3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 23.09.19

44лок

What does the fashion.
44лок wrote:
Can you check, do not know how - do not put :)

s
sorokot 23.09.19

Why compare 4 Foul with 3? You need a sequel? But the authors decided it would be a different game...So why pouring the slop that you don't like - just draw other markers. Judging by the rating of the game, your place will not be empty.
Yes, this is another game, a shooter, to a greater extent. What impregnated with a Stalker Ghost. Because of this I play it (the same Foul 3 has caused the rejection). With it, I do not bother appearance of the universe Fallout (USA 50's), an important inner essence. I and YY - Labeled.

c
choa 23.09.19

Current schA noticed that the chip on free reload weapons when you switch to another disappeared. Whether fixed, or what mod did it. Happy.

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

People Wake up like this can be called a game, and the more policem? It's a wild thrash at 3pm I had enough and played through can not thought can be drawn or further thought would be interesting, not in this barn, not to play to fans of fallout. Oh, what was amazing previous parts...
PS This hack is even obosrannogo torrent adesina not worth it.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

Suggest often watch reviews of Alexander Kuzmenko. For example on Fallout 4.
1 - piece.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

That's what creates the atmosphere in the game: Music.

K
Kraicher 23.09.19

Here on the site is topic - Average age of site users. So I decided, what the average age is 17-18 years. And it's biological age. But the psychological is not above 9-10 years.

M
MagicHero 23.09.19

Scorponozhek
Is your personal opinion, the majority decided otherwise. The rating of the game even on the website of the Playground greater than 8 and the incentive since the output is constantly kept in top 20 most played games and how does it took more than 4 months. So in General the game was a success as most people believe and there are those who constantly everywhere Squirting bile like you :) you explain what was good the previous part, and what's wrong with this piece or just cover the hole and keep quiet so as to say something and nothing )))

M
MagicHero 23.09.19

Scorponozhek
Poor graphics ha ha ha well rasmeshil, show me a open world game where the dialogue is not just steeper but just much better time here miserable. Just be kind and not show merge as a chatterbox.
What's wrong with the design locations??? more detail can be or the next balabolstvo )))
What's wrong with shuternoy component? she just humiliated or do you think then CoD or Battle, to disappoint you here open world RPG. But you answer As a shooter, the combat component - it just fucking humiliated. what exactly is or another balabol )))
Everything you said is empty words, any specific examples and explanations, but simply diarrhea the next chatterbox.

G
Gefor_sik 23.09.19

And I really liked the atmosphere in the game, but I installed the mod wasteland edition storms true+mod lighting, but at night with no flashlight in the wastelands to do that, and it was more like a Stalker. And about the graphics I can squeeze out of the engine Creation Engine(The Elder Scrolls) all the juice to achieve such images.

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

MagicHero
You're such a sissy all on the shelves you bring, and what did you do on your own? I explained so specifically, but in haste - I agree, but the message reached you. You the language of your watch, next time sweetheart I won't be so friendly...

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
where the dialogue is not just steeper but just much better time here miserable
GTA5, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Knight, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and are you still on track - The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Don poperhnis beauty. And in your wonderful game graphics like in Skyrim, only worse, because of a cartoon.
PS Yes, even tanks look better (wot) )))

a
avtonom067 23.09.19

MagicHero wrote:
there are open world RPG
Lol shta, you little flaming in an RPG played at all? Fallout 4 is a buffoon with a mediocre outdated graphics and RPG ELEMENTS, and not what you wrote.

M
MagicHero 23.09.19

Scorponozhek
avtonom067
Where is the terrible graphics? everything looks great. What is Skyrim? you urgently to the eye doctor you vision of an old man of 80.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568495244
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556493393
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561110192
so you don poperhnis balabol. You still have not answered the other items and carried there a diarrhea, I do not blame you dodged a bullet right in my pants and you're nerves are nonsense :)
In tanks I don't play it for shkoloty and against GTA 5 and the Witcher 3 have nothing also have bought and also great games. watch dogs also bought but there's just boring, the only fun when interfering in the game of another player and a couple of minutes to run and see how it plays.
As wrote above most of the players thinks the 4th fallout is great but there are individuals like you who are diarrhea, maybe due to the fact that the game is too expensive and the bubble on her mind, maybe something there govolo imagining but in the end just not the same.

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

MagicHero
Yeah, you urgently to the oculist to write))
No more bother, you're all clear...

M
MagicHero 23.09.19

Scorponozhek
That you're all clear, probably even only in the pirate play Yes, free games of tanks. In short shkolotenok 100% :)
Above you wrote GTA5, Watch Dogs, Batman Arkham Knight, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and are you still on track - The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. let me guess, all of these games spirotel ))) shorter still rogue, they're always on the forums whining like you that all games suck, etc.
Do not be surprised even if out of this list you're not even the Witcher 3 has not been bought, although everyone knows and you yourself probably that the game is a masterpiece and will write something in the spirit and why if you can with the torrent download then talk to you then it makes no sense :) go ahead and play tank-o-box (for some reason, I'm 99% sure that you play them) as only useful for them and plays such as you wrote posts, the brain is totally gone.

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

MagicHero
So what's the difference - I spirotel or bought, it is here where, you know when the argument is a real zero here's a hat fool as you write, you tell me who is she? And all of the above except GTA and the Witcher was not playing in one. But count them 3 points above the masterpiece. The rogue laughed, you're good fun, but to make such conclusions in absentia, at least silly)))

S
Scorponozhek 23.09.19

MagicHero
Aya - ay, that you are less a girl, well forget it, that forehead you forehead - all is one, I have time for you anymore, no!

_
_Red_FoXx_ 23.09.19

The damn atmosphere, this grafigo nafig, nafig this game at all !!! The weather is getting better and better, great in hands/feet on the street to drive....!!! ))))

M
MagicHero 23.09.19

Scorponozhek
The view of empty space not interested. Go on tell me tales shkolote, as wrote above, your words are worthless THEY are ZERO. So how do you gently tell a liar or a blabbermouth and in the yard, these are called you know how :)
And Yes, dogonku you're too cheap to hire a rogue (only play in pirates), blind (not see any difference in the chart), loudmouth and a liar (you've lied that you only played GTA 5 and Witcher 3 and type watch dogs, assassin creed sindikeyt and knight Batman never ran but in fact, by your own posts in other topics you were playing pirates of the knight's Batman, and even helped someone how to write something in the crack. I think that watch dogs and assassin you've launched at least about assassin you wrote the answers in the blog, but you already lied). And no excuses IT is all TRUE. I as you put it brought the facts and you're just talking nonsense as you wrote above with no real arguments.

So taste and suck it :)

And Yes make another senseless topic with the go-ahead, you except than to carry nonsense, can not say anything ))))))