20

like Yong, I just can't resist her charm. second time passed I decided to hook up with Triss but he could not say what Yong disliked her and had Witcher one stay ) so enifer>Triss

G
Garrus-1994 19.02.20

Jennifer is more like
Jennifer Lopez is which chtol?) Well norm bubonica. I don't know what quest you have to fulfill in order to meet her :D

f
fustcaper13 19.02.20

, Jennifer better judging. But Triss is too good, on account of the fact that she is over 3 parts with us, but Ian first love it, so I'm not upset and walked 2 times a game and chose that and the other,

K
Kosolapyi1 19.02.20

At the end of the book, Jennifer and Triss direct throat biting each other because of Geralt, why does the game at least a bit showed like :
Spoiler– You, Triss – poisonous threw Yennefer, not red, spare me the weary sigh, don't be drool or shake the ass in the saddle. I think why I yielded to your request, agreed to come with us? Agreed on fraught gorgeous swoon your meeting with a former lover? CRIS, I told you – I want to move forward forward. Give us a chat!
Is a monologue, not a conversation – sassed CRIS, but the stern gaze Yennefer immediately capitulated, whistled Kalpi and gallop down the highway.
– You're not going to meet a lover, Triss – Yennefer continued. – I am not so noble and not so stupid to give you this opportunity, and he was tempted. Only once today, and then I'll make sure you both have had no temptation or opportunity. But today, I will not deny myself the sweet and perverted pleasure. He knows the role you played. And thank you for it his famous look. I'll look at your quivering lips and shaky hands, will listen to your awkward apologies and excuses. And you know what, Triss? I'm thrilled with pleasure.
– I know – muttered Triss, that you won't forget that will be my revenge. I went for it, because really to blame. But one thing I have to tell you, Yennefer. Not really count on that you will be able to enjoy the thrill of fun! He knows how to forgive.
What's been done to him, true, ' frowned Jennifer. But he will never forgive you for what you did CRIS. Me.
"Maybe," gulped Triss. Perhaps not forgive. Especially if you put this arm. But bully is certain. Before that, he not stoop.
Jennifer lashed the horse with his whip. The horse whinnied, reared, danced so that the sorceress swayed in the saddle.
Don't bicker, – muttered she. And be humble, you insolent riff-raff! That's my man, mine and only mine! You know? And stop talking about it, and stop thinking about it and stop admiring his noble character... Now, now! Oh, how I want to grab you for your red hair...
– Try it! called Triss. – Try it, monkey, and I'll scratch your eyes out! I...
Agree, it would be cool )

S
SerpenteS79 19.02.20

Kosolapyi1
Agree, it would be cool )
Fighting in a bikini in the hot springs of Skellige.

S
SerpenteS79 19.02.20

Garrus-1994
Jennifer Lopez is which chtol?) Well norm bubonica. I don't know what quest you have to fulfill in order to meet her :D
While jumping on Geralt worlds.