3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Yes, the people who watched the cartoon?
http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space/209872/

N
Night Hound 27.02.20

Yes, almost all who are on this forum hangs

V
Vlad_destroyer 27.02.20

Despite the wild cries of my friends saying that this game is shit,put it.Passed a week ago ,the mass of impressions,all to describe them makes no sense, most vivid when he cried in the last Chapter(for the whole game, no emotion was not noticed,and that at least one=)) )was in the same breath, some unknown force would not let go,probably due to the amputation of limbs,painfully I liked it.
The only thing I don't understand why this game is considered a horror,really scared only two points,is when some woman sat and laughed out loud,and at the very end of the video. Maybe just have seen many other horror movies))
What can you say about the plot,I liked it, there were also unexpected moments,and not))
In General the game is good and I would put it a solid 8/10.

d
drunk_master 27.02.20

I played at night in the country expect action type resident evil 5 we have in the country and without any games straholyudny pretty scary and then this horror that I was up all night the toilet was afraid to go +9

H
HhHPauChekHhH 27.02.20

today is the first time I launched Dead Space......time earlier nebylo...so...
feel there as an Imperial guard on a Space Hulk infected with the Symbiote....
and still the whisper on my nerves....

D
Darth Wolf 27.02.20

I don't know... passed a few minutes ago - before hands did not reach... yet played in my head was just one word ZAE...ALO!!!... mission just finished, and wanted to end it all as quickly as possible and to get the hell... I admit, horror is good too... the ending was not pleased that I'm seeing things I already knew... the happy time when the reptile was killed, and I was afraid to pull the obelisk... well, the game is good but could be better, but this is IMHO...

z
zubarev98 27.02.20

horror is good! waiting for Dead Space 2

v
valera zanuda 27.02.20

Great game,one of the best in its genre,even the best

M
Mr.CYRAX 27.02.20

Great game, especially playing it at night and with headphones finally fly away...

11Norbert11 27.02.20

just super
night with headphones scary but still
I think in the genre luchshee

M
Mr.CYRAX 27.02.20

of course the best

G
Gudvin_89 27.02.20

The mass of impressions and they are all positive...waiting for part 2

A
AlonS18 27.02.20

the game is awesome,the electronics did a good job!!!!!

E
Excella Gionne 27.02.20

Very cool game. By the way she walked to the rank of cult

s
sn260591 27.02.20

she came to the rank of cult

Oh?

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

The cult computer game — a computer game that became the benchmark in its genre, has won a loyal army of fans around the world; characterized by high artistic level and a recognized masterpiece of the interest to which persists for at least several years after.
Dead Space this concept does not apply. He's not even the best in the genre and just a good game.
Doom - this is a Prime example of the most famous cult games. Look how many years will remember DS...

j
justpsih 27.02.20

People, what for you write spoilers here? On topic, the game is not horror,(that's doom 3 and more horror than this one)and so the shooter busy, but obviously not horror(at least nothing terrible, I did not notice, because you just watched the go where you want to be scared)Interface is cool, the plot(though tattered accordion) but still happy. For the nerds out there, and Wikipedia, entries can be read, audio messages, and other mutoten. The gameplay is already odnoobrazie to Chapter 4, good, not dull bleeding. Although a masterpiece this game can not be called, but it is really GOOD. 8.5-9/10 can be given safely

S
Shingok 27.02.20

Cool game)))

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Don't know anything like that. A benchmark of the horror of Doom 3 I think (it is for me) because it was playing at the time. Particularly impressive darkness that seemed to consume the light and had to make a choice: a weapon or a flashlight. In General, the dark and oppressive atmosphere doing their thing. After the final credits feeling like Hell back.
In the second place, so be it, put DS (now just can't remember). And even more for the story (hooked, too bad it was Isaac's Nicole).
Of horror remains to wait and hope for the X2 and Дум4 (soon quacken!) :)

p
parDgus 27.02.20

Well, the game just stalyga I January started to play right now, only at level 6 stuck