3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 19.02.20 11:48 pm

, Jennifer vs Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This topic will probably be, so I'll be the first. Who like more?
Of Jennifer in the game. Plus the book she is much more interesting than Triss, and Geralt always loved her. So my opinion, Jennifer > Triss.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
Hera fell in love before meeting gin? Come on, he rushed to the aid, even if in its place was Fringilla, Triss, Keira, Eye and others. And he spent last wish, because it was the only way. Love because he saw her true Oh lol, this is you fibber. And tied them not, but bound them Genie. But finally you admitted you don't know what made Hera and how does the last wish, and that is good. Let's disperse so, do you think that they have true love, I believe that their love is forced upon a Genie for wishes which wish for Geralt.

S
SquallL 19.02.20

Mad_est
uh, not good. You can't even really explain what the point was to make Geralt to love her. I understand that if she wished for it, or if he wished she fell in love with him, but is he? Stupid the same. In the same Wikipedia says that his desire he had linked their destinies, that is, as I said.
And if their love was magical, he would not have forgotten her loss of memory. And even if it was caused by magic, it changes nothing. , Jennifer - his canonical love, Triss fiction writers. He even in the game tells her he was with Triss only because he lost his memory. So on this may differ, but I think you will understand, your theory about the magic of love full of holes.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

SquallL
This meaning, that to save her life not? And not to have it, but to her it was love. To refer to Wikipedia, this is just ridiculous, when we have books. That's how you know he wouldn't forget her if this love is magic? First they died, then the Isle of Apple trees, then he is a rider of the wild hunt. In my opinion this is a sufficient reason for losing memory, or that their connection was broken. Yennifer type canonical love in books wrote szczepek. I already said why I don't believe this love is true. Triss - not fiction writers (Oh lol and who of us haven't read the books). And Geralt goes and says so how want the player. The theory of imposing magic of love Jinn are very real. But thanks for the discussion.

k
kndl 19.02.20

All so eager to share books and games? Direct main argument Cristofano. How do you do it? I, for instance, the book Geralt can't be separated from the game, and the games are always played so as we would book Geralt. And if the book Triss, to put it mildly, a traitor and, to put it mildly, on the sidelines, even an affair with Fringilla Vigo is much brighter described, I simply cannot prefer live healthy and love life of Geralt, regardless of the Genie they were tied up or Jinn (I believe that if it's in the book tortured for CRIS and Geralt, if they agreed to die together in the bathroom, if she gave up or almost gave up the life force for the treatment of Geralt, the role of Jinnah is not important).

O
Ogyr4ig 19.02.20

kndl
Well Triss in part 3 also suffers torture for the sake of CRIS and Geralt.

L
LuckyTox 19.02.20

Um,the people.In the book Geralt loved Ian and they wanted a child.Again according to the book Geralt got kicked from a lot of Yen,but they still loved each other.All of her magic,her appearance and her character was attracted to the witch.On the game Triss is better revealed,so who has not read,that unfortunately do not understand and choose Triss.Although Fig knows.I mean not reached(fill all orders, etc.) there May not have to choose)

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

And again fanboi of Sapeka start the old song: If you read books, you will choose Yennefer. But if they choose Triss? Or no one at all will choose? all or Canon? Honestly guys, you can not distinguish where the end of the book and the games begin.

p
podokonnik 19.02.20

Mad_est
where the end of the book and the games begin.

Well, how else your clever word to say? )
To me personally, the game seem very strange hints and the behavior of the novice in relation to Geralt. Very strange. Especially when they came to the tavern to her friend CRIS, she began to talk, like CRIS talked about Geralt the way he always helps her as regret, etc. never mentioned that, like CRIS said, they say Geralt like a father to me and even better. What does this mean? And that friend thinks CRIS sees Geralt is not the foster father, and man. This is especially noticeable when she interrupted a friend when she started to tell me, they say it's CRIS says, but what others say ... Well damn weird. There are several moments in the game when if you do not pass a bit of the first Chapter, one can imagine that the CRIS refers to Geralt not to the receiver or just the father.
Probably in the books all chewed, but in the game the relationship between CRIS and Geralt looks quite in two ways.
If not pseudomoral, then they would have made a good couple.

S
SpartanSoap 19.02.20

Read all the books and know the whole love story of Geralt and Yennefer, but played all the same from yourself, not from Canon. For some reason I thought that I would choose Triss, especially given the nature of Ian, but in the end chose the dark-haired. Not Canon for sure, just playing it as something new was revealed, although the main features remain.

In General, the poles went to any outcome looked like Kanon (cancel Last wish, etc)

R
Radovid V 19.02.20

podokonnik
To be honest, more delusional analysis of this remarkable character is not read. , Jennifer is a strong and independent woman who loved Geralt. (A point in the game with the Djinn was because of the fact that she wanted to make sure that they sincerely love, and not because of the spell) Loved in their own way. Read the episode from the book where she was ready to die in the bathroom, no one is complaining. Triss, I'm sure, to spit on him. (And in books and in the game, she was calm to the fact that the Lodge was built on it are not very good plans.) In short, I for Canon. Chose Ian, but Triss did not send, but on the contrary, in every way it tried to suck up to.))

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.02.20

and you Philippe ? I want Philip

a
andrewGaara 19.02.20

Nikotinoz_
+ a lot :)

In the second part I liked most. But then it kind of just save you. He has not come to this.

K
KonstKam 19.02.20

Honestly, the appearance of Triss in the game is a bit... made Love, here!
Bitchiness, Jennifer gets, of course, but the appearance still covers Triss.
If over time you put on a mod on the appearance of Triss and you can make it prettier - I'll make it again with a bias in its line.

That's just what I saw - still DLC in the game and there's a new outfit again, Jennifer! Now the scarf on the neck of glamorous her gash! :))

PS
And it's not scars - it just doesn't matter. But in General - Piglet she like a fool with lanes. Village by village...

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.02.20

andrewGaara
she though with a foul temper , but she's nice
mmm

a
andrewGaara 19.02.20

Nikotinoz_
Haven't seen it. Only in her lab quest closed. Reported to Radovica was wondering will my him the answers, and that sent Triss on the ship in the distance, the salvation of Philippi.

KonstKam
And I, frankly, liked the appearance of Triss. And to be honest I differently like here. But Ian still dearer to me :) . IMHO just a masterpiece developed all the prescribed characters and their personalities. Each in its own beautiful, interesting, and Vice versa, and if they are different.

A
AlexanderSky 19.02.20

Triss, a character Yennifer makes Geralt henpecked, and I don't know anything about her really came out of nowhere in 3 parts and each come to a relationship with Geralt... I wanted to shake Ian's like that, but Geralt without my millet makes compliments haha, was an accident that I sneeze puff a unicorn xD
A Triss kind and accommodating and she's beautiful regulatea :3 But this is purely my opinion) so ladies and gentlemen) of the Main reply of the topic is the taste and color of comrades there )))

K
Kostya_Evd 19.02.20

Haven't played all 3 parts of the Witcher (soon going to),choose Triss (He's a redhead, so for me doubly in cash).Books do not care,do not like to read,but I still don't like Yennefer.Chooses everyone the taste and color.One like Triss,others like Jennifer.It's simple:)

R
Razor12345 19.02.20

in the game the character Ian is not disclosed just a bunch of references to past books, and what there is in the game for Ian as it is not particularly like. its disadvantages are painted above in detail) but she is resolute sroga smart and prudent, due to its considerable age (do not remember exactly but she was about a century). and the game is imprisoned in the relationship with her, merigold pushed into the background.
Triss in the last part came out fine, but why is it fucked up, probably to be easier to choose Ian ruined it by screwing the chest 100го size and rosedew idiotic, and morally, and scored on rose's memory, and the fact that it saves at the end of the second part of the proof will steal the screen with the dude above was doing the same choice
Spoiler
and the fact that she took advantage of the moment it became known in the second part of my Geralt relations is not broken, so at first I thought that the saves crooked moved, but no that developers cant. and not only. even in mass it's all considered and then the game of the year and transfer saves has no effect(( and yet every Persian in Normandy every story mission was about your comments and everyone here seems do not care, this disorder. cheto I drifted from the topic) in General, both magicke good but still chose Triss to complete a series of games,and Ian in the next book passage will go.
PS still terribly upset when the time came 1 time in the final part, I expect to find there (and was caught) for 3 people more, namely summer, Triss and Keyru,I thought to chat or drink with them and their stupid no. and then the plot of the whole tale abruptly appeared just before the battle.WTF? they all said go to the fortress, and it turns out that hung in the buffer , and in this game all tidied up say what developed thought? x their s. maybe someone knows or heard it going isprivate? maybe fashion? but after the plot finally suckage arrived.

M
Mad_est 19.02.20

Razor12345
I agree with the transfer of past solutions developed specifically lohanulis. And Triss are really trying to push into the background. Well, there is a quest with the Genie and you can undo the last wish. Although I do not understand the meaning to promote her first 2 games to the end of all is simply to score. So this garbage patch is not correct, only additions. It looks gash Triss from sword of destiny and at the same time adequately set up the import decisions.
PS: Oh lol, I noticed one peculiarity: Those who speak about Canon or books bad - minus mercilessly. Kindergarten.

K
Kostya_Evd 19.02.20

Mad_est
Yes, let 100500 plan Triss put forward.If I decided for myself that Ian I don't need,then I won't need it.I need Triss to whatever place it was!