3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 23.09.19 11:26 am

The atmosphere of the game (Fallout 4)

What you expect to see? Expected to your eyes game locations, their characteristics? How do you evaluate the game types seen in the game process? It is proposed to discuss.
Notorious arts locations

152 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qybo 23.09.19

Its atmosphere is certainly present but not optimized engine ruins everything. Crysis 3 goes on the ultra, Oh my God I kereval how this is possible, like the laptop four years ago, vidyuha percent cut, and is in fact a dog, cuuuut just FYI. Still in spite of all sort of Foo, the game draws a certain percentage of people, for example, I just scored on the passage, homaco the trash and build a settlement =)

V
VailuReW 23.09.19

Guys, not so long ago wanted to write the story for Fallout 5. Yeah, I know, bad, but I just want you to appreciate. https://vk.com/a.mishakin?w=wall145702223_1206%2Fall

T
T.T.G 23.09.19

solus.
And I think that for the hollow broken.

A
AndreySol 23.09.19

The atmosphere of the game - cool said, for the full observe what has been achieved by the makers. What I see now - DuraBlue getting continuous job to protect\the settling of the problems connected settlements, full biglobe. Got a task to rescue the resident, to the location where you just got back - went for a run, had not whom to kill, because already all killed 1.5 minutes ago. Bethesda am zero...

a
anton89013 23.09.19

I think with the atmosphere it's all right , sometimes the game is not just does not relax, some missions made intimidating and even scary,form a wide plus that you can observe everyday events in the wastes, or simply interfering considering this is a big plus, for example one time I was flying the rotorcraft began to boom with the super mutants caught fire and fell! I was Patrese!

a
anton89013 23.09.19

xmenni
I

A
Abbat76 23.09.19

anton89013
These vintokryl got to fly, shoot and fall. They just steal my kills and experience. when not shooting, no. They first throw two small nuclear bombs, and then, when a fall, a they tear it to shreds.

Your first set of T60 at full strength I just took this here paladin of the brotherhood was broken, fixed it and put it on frame from T45. Freebie. too many freebies in the game. And the market value for a player of certain things is significantly reduced.

V
Vatafaker 23.09.19

Abbat76
Freebie. too many freebies in the game. And the market value for a player of certain things is significantly reduced.
I don't know about the freebies for me pissing glue or Scotch tape any more power armor, ready to cut rolls of Scotch tape for an entire location!I don't have enough glue, and power armor 5 sets!
And you say freebie!

D
Darkmin 23.09.19

Stribogg
Here I'll tell not like a schoolyard.
This series of games on the fan, and the Earl here in the first place.
Everyone finds it in their interest, personally I like music.
And the fact that you passed the main story in 30 hours, so it's your problem, come in Tetris.
And do not fuck then complain that your shoes give a shit.

S
Stribogg 23.09.19

Darkmin
Where did I cry then?)) I just expressed my purely objective opinion. If you're not as shkolota, it is strange to see some incomprehensible aggression when discussing video games))

A
Atlante 23.09.19

That feeling when you protectron that he diverted over 1-2 synthetics, and it becomes legendary and makes 10 synths, 2 turrets and yourself!

A
Abbat76 23.09.19

Attacker
The glue will crafteda player without restriction. Only need to plant the Corn, Toshka and Muthafucka and cook this shit paste. 1 Paste = glue 5.
In total will upgrade all globally lacking only aluminum. Had to buy three times in batches of 50. Then the crisis passed and I had in great abundance.
The word I only have X-1 = 3 sets. Full sets of all armor = 18 copies. All renovated, preupgrade to category F (or VI if it is about X-1) and equipped with different kits, in different colors. The more you spend nowhere.

V
Vatafaker 23.09.19

Abbat76
All this after over 100 hours of play, isn't it?

A
Abbat76 23.09.19

Attacker
Of course. But up TO this point, and opponents such you will not meet.
Was the only case: I'm in some dungeon, met the Uterus Bolotnikov having at that time some legendary combat rifle from the mid-level upgrade. I was running in circles like crazy, ate chemistry and searched the hole for your butt, for about an open confrontation could not be any speech even through 40 levels from now on. And when I found this hole it's stuck in there and Kolupaev this reptile a good 20 minutes, alternating shooting her shooting her crumbling larvae. It was the most difficult for me in the game the enemy - not the level is incredibly tenacious and deadly.

At the moment, after 190 hours of the game started anew with another character, from the start to survival, a different wagering from the beginning. I will focus as before on a scientist/engineer, but add to this the top charisma. Rukopashku generally will not touch, the only heavy guns. The rest of the crafting and perks for the dog, satellites and stuff. Let's see what happens. Intends to pump as Kraft Granat and chemistry. will the settlers to supply plasma grenades :) Grenade, I did not.

V
Vatafaker 23.09.19

Abbat76
The game is just juice, right?

V
Viczum 23.09.19

Decided to first to complete all quests, then do the plot. But it completed more than 30 quests of the Minutemen, and they do not end, everything is sent to different villages to help the locals. They may all pass, or they will randomly be generated infinitely?

M
MadHamsterHead 23.09.19

Viczum
They are endless, the same endless have with other factions

A
Abbat76 23.09.19

Attacker
The game is just juice, right?
I don't understand the question :)
The game as a game.

V
Vatafaker 23.09.19

Abbat76
Well, Cullen, play it cool, juicy?

l
lokkie 23.09.19

If you do not pay attention to the dialogues and the plot, the atmosphere is quite on the level. Just to wander through the world quite delivers, all the same detail drags. And the content of the world is not creepy.
And why should only the native house. Pretty powerful moment. In the beginning we see him before the war, as everything is beautifully perfect, machine polished, black, trees, flowers. And then climbs out of the shelter, all sitting on the same sofa, in front of the same TV, only the world has changed dramatically. I felt that there was a war, and it was 200let.
I would, in place of the gazebo, still a couple of missions before the war gash, that would be a little bit to get used to the pre-war period, privyknut, to consider and nicotine. Then this moment would be even brighter.
But for lack of anything better, and so, in principle, not bad. I even tried in the house to put everything as it was before the war. Books set on the shelves of the current torment. ))
Well, the texture of post-war battered naturally. Although there are entire books, an oven MITT is not dirty, the whole is not dirty fans, etc.