3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Any questions on the selection of components v57

Old topic here
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem Lomtev 30.07.20

People I'm not often at home because of the service, but coming want to play into something a hand than can be expensive to agreggate acer aspire m3800 motherboard to buy in London and I do not understand in them. So you have cheto to the existing one fits in there percent none cooling it says free

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Artem Lomtev
Want to upset you. Your Acer is not a cake. It should (REALLY) not to consider for an upgrade. He is not worth a ruble invested in it. His place in the annals of the historical Museum as a memory of the past.
The old MS office he will pull no more.
Huge request, for the future. Be sure to write the full configuration!

O
OkGo 30.07.20

Artem Lomtev
Says the commentator above. To upgrade like with a purpose to play something from a number of necromancy, to be honest.

The only thing a good computer: for undemanding office work and old games.
If all the time traveling, it is better to wait for new consoles to buy it for 5-7 years to forget about upgrades. If you need is a PC, then to the budget once it is necessary to lay from 30-35K and above.

S
STIGmen 30.07.20

Wanted to update my PC, I climb the store dns I read the reviews and comments and stopped at this Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Motherboard MSI B450-A PRO MAX RAM Kingston HyperX Predator [HX432C16PB3K2/16] 16 GB (3200 MHz). From the old take the GTX 1060 6gb and power supply Corsair cx600 watts(will be enough?). All is compatible?

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

FazendoO
FazendoO wrote:
All is compatible
All, and Yes the PSU is enough.

T
Takkar_hAsam 30.07.20

FazendoO
The Assembly is very cool, but I'd be under 7 Ryazan took my mother on X470, well, in principle so very well. And Yes, everything is compatible. (don't worry all Chiki-bunches)

O
OkGo 30.07.20

n7xhore
If the user for basic home PC, then why did he x470? If only a good price would be to sell some shares and it will be about the same price as on the b450.

FazendoO
If the computer is going for games, then it is better to look towards newer Ryzen 3000 series.
About the motherboard: well, XS, for the money there are options better. It is better to take mother with two connectors m.2. Trust me, it's really more convenient than a regular lead wire to the body. For about the same money there are models from all manufacturers.

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

good day, now I have a i5 4670, mother Asus H97-Plus 8GB and operatives, playing tarkov and very long loading maps (for 6-8mins), case I think of course at the time I use it I'm thinking to buy two laths on 8GB, but in my head the idea immediately the whole computer to upgrade.
what accessories to take, I would like these three items in the 25-30K to meet

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Go__Home
Game on SSD worth it?

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

Lex-one
on hard, my friends, too, on hard they are just for 2-3 minutes loaded

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Go__Home
On SSD for 30 seconds flies.
And the wedges are so different to say fatigue.

T
Takkar_hAsam 30.07.20

OkGo
Well for games and 2000 Ryazan norms, it is enough. But for a home PC to take 7 Riesen, 16GB operatives and 1060 16GB maximally impractical, usually are components for games take. This is so, note.

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

in General I look Google has collected such a system, I need three elements:
- Percent AMD Ryzen 7 2700X BOX
- Motherboard Gigabyte DS3H B450M
- RAM Kingston HyperX Fury Black 2x8Gb DDR4
the estimated amount of 25K. Tell me whether you can replace something for the best if dokinut even 5K?

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Go__Home
Mother under the replacement (Only X470-570). Weak to the percent. The RAM you have to write a specific model with frequency and timings, and so the QUESTION.
Haha you BOX version? On the shelf box set?
If only for toys, your choice R5 3600 (x)
Better to ask a knowledgeable chela in the selection complected, otherwise then elbows will bite.

G
Go__Home 30.07.20

Ryazancev
well then tell me, preferably with links to catalog or shop

i
imitator26 30.07.20

Well guys tell me, and I have something confused. I bought the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU and Aida harm as shows what is in display 120Hz and above 60 OS not to deliver.

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

imitator26
You're turning (Right Mouse Button) the display Settings-advanced Display settings - And then in the First and second tab?
100% is the driver. If Invidia, then it is easier (write, tell). As in the wood of AMD. I do not know.
If you do not ride, write to the ASUS support, there 100% will help.

I
Ishamael 30.07.20

In short, I think i7 9700k/2080s. Now the question is about everything else. The corps will leave the old, like a great PSU at 750W (although he is already 10 years old, but to change special do not see sense, although it can be replaced)
BP like this
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/9bbb66f4a347526f/blok-pitania-chieftec-nitro-85-series-750w-bps-750cc2/characteristics/

Question: What to take the motherboard and with what frequency RAM?
While stopped on this motherboard because of the stupid reviews
MSI GAMING PLUS MPG Z390
https://market.yandex.ru/product--materinskaia-plata-msi-mpg-z390-gaming-plus/204462084

Thanks in advance for the advice

R
Ryazancev 30.07.20

Ishamael
If the focus stone to drive don't, mother will. For normal acceleration needed for juicier subsystem power and cooling.
At BP it is better to carry out diagnostics and service (TS). Pretty old, bronze 3 Years, and then should be carefully monitored. Surge, subsidence, etc.
Carefully, so if something was all right.
And Budget ciftci under the bronze like 80+ regular push. Faced with this person.
There is no doubt that it is actually bronze.
Pzhlsta closely with the current PSU.

s
susbeatsan 30.07.20

Hello??
People tell me such a thing. Laptop lenovo ideapad 330 15ikb
There are 4 GB of RAM soldered on the motherboard and there is one empty slot(up to 16GB)
So, what this is all about... Dual channel mode will only work on 4+4 or can run 4+8? Or 4+16 THANK you!?