3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristina95 23.09.19

I grew up on zx spectrum games,then dendy,sega,playstation 2,pentium 4.
For me at the game.

K
Kristina95 23.09.19

ALEX7436 ,when I play fallout 4, I don't steal from people of their things,trying to play fair.If you steal people's attitude to your character to change for the worse.All free but strong enemies encountered on the map.

A
Abbat76 23.09.19

Attacker
Cool? Juicy?
I have always believed that to eat the juicy grapes, and in game play can be interesting and exciting.
If your question is about it, Yes: I love to play Fallout 4. I am interested in and my game captures. At the moment, started a new game as a female on the complexity of survival in the new. Will act out a line of BS. Paladin dens already met. %)

The previous game left after passing over the Institute. 68th level and 190 hours in the game. Changed the attitude of people to sintetica. Synths now I live together with the people in diamond city.

O
Overwatch 23.09.19

Great game, probably the most successful project of last year

M
Morson 23.09.19

Yes, the atmosphere makes us constantly to return to the game. The interest for me just started after completing the main story (level 50 rare). You can safely work on collecting resources for settlements and their construction. Wander through the southern outskirts and the Islands. Well prepared with great story Supplement Far Harbor :)

V
Vasya Vasin 23.09.19

The game is beautiful and varied,but there was not really time.Has a competitor which in my opinion is the Fallouta with its huge and OPEN world do not hold a candle.But the Fallout zagnobili as programmers great Besezdy.But time will put points.There are admirers of Fallout is eternal and time is the Witcher.Personally I'm waiting for a new DLS of Fallout and I wish prosperity to the great Bethesda

R
Readlife 23.09.19

Vasya Vasin
Ahah! It should zaskrinit. True hater the Witcher 3=fan of the great Besezdy and Vice versa. Ahaha! Thanks for dropping by!))) As I time went.
Problems one game is not to solve and not cover up problems another. Well, you have played at least Oblivion, silent about the Morra, that in comparison with these great games now puts on the BGS market? It's a miracle? OKS - this is an obvious regression of the main trumps and a source of pride BGS - flow of the plot and its variability. About the construction and customization of appearance is a completely different game.
Sorry for the flood.
Spoiler
Upd Connoisseur eternal... Ahahaha!!!)))) Sorry again... AHAHA!!!

s
saa0891 23.09.19

For me it is the atmosphere of the Apocalypse transmitted by 100%,I can't even remember a game where the location was so elaborate and had so many little things and details (even garbage,scraps of paper,crumbling plaster strange as it may sound but also make a small contribution),rusty machinery, abandoned houses and factories, there's just a million details,walk into any apartment,house,plant, and just see how frozen time,in many homes you see the skeletons in different poses,I have no words made just gorgeous,find galovski,notes,journals and to find out what happened to the people,what was their last hours of life,this further adds to the experience.
I just went to locations and admired,they are really interesting to explore.What many details is not just a part of the furniture nailed to the floor,and many of them are used in construction,upgrades armor and weapons.And updated graphics,especially the lighting,add even more atmosphere to the game.

I still love the RPG from the Gazebo,is that they allow you to play first-person RPG what it allows,and in fact when the game first person,the game looks much more interesting,the view is completely different,it allows you to provide much more impressions.

Spoiler

6543210 23.09.19

The atmosphere is terrific, old broken planes, helicopters, tanks, cars, infantry fighting vehicles, poluzatonuvshie ships deserted roads and dilapidated houses, the deceased old Boston... you can spend hours just walking and looking. Every little thing is spelled out and thought out the tables with coffee pots, bottles and plates, the tables are rotting papers, papers and folders flying dust in the premises of the... Skeletons of dead people with their last records. Just gorgeous. If not for this nigger with his panelcontroller quests - all game of the decade in the genre postapokalipsis.

R
Russian_Mafia 23.09.19

Very cool atmosphere, reminds of the game series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. as interesting and mysterious.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Ilya_Wolfy

Ilya_Wolfy wrote:
reminiscent of the game series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. as interesting and mysterious.
This atmosphere I do from the time series S. T. A. L. K. E. R. games have not seen,but there are locations much better developed than in S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

R
Russian_Mafia 23.09.19

saa0891
I agree

S
Saha1992 23.09.19

Yes, the atmosphere of Stalker, she still far

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

I have a question. Someone can say, well, not ten but at least three significant differences (graphics and animation don't count) Fallout 3 Fallout 4.

S
Saha1992 23.09.19

The anatomy of gaming space has grown in comparison with three and more something not noticed, but still more errors in the form of bunkers in the wasteland, or poorly scattered machinery of the tires in those places where, in principle, to throw could not unrealistically narrow roads where one car will pass with difficulty what can I say about hundreds of scaled models, inexplicable light sources (as in the fantasy kind), etc. but so pity that in the gazebo again failed in accuracy and this mod wrong.

M
Morson 23.09.19

Kraicher
Kraicher wrote:
I have a question. Someone can say, well, not ten but at least three significant differences (graphics and animation don't count) Fallout 3 Fallout 4.
Crafting weapons and armor, the construction of settlements, a completely new character development system.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Kraicher wrote:
Interaction with partners is now more advanced,you can give them different orders,each with its own history and their own quest,the reputation system.
Naturally chic craft and upgrade weapons,armor,a huge amount of different modifications you can from the gun to make the sniper rifle.
Construction and all that it involves,only one this can be specifically sticky.
The world is now more alive,constantly shooting between all the inhabitants of the wasteland to attack your settlements, etc.
Now there is a choice of several factions.
Shooter mechanics felt much better.
Cool trick with the legendary enemies.
Even the exact same weather,storms.
What about the study locations, I already painted the details above,so I will not repeat,what it is better not only than the third foul,and many other RPG.
This is the first that came to mind,then I will add.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

saa0891
Judging by your opinion (which I fully support) Fallout 4 in all indicators has blocked Fallout 3, including graphics and animation.So what I am asked this question. Why constantly heard the discontent against Fallout 4? And sometimes just catersto.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Kraicher

You asked about significant differences,and I wrote to you.

If you are interested in what I think about the game,that fourth foul I liked less the third,Yes, I do all the fouls really like,including the very first,because these games simply do not,and the dissatisfaction some people I like that don't give a shit,I'm playing a game,and not guided by someone else's opinion to make their impression.
I guess people wouldn't spend in the game is 500 hours,if she was not interested,I'm happy to give it a pass for the third time,and I haven't even focused on the construction,as all hands do not reach.

44lok 23.09.19

saa0891
Interaction with the partner , the orders of Fallout 3 was. (mod)
Update of the weapons - Fallout 3 . was.(mod)
The construction of settlements , farming, NPCs settlers turrets - Fallout 3 was. (mod)
The opportunity to join another faction (after main thread), your quests - Fallout 3 was. (mod)
Building robots to say what happened, or can guess?

p.s
saa0891 wrote:
What does the fashion.
Can you check, do not know how - do not put :)
But all of above was in Fallout 3.

Kraicher
There is great dissatisfaction , wasted money and little progress in 4 parts.
Modestly - very modestly , in just 6-7 years no new ideas, and old buried
(RPG and quests - the floor) if to speak cultural language.