3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Thick, enticing atmosphere of post-Apocalypse, sometimes oppressive, sometimes causing a short melancholic impulse. And all this must be seasoned with a business card series - black humor and feigned inadequacy of some of the characters in the game.

-
-Raixs- 23.09.19

The atmosphere is okay, it has already shown at the presentation. Light locations, the territory after the atomic bombing...
Already video it was clear that the world of the game is excellent and detailed. The main questions of the quests and story.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics?
Expecting the towns and cities, not schirinowski farms.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Somehow, still no word on the perks from the developers, or have I missed something?
Spoiler

w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19

I want to feel in the open world itself, a worthless insect threat before the post-nuclear world, feeling on their skin under the depressing music small noises on the background of the deserted ruins of the island.
In public places appears to be the most desirable for me, post-apocalyptic view of society with its values, needs and desires. Under more realistic events — more interest. Of course, do not miss the needs at certain points in the presence of the glorious music from the trailer and the previous part, making the atmosphere unforgettable.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

The visual part, as a tool for enhancing the perception of the atmosphere. And for me personally surprise the fact that the use of the old engine. The Witcher 3 on consoles is 22-25 fps. You know what I mean?
In F4 we finally get a physically correct lighting and General shading (and thick and clear, at least from GG, NPCs and animals). I believe that these innovations are the most important part of aprada.
Increased resolution and the variety of textures in the environment, has completely altered the vegetation, significantly increased the complexity of models of animals, people, bears. Accordingly, the number of polygons on them

Spoiler

Talking about the lack of changes need to take a shower in the boiler with the resin. Also gives the presence of the same cities (post-apocalyptic of course, with all its attendant features). I don't think the population will increase significantly compared to the previous part. But it will be really detailed NPCs with their daily routines, and personal history. This is what distinguishes the gazebo from, say, the same third, the mutagen is inserted, where the study received only the plot and quest characters, and all the rest are either nailed to his place, or go on a pre-written 100-th route. The animation is also pleased. That is very significant, if you remember its implementation in the third part. But the facial expressions...the facial Expressions never change.

While disturbing only one thing - will it be colorful or it's only for a time until out of the shelter. After all the submitted screenshots are observed both. Need the right gamma

Spoiler

It is worth noting gradually master a new style for artists the gazebo. I think in part they managed to get the hand. In the new we can expect much more diversity of environment. Nothing in the presentation E3 Todd Howard called it the biggest project of the Studio. And he knows how to present the product. And can not lie. In any case, it will be interesting to see the result.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 23.09.19

AddTwisted GP-5 Rev. 2.0
While concerned only one thing - will it be colorful or it's only for a time until out of the shelter. After all the submitted screenshots are observed both. Need the right gamma
Bethesda said that when you step into the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, for example, gamma will change to grey-green. Anyway I wish the game was colorful, but in Fallout 3 it was impossible to play more than 6 consecutive hours due to its dull colors.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
Bethesda said
All in unison? More specific.

when you step into the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, for example, gamma will change to grey-green.
Gray-green from a nuclear explosion... Look the screenshot. It would look so crowded places radiation. Although, even if gray-green... Sounds weird.

Anyway I would like to make the game colorful was
Like a rainbow? No, I would not want.

Fallout 3 was not possible to play more than 6 consecutive hours due to its dull colors.
For this invented ENB and other uluchshiteli. And brown palette is the heritage of the past generation of consoles. And nothing survived.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 23.09.19

AddTwisted GP-5 Rev. 2.0
Grey-green from a nuclear explosion... Look the screenshot. It would look so crowded places radiation. Although, even if gray-green... Sounds weird.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/novye_podrobnosti_fallout_4_ot_gameinformer-148898/
Spoilerthe World really will be very colorful. However, there will be gray-green location in the style of Falout 3, but this location is almost the very epicenter of one of the nuclear explosions. From time to time the player will stumble on a radioactive storm, which are irradiated dust out of there.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
Do. And he still Lois slapped in there. But this one, the only in-game location. Then the rest has a different range. I would like in the screenshot. Looks eligible for the post-Apocalypse. By the way, the range of the original F3 you can easily beat and make it sweet, and completely re-fabricated texture of the original. Check it out

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
F4 will look like F5 with third party filling.

N
NightHawkreal 23.09.19

If each raider will carry power armor, the atmosphere is fucked.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.09.19

blue skies, fluffy clouds, all sorts of dandelions. they are year's rays in the clear sky.
the couple is like in the anime probably will be.

M
MrSmoke67 23.09.19

AddTwisted GP-5 Rev. 2.0
Spoilerthis is What distinguishes the gazebo from, say, the same third, the mutagen is inserted, where the study received only the plot and quest characters, and all the rest are either nailed to his place, or go on a pre-written 100-th route.
5 minutes of sitting, not stuck what do you mean third, then realizes that about the Witch.)

M
Maks Kalinichenko 23.09.19

I think it will be on top. even sure.

M
MIBATOMIC 23.09.19

A lot of material on the game on the game looked. Honestly, tired of guessing. Waiting for the release, there will see. In any case, the game is gorgeous. Really looking forward to.

M
MrWorld 23.09.19

AddTwisted GP-5 Rev. 2.0
Do something about Todd Howard on YouTube there are a bunch of jokes.Vbey in the search engine Todd Howard lies and see lies)All he likes to exaggerate ,but it really work great ,but still too high CzW)and now he has it raised to the heavens.I hope they cut out many of the details in the same Skyrim

S
Sha-R 23.09.19

Well, come find out for another six months, a hundred times everything can change

S
Showy DiMak 23.09.19

I read somewhere how foreign egregor compared the game with the third part that, say, changes in the environment, almost not observed. even some of the objects and textures 1 1.

S
Sergey-1996 23.09.19

Showy DiMak
He just seems a little paid,that's what he said.

S
ShockBurst 23.09.19

The game will be great! I'm sure of it!