3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
p
parDgus 27.02.20

Anyone see the cartoon DS, is not very fine and there is no weapon in the game, some pistols of a calibre of about 50

P
PROSTOvskikh 27.02.20

Dead Space is not just a new word from rotting continuations of their previous creations of EA, this is a crowd favorite. When the game appeared on all sorts of exhibitions, many came up with the idea: a clone of DOOM. And really far too many similarities in these games. Space, alien virus, the loneliness, the interface, the list can continue, if we dig a little deeper. However, the release brought all these guesses to nothing. It has become clear that DOOM and DS are completely different games. What is the difference? Fear. Or s-T-R-A-A-A-h...if you want J. can of Course argue saying that DOOM me not be scared. Yes it was, I will answer, but not so. The level of stroomer ( let's call it so ) Dead Space it can compete even with the great and terrible creepy Silent Hill .
We walk on silent...the corridor lying like corpses on the bloody floor...quietly, not bothering anyone...when suddenly one infection rises in the blink of an eye and with mind-blowing speed hurtling towards us. "Faster! Come on! Where's the fucking torch!? On freak, eat!!!". And now, finally destroying the troublemaker, we come to it and continue to finish his feet. "Oh, you bastard! Because of you I almost pants are not wet! Get it!" ...Certainly, anyone who played this game have experienced these moments...
The game? The game that is necessary. It is immediately evident that the developers approached it with a mind and with a clear knowledge of what you want to see on the monitors. And again, and again sing the praises of the Canadians, once again confirmed that they are now in the games industry the best ( or one of).
Of course continue want. And it awaits us. But considering how fun the EA undertake continue, I'm afraid, as we would in the future would not have to play for son, grandson, great-grandson, and then Isaac's dad, and then all over some other guy. Well, you understand me.
P. S. the Technical component of the game at the highest level. On my Intel chipset does not go far, but this game went without bugs and brakes. Respect!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.02.20

The game is simply chic, just wonder how I still have not played it. The graphics even today look good, but because the game was released in 2008... the Gameplay is good, but not perfect. And to compare it with Doom 3 is stupid and pointless. The Duma is afraid to even step to do, but DS is not scary on the one hand, the monsters are not scary. Yes, dismemberment is, but it is in КоД5, which is certainly a horror not be called. But the other side of the game keeps in suspense, neither giving not relax for a second. This good DS

N
NEXER SPAT 27.02.20

Ulicina game,like Doom 3(it really is terrible and delanie),the plot keeps and draws more and more with every next Chapter!

C
CrazyMixa 27.02.20

PROSTOvskikh, "Faster! Come on! Where's the fucking torch!? On freak, eat!!!"

I love the phrase of this nature.
Worth buying?

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Yes.

p
prodigy007 27.02.20

excellent current boring in terms of plot, understand after the 1st Chapter that you need to get around the entire ship to do the job in the style of DOOM 3: bring it on something, etc.. So after 5 chapters scored, the gameplay is tired.

P
Prostota 27.02.20

One of the best games... a horror movie, being on the other side of the mystical psychological horror film silent hill... And the graphics are good, the sound is generally super-high-quality, music choice, perfect for any horror film would be... well, not so much games of this type, and it plus, regardless of this one of the best...

n
neverbeback 27.02.20

Finally made it through the game, even though it is already 2 years :) a lot of Impressions and all positive for a long time do not want to write, the game is elegant in its kind, it reminds me of the first part of halflife, walked with great pleasure, the plot was very interesting, a couple of times I almost fell off my chair ;) poradovalo not noticed any glitch, the ending is also very pleasant, short wait for the second part :)

E
Extr3me 27.02.20

How I managed not to notice this brilliant game 2 years ago?Waiting for the second part, I hope EA does not target the game for shkolota, and the game will be even better and scarier than part 1!

E
Extr3me 27.02.20

It means stupid akachan where you have to shoot over 9000 enemies in a minute, and that goes for 3-4 hours.Where completely killed the atmosphere, and the whole game comes down to save Pindos, kill the bad Russians/Chinese/aliens/Mexican migrant workers in sombreros(underline.)

n
neverbeback 27.02.20

I hope EA does not focus the game on shkolotu
Now all publishers and developed all the doing of the younger generation, because not all grown men play games...

where you have to shoot over 9000 enemies in a minute
kill the bad Russians/Chinese/aliens/Mexican migrant workers in sombreros(underline

In fact, the second part is almost ready and there is no pindasana and nationalities, especially bad Russian...
The game does nothing about it... apparently you have not passed before the end of the first part once you have these thoughts in my head drove
Looked at least a couple of frames in YouTube or here on NG and then I would write this nonsense...

E
Extr3me 27.02.20

If the spirit of the first part will remain-so the game is successful.If you make a dumb shooter-ubivalki, I will not buy it.For this is Kollofduti and other games.

S
Steel Rain 27.02.20

Was a long time, but still speak.
Of course there is no point to play horor day in a warm room with light bulbs and with a sandwich in hand. Spices I played in the late evening and night, open the window to cool, turn off the lights. And BLT is the worst game I have ever played. How many times I jumped, choked, and released from fear from mouse hands how many times my heart was beating with such speed that I was really beginning to worry, not enough for me now a heart attack ( that's really stupid would be death )!? As I admired the beauty of the space, how stremilsya these corridors, and remember when wclause the ignition and monsters begin to shove everywhere under the sound working over your head turbines the size of a house? And the silence in space, remember? Because there is such silence... And remember this little song Twinkle Twinkle little star? Download and listen sometimes. This is my most vivid memory of Dead Space. And besides she's better than any video can describe this game. Space dead. Very real. And EA Redwood Shores is very accurately given to understand. Centuries will pass and who knows, maybe it will re-release and say it's based on real events.
10 points, even if the fault. I don't even know what is there to complain about, because to criticize anyway you want.
Those who have not played I want to say: Oh, such a delicious soup!

G
Gvinpin.93 27.02.20

me there is only one point razocharoval)))))) when Mercer turns into a conventional Slasher _)))

S
Steel Rain 27.02.20

All have prepared their carboplatine rifle and you! Such a bummer...

T
Tar1k91 27.02.20

fucking game better somehow hands did not reach her through and now to lose can't,just in time for the release of the second part pass.

b
blaksite 27.02.20

Went through this game 3 times. The most frightening moment in the beginning when running from the necromorphs and ran to the Elevator and slashers opens his door.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 27.02.20

Great game,but that's almost scary.On the contrary, I want to make more necromorphs was to dismember the fun.

t
tabak96 27.02.20

With the release of Dead Space 2 decided to go first.
In General the game is excellent
-a good graph(if I mention the game knew nothing,then I would not say that it came out in 2008)
-gameplay is also excellent
-a good story
-etc
Go left 3 chapters!!!!!