3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chekist iz samyh glubin b 27.02.20

Give me a few words to say. Played a bit, save your rotten tomatoes for later.
The game is good, BUT there are a few downsides.
1) Camera, fuck itit it. The feeling is like your head put a box from under the TV Panasonic (small such) and cut it perfect the box next to right eye. Nichrome is not visible, in short. Or certainly a full-fledged third-person or first (because tradition).
2) This probably only applies to me, 5 years ago was Doom 3 ( Yes, don't laugh) and I was very boring to receiving developer type: Ahh! Opened niche and jumped out of the Goblin! The horror!. Holy smoke, I have these niches and nychka monsters kindle at times. Got chuchundra - carried leg and the tower and native.
3) Where is fear? I still horrors await?
Hehe, and this thing with the three designators - cool thing!

V
Volt123 27.02.20

Played a long time,the game is good.
First and foremost I would like to note the atmosphere and sound is the best there is in the game.
None of the horror is not so good sound.The gameplay too much,pleased with the additional opportunities
a costume change,modify character and using modules(stasis,Kinesis).
Interface and camera at first seemed uncomfortable,but then I used to,plus they work on the atmosphere.
Though the game is tedious ,dull moments,especially liked the episodes with rasstrelivanie meteorites(advanced).
Overall a great game with excellent sound,which unfortunately is not scary.
But can't scare I'm not going to be a disadvantage.
The result is 8.5

A
AnIr 27.02.20

With the release of Dead Space 2 decided to go first.
In General the game is excellent
-a good graph(if I mention the game knew nothing,then I would not say that it came out in 2008)
-gameplay is also excellent
-a good story
-etc

similarly, the current first pass the second time (played in 2008 I think)

t
tabak96 27.02.20

Amazing!!!!!Great game!!!Now I will be in Dead Space 2 Laba

A
AnIr 27.02.20

Chet does the game is over, 3 more chapters

S
Steel Rain 27.02.20

Plot the two parts are VERY much linked, so who knows not the first, the second runs the risk of being out theme. Especially because of moments so deja vu.
And that's where and why they will happen - guess...

V
Vris 27.02.20

Very best horor with an interesting plot, the only drawback of which (for me) there is a 3rd person!!!

b
bulrush 27.02.20

Awesome!!!!! The plot draws on the big-budget film 1000% chance) with great pleasure would look at this movie!!! Localization I was very pleased!! Beat for 3-4 weeks so as to be more horror played DC in the late evening for a couple of hours! Darkness, sounds, and even music did its job, was afraid to go in every next room where there was no light!!!

J
John Lokk 27.02.20

Finally passed, and it still could not overpower. At first it was frustrating to undergo and passed a couple of chapters. Then he went to Chapter 6 or something, and just tired. Finally set again and decided to gradually pass when a day in the evening. Tellingly the end game is not scary at all but just a dull meat grinder. After about the first meeting with a hunter (when it freeze) I was no longer scared. Monsters perceive as simply meat. Got bitch? To get a charge in the scoreboard. No rattles were not frightened, and terribly predictable. Especially amused by the moment when you come out with the Shuttle and switched on the screen a woman or a man say Isaac! Is it not possible to wait half a minute while the hero leaves with the Shuttle? At least for a change. At the end of monsters trying to kill the hero just rough in bulk, and you're already shooting at anything that comes out and just waiting for when the wave will recede. The last monster did not let go of Isaac, even though he has no eyes. A funny glitch.

t
tabak96 27.02.20

John Lokk
I do after the 6th Chapter scored(played in 2010),and was held before the release of 2 parts.

J
John Lokk 27.02.20

tabak96 so I decided the first part to go still before release of the second part. The second just started to play, so right heaven and earth. That's just the free suits and weapons enrage.

l
lacoste_88 27.02.20

decided to go before the 2nd part..

honestly - sooo liked the game.. the modernization of the costumes, played the night scared as hell.. I need your girlfriend to find.. was scared shitless any slugs, the plot.. go there. fix that, and now kill creatures, now there. run it. well, not really. that's a good idea, but the game annoying..
but in General I really liked it, scary and very interesting, but at 7 or 8 with a minus

n
number 9 large 27.02.20

My sister is even one level could not resist :D, so still even Doom 3 didn't scare!

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

I don't understand that the game is terrible? Went through the whole game terrible or anything but wasn't really interested in the sixth Chapter of boring the worst Chapter in the game.

t
tabak96 27.02.20

gorre
3 times already wrote that 6 Chapter boring.lol

M
Marongo 27.02.20

Phew, passed 3 times...took it...1st time was 1 Chapter, then another 2-3 chapters..the worst..then you get used. At the end of the game is also a little nervous, but not just necromorphs more. A lot of kits left. Weapons pumped well only the pulse rifle and the last boss easy dunk. In General the game is good as a horror-action, but the 2nd time will not take place, even with bonus armor.

B
Bober1996 27.02.20

I enjoyed it!!!! The game is good, monsters are cool, the plot is exciting, the END SUPER!!!!

P
Pechorin 27.02.20

Yeah, Dead Space is truly impressive. The music, the plot - all at altitude! For Isaac, it's really sad (yeah, you did, Nicole, and found...), but otherwise Dead Space - above all praise!

J
JB-n 27.02.20

Ugh, fucking Ishimura, the most disgusting place I have ever visited in the games. More than Isaac wanted to get the hell out of this nightmare. And in the end also hinted at a second pass - Yah it nafig.

I
Infiltrator 27.02.20

JB-n, as anyone.