3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 26.02.20 11:52 pm

Any questions on the selection of components v57

Old topic here
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArktFaint 27.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I don't shoot the video, there was a platform on 9700k q asrock z390 taichi q teamforce xtreme 2x8 on usable b-die chips, I won't say the revision already, but it's better to go than the patricks you have for example. Now I have ryzen.

A
ArktFaint 27.09.20

VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
Everything can be under incredibly high voltages and good chips. Besides, it's an intel.
:facepalm:, what if it's a district?, that 5000 memory frequency won't take, yes)

VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
yes, say hello to Yubikov's games. Not everyone. He won't even pass the Assassin's Banch without a 115-go-on. Checked. You have the same percentage, though.
Yes, I know all that.

Well, from the nonsense you wrote, I have some bad news about your knowledge.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 27.09.20

ArktFaint
Spoiler
ArktFaint wrote:
:facepalm:, what if it's a district?, that 5000 memory frequency won't take, yes)
All owners are sculpting DDR4 5000 on the paradises. I noticed, as I noticed problems with the choice and dispersal of RAM. And there is a divider, the question to which arises already from the frequency of 3700, then to whom as luck, eventually at the frequency of 4000, the frequency of the tire with the divider (asynchron) 1:2 will be 1000. It just doesn't make sense.
ArktFaint wrote:
Well, from the nonsense you wrote, I have some bad news about your knowledge.
You know, I haven't written anything yet. But the answers to the delusional questions are so simple and obvious that they are universally suitable for both 10600 and 8700, the numbers that hang on every corner. As for the work of the games of the Yubic, I have passed it many times, and even in the topics of dispute: https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/tech/proizvoditelnost_fps_razgon_odissej-968144/ Look near the end of 8700/9700 and throw there your video comparison, exactly the same, with the same requirements, and then see your iron, who will be here and your district with DDR4 5000.
ArktFaint wrote:
asrock z390 taichi
By the way, there's a question about it. I want the same one myself, there's a great built-in sound, my ears are just pumped. What do you think of the quality? And the question is, who in their right mind will change the 9700k, the best gaming processor, to a raisen? Yes, with such a great mother's pay.
Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
You didn't confuse the timing there. I forgot about CR2. Your old screen. Where did the C17 come from?
Spoiler

A
ArktFaint 27.09.20

VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
3800, 1900 infinitive factories is capable, though not on all instances. With 5000 gains there is, but surely, such imagine, if you still consider the cost of those corsairs at that time, the joke is that z490 is analog x570.
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
As for the work of the games of the Yubic
Yubiki put on optimization, the kernel is absolutely not involved, it can lay on anything.
VOVAN WOLFovich wrote:
There's a question about it. I want the same one, there's a great built-in sound.
Do not take this mother, if it is important sound, many complained about hissing, I had just such a case, perhaps a couple of revisions were curves, although the feeder and acceleration potential is excellent, it's its advantages.

M
Mehr_1 04.10.20

Good evening, planned this assembly, tell me whether everything will fit, will everyone enter the enclosure? (First build)
1. AMD Ryzen processor 7 2700 AM4 OEM, $12,480
2. Motherboard GIGABYTE B450M S2H ; $5,300
3. MSI nVidia GeForce GTX 1650SUPER graphics card; $16,000
4. AEROCOOL VX PLUS 500W power supply; 2,260 rubles
5. AMD Radeon R7 Performance Series R748G2606U2S-UO DDR4 - 8GB 2666, DIMM, OEM;- x2 4 800 rubles.
6. AtX i3 edge, Midi-Tower, BP-free, black; $3,650
7. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300 FURY cooling device, 92mm, Ret - $1,400.
8. SSD drive WD Blue WDS250G2B0B 250GB, M.2 2280, SATA III; 3,900rub.???????

A
ArktFaint 07.10.20

Mehr_1
Everything will fit, but it is not a good assembly, 2700 on s2h if you still drive - the vrm will fly away for a weave, easier any 6 and nuclear to take under it with normal memory, on chips e-die, Hynix DJR.
Aerocool vx trash, operating wood, hammock 300 for 2700 is a little small.
Don't take it from the ofc.

N
Nomen Ipsum 21.10.20

All good times of day. In general, I wanted to switch from console to pc and assembled the assembly in the DNS. But in the iron I do not understand the word at all, guided by Google and intuition. I understand that the assembly is not perfect and ask for advice that can be changed.
https://www.dns-shop.ru/custompc/configuration/caea97adcefee555/
The price is already above the ceiling, wanted to meet the 75th maximum.
Thank you in advance for the advice)

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
Network map is already in the mainland

R
Ryazancev 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
It's less borka.
1. Remove the mesh.
2. Change the RAM to another. Because this memory goes the same bar - there will be no two-channel mode (-70% performance on average) and oak timings due to lack of radiator (low voltage).
Choose a set of 2/8 GB Krushal Balistix (3200 mgz). Cheap and angry. Maybe you'll get up to 4,000 mg.
3. It is very desirable to change the video card to a double-thread card. T.K. this dwarf model will have higher temperature and noise. Well, it will be worse than full-fledged copies.

N
Nomen Ipsum 21.10.20

SPR1GGAN
Thank you.
Ryazancev
Thank you. The question may be silly, of course. But in this build can eventually add will be a second graphics card? I looked into the systemer for the last time... I never looked into it and how it all works out do not understand the word at all) The choice fell on the video card Palit GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Gaming Pro.
90k for a systemer... my wife is going to :D.

R
Ryazancev 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
The palette will be better than the first option. Now few people put a second graphics card. The idea for the day itself is extremely controversial for the mass consumer. Well, miners put cards a lot and on a different principle. Well, the cards of the junior and middle price segment from Invidium can not be combined in pairs (nvLink and SLI). And even the older models in the bunches in most cases do not work normally, I mean games. T.K., game developers do not optimize projects for multichip (multi-hgPU).

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
2 cards do not put,easier to buy one more powerful selling old

N
Nomen Ipsum 21.10.20

Ryazancev
SPR1GGAN
Thank you guys for your advice.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
In general, on YouTube every day goes on a dozen vidos with assemblies and tests in games, under each budget and needs, there will tell on what and how to save, on what is not necessary, how to collect cheaper for further upgrade of the comp in the future, etc.
well, the comments under the views go as an addition))

M
MunchkiN 616 21.10.20

Nomen Ipsum
The second one is not. So the mat board does not support merged and the card does not support. you can certainly expect that with dh12 and the volcano will do support gupu without these technologies but not worth it.
But the card supports the cross fire is a card from amd radion those 2 cards. but they stop supporting their version of mgpu so the prospect of multiple graphics cards as in this case so on a universe scale like that bunch.
The maximum can leave 1660 after buying 3090 pek-bake to compress direct video recording of the needle bypassing the load on the tep and game gpu. that's where the subject is exhausted.

G
Go__Home 21.10.20

I ask for help, connected TV to the computer via hdmi in the mother, no picture. if you connect the same cable to the video picture is, because the port of the visible busy monitor creates a question, how to turn the port in the mainland? I didn't find the right buttons in the bios.

L
Lex-one 21.10.20

Go__Home
I don't think so.

a
airstorm 21.10.20

Go__Home
Maybe I misunderstood, but ....
You want to connect the TV to the built-in graphics card, and the monitor to discrete and remove the signal from both (so that the image was there and there) ?
Spoiler
So?

S
SPR1GGAN 21.10.20

Go__Home
the answer above is "no" more suitable
was an option with a mining card without a video exit, there with dances with tambourine took the signal from the map through the mother, but it is unlikely to help you

it's easier to buy a cord under the second separation, even if it's DVI

M
MoHcTpickiy 25.10.20

Shalom, brothers. I have the following configuration:
i5-4430
R9 280 3 gb
8 gb ddr3. 2 4GB dies
I want to upgrade to play more comfortable in the radar2, and all sorts of Assassin's creeds are new. I'm thinking of buying two more 4GB of operations and maybe a vision. Vidyuhu look after either 5500 xt or rx580 by 8 GB
Tell me, whether it is worth to spend or interest, so to speak, will not open the whole system, will be a bottleneck?