3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
B
BidloManer 23.09.19

all depends on the details

T
Tulskiy Pocik 23.09.19

AddTwisted GP-5 Rev. 3.1
Prior to that, like your posts because you are the truth of the verb,but for this one drawback.What a disgrace gamma mod to f3.He is so good that the original place had the perfect atmosphere.What lost new Vegas,spoiling all the sun and clouds.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Master Action Games
Gamma is too plain and sometimes too muted. Do not forget - the action takes place in a dusty desert where a bottle of water half-naked savages, the head can hit it.

s
solus. 23.09.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory

Yeah, despite the fact that at every corner of these water bottles, beer, vodka, and coke lying around in mailboxes, chests, chests of drawers, or just beneath your feet. And nobody picks up 200 years in a row )))) Logically, Cho ))

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

solus.
They are not documentaries for the BBC do.

s
solus. 23.09.19

And unless logic and the absence of trivial inconsistencies described the world should only be in the documentary? A strange argument.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

solus.
Strange is the only approach to the perception of this game. Always with a grin, looking like a fictional alternative history of humanity trying to find realism. I was even more rejoicing followers of the case in Skyrim, which don't confuse bipedal talking cats and swords of steel, which is naturally fire.

s
solus. 23.09.19

If you are surprised bipedal cats in a completely different universe, built on the principles of magic and not the laws of physics, chemistry and biology - you can only sympathize. Because you do not understand that any world has its own laws. In any universe must be logic. Swords of steel, flashing fire - logical in the world of magic. But the battle for bottles of water to the slaughter, when the water at each corner lying unattended is the wildest incoherence and nonsense. Not to understand this can only be one person who while playing Tetris angrily: I can not understand - how can this Cup be new items, and where they then fall through the bottom?!

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

solus.
So you should omit F4, like many other projects, where there are such discrepancies. American fighters of the old model SG makes the gate of the grenade, and then held in half squat, while sauceda with his associates. And how would you know the limits of the genre and all that.
You should be able to enjoy the process, and not delve into unimportant details.

s
solus. 23.09.19

You don't seem to understand what I mean. If you have a stupid fighters are the epitome and the standard of comparison - the conversation is pointless. The scope of the genre lead to anything except the absurdity and inconsistency. Under the slogan we need to enjoy the process, not understanding and not thinking is good to play only in the spinal shooters such as doom. And the RPG with this ideology is nothing to do.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

solus.
The theater of the absurd is relevant in RPG and is to be welcomed. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines proof. But we have really different requirements for series - fingerfucked snobbery isn't really my thing. You can continue to beat with a baseball bat legs flies in Fallout, the amount of which is comparable with three of your heads in solid form osleplennye. While thinking about realism.

S
Sheff322 23.09.19

No, well if you do the main quest the purification of water or pollution, the water need more people than 4 injured near the cities, it would be possible to remove the fucking building with the kids and run to, a shelter mutants who need water, or humans, or ghouls, Yes, even the raiders. And so, the main quest is absurd, it's as if the Masquerade could be used to break the masquerade and continue to play.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Sheff322
So it is enough to see liberty Prime, to understand the seriousness of what is happening.

S
Sheff322 23.09.19

I do not know what is written, but the fact of the absurdity of the main quest remains a fact.

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

Sheff322
This is one of its elements seem.

S
Sheff322 23.09.19

never finished the main quest, maybe you're right.

N
Nitro25 23.09.19

Periodic the absurdity of the situation in Fallout is obvious, but this should not dramatically affect the laws of this world.
If possible fall in the world of giant cockroaches and Scorpions, mutated by radiation, it does not mean that the rest should not succumb to logic. The same redscore or radharamana still in the end in its new state function is understandable. Just enough to drop the ridiculous fact of their origin and to figure out that this is just the result of evolution over millions of years and all. On characteristics of people or their weapons, for example, it should not dramatically affect.

U
UnnamedPlayerKiller 23.09.19

I'm afraid for the atmosphere of the game, not in terms of graphics (I like everything, and even pleasing to the eye), but in terms of quests and the spirit of the series. Because the Gazebo, as I have used I had been used, was dissatisfied with the Vegas, and as a benchmark I think your 3rd (the three are the same type of game of the year, and Vegas for the awards passed quietly, although the recognition of the fans is more fucked). I don't want the craft just if role-playing system will be at the level of three-pointers. Will look again on YouTube/twitch and the raiders of the whose thread. In the meantime, hope for the best.

N
Nomen Ipsum 23.09.19

I now want to elaborate stealth) or at least, what would the NPCs even as it began to react started when a Sniper rifle shot, and the corpses of the notice and if the radiation or poisoning blamed. To make the players at least sometimes to use STEL-boy) And I always carry ten how old with the thought suddenly come in handy )) I Guess I'm just dishonored two days to beat) but still would not hurt I think))

A
Atlante 23.09.19

The buzz of the atmosphere of the game is when a week climb on the ruins and only kratocracy and mutants, and then suddenly find some kind of workable technology \ armor \ new weapons \ PLANT.....