3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon Che 27.02.20

And silent,too, because man,and he's scared and lonely.... Let's better be silent,than as usual they say all sorts of crap for it,those who voiced!

F
Fanyk 27.02.20

marat1969
Certainly not boring Bioshoka that you have in favorites.

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Don't know about You, but personally I felt sorry for Kendra at the end. Although I do not argue - smeared it is really impressive! She was just doing their job (that's just Dr. Kane was killed in vain). And the people worshiped" the obelisk by the fact that no knew that it - Kendra W itself in the end said that it was a classified experiment, she mentioned that he was just exactly copied from the alien obelisk. Isaac she left because she doesn't need on Board sick person, and look for the ghostly Nicole she didn't want (remember that Dr. Caine also saw next to him his wife).

A
Alex_1994 27.02.20

Game just fly away this strahovschiki I have not seen my brother going through it at the same time on different saves and both of us with her shit, the best horror I've played, great graphics, monsters, special effects, super game...

And I question I 12 Chapter is not yet reached, but I want to know from those who went through the game, ISAAC dies at the end? And what happened to his girlfriend?

U
Urbanskyer 27.02.20

I will add a super. I liked it. But DooM 3 scarier. That's where I do shit.

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

I would like to know from those who went through the game, ISAAC dies at the end?
The best way to spoil the thrill of a good game is to use cheats or walkthrough - play, and soon all will know :)
PS Support the Red Wolf aka RECLUSE'a - DooM3 is a terrible game, at least before the release of DooM4 - see what happens :D

F
Frayherr 27.02.20

I would like to get this game again on super difficulty but the problem is that after passing first time saves nesokhranenie and estestveno super challenge for me is closed. Question - How to open a complexity that is closed????

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Download sohranyalku before the final battle, go and get the hard difficulty. But in fact it should be if the game would be demolished.

K
Krokodil D 27.02.20

Corrosion, Red Wolf. Did not understand the people: Doom 4 on the shelves - or my vision started ? And Dead space is not bad, just nauseated me periodically in some of the rooms !

F
Frayherr 27.02.20

Download sohranyalku before the final battle, go and get the hard difficulty. But in fact it should be if the game would be demolished.
The game was down, so lost
I just thought that the difficulty can be unlocked by redaktirovaniya some ini file, there is certainly still simply done. If nicho is true-then you have before the boss save to download ))

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Yes, the way it is done, but the problem is that EA (and all other too) like encrypt files, creating a new not-to-read expansion. So there is only swing.
krokodil d, um, and where does Doom4? Red Wolf mention DooM3, and I've only Dum3 the example set :)

d
dima010477 27.02.20

Great game. MASTERPIECE!!! Bravo electronics arts, a standing ovation!!!

K
K.O.S.T.Y.A.R.A 27.02.20

Normal igruha,translation pleased.It seems developers like doom3 and resident evil4

A
AmericanAvia 27.02.20

The game was , really liked the game,although not a big fan of play toys. It is a pity here only that difficult to play afraid ))

R
Roman_Engine 27.02.20

Especially at night to play at all scary! Played in the winter from 9 p.m. until 11 then went to sleep, went to bed and suddenly started to take specific ström, it was so scary that I was afraid to go to the toilet! ) And in the afternoon to play it only seems to spoil. One day I was walking along some hallway looking zombie lies, well I think the ghoul, go ahead and directly in front of me he stands up so fast that I frightened ash fell off my chair!

K
Krokodil D 27.02.20

With me it happened only in the Resident 1 and 2, on the PlayStation

-
-muse- 27.02.20

so scary that I was afraid to go to the toilet! ) And in the afternoon to play it only seems to spoil. One day I was walking along some hallway looking zombie lies, well I think the ghoul, go ahead and directly in front of me he stands up so fast that I frightened ash fell off my chair!

amused you XD

P
Predvestnik 27.02.20

The game is so-so. Yes! nochyu really play only in the final scene the creature(boss) easily soak! (On any difficulty)

B
BattleWorld 27.02.20

great game!

R
RAZIEL_ 27.02.20

This game is just super,long time since such nebylo.