3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXX-Cheater 27.02.20

The game sound is 5+, If, as seen right, in the dark, full of flies !!!

But the count is unimportant. The main thing - cravache visible and meat. And this game is important!!

Game score 5

S
SS86Precursor 27.02.20

Yes, Yes=))) Passed it in December, that will soon want to go first again all=)))
Going through these games at once on the maximum complexity which can be put to the neh relaxed OK?!=))
Yyy.

U
Urbanskyer 27.02.20

The game is cool.

A
Anton94Anton 27.02.20

in short people I went weight first easy wait with a new apgreyd in the second round)))))the game is simply mesmerizing rightly said it comes at night, in the nightmares and in the morning dreams asovet to monitorow
http://vkontakte.ru/photo21700111_135275479?
http://vkontakte.ru/photo21700111_135641199?

A
Anton94Anton 27.02.20

and by the way links it's my new suit)

A
Anton94Anton 27.02.20

Compare that)

L
Lexx555 27.02.20

Play Smart.......more such projects.

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 27.02.20

Lexx555 +1
PS the game is a masterpiece

g
golumen 27.02.20

Played with,walked.The game is good just me the monster at the end didn't like is too easy.

[
[Inferno] 27.02.20

Yeah, I was like the first time the game was over a year ago and is now waiting for the 2nd part.

c
condemned123 27.02.20

Cool! Waiting for the continuation...

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

P
Pixel_l 27.02.20

it was the PPC when I'm at the beginning of the first Chapter picked up stasis entered the corridor and the lights went out I almost in the pants do not put on thought now is a creature in the darkness would come the light turn on and he vozniknit peredomnoy and grabbed the neck of wow(

P
Pixel_l 27.02.20

Yes, the game is just great when I passed the first time so empathized with the hero thought that Nicole wakes up all waiting OK CH2)

Z
Zavisimost ot kofeina 27.02.20

I was the first time the game took place almost exactly 9 months from the end of October 08 to summer 09-th. could not have played almost from the save game to the save game (at the head of the morgue very for a long time, it was almost the embodiment of my nightmares), because it was terrible impossibly - high complexity, good speakers and have time only at night did their bit. now pass the second time, it would seem it's not so bad but if I remember from what angle Isaac attack! plus the pitch-black darkness, it's pitch-dark. but the plot finally began to vague (in the first pass due to the fact that were scared to death what little I understand). and blood in this game is still very creepy, to me it's hard to explain but it's EVERYWHERE and it's scary. one thing, though - after the first pass no longer afraid of the dark.
the game is excellent. fear shrinks your cold dead fingers in my throat every time I look at the icon to start the game on the desktop.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 27.02.20

For me it is a particularly successful clone Duma, but about space, which is clearly commendable. Especially as Wapalta grow seems to be out of the place, but it's not really. The expression of imagination and good earnings.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 27.02.20

A typical reminder of the strange only stranger here is Clark, and the mutants team.

F
Fiveseven 27.02.20

The game is a great shock at first, not quite like the camera behind the main character, but then I used to!!!

D
Dryunevich 27.02.20

Game sad shit. There is nothing good. Wander through some corridors and to occasionally drench the monsters which collide with one shot. Constantly do not know where to go click some buttons, the remotes. The game is just boring. Though I even the first level is not passed, but I just don't have the patience. like talking about it that would be cool. I don't like horror and hesitated to download it. so the other day I downloaded and installed an hour and a half I thought nice game I have no game so long was not installed except that Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. But in the end ran and freaked out but still the sound is buggy.
Who doesn't like horror(like me) it is best not to play it, nothing good you will not see, but who loves the principle can play and they'll probably like it. And I did not like I won best in S. T. A. L. K. E. R. clear sky will play a little there still was.

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Drnevich
Game HORROR?! O_o
You see the next Tetris is not played, if THIS game makes you tremble.
Where to go the game sold so elementary that 5 year old child will understand: follow the blue thread - will reach the exit.
In General, review Game sad shit. you wrote nothing. Respect someone else's opinion, if you want them to respect yours.

5983728 27.02.20

Looks like this Kunevich and he is always full of sad.It's everywhere in all of the quotes visible.