3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Inferno] 27.02.20 01:20 pm

Impressions from the full version of Dead Space. v3 (Dead Space)

well, that will wait for the second part! )
138 Comments
Sort by:
5983728 27.02.20

But the Stalker finally not the topic introduced.

5983728 27.02.20

Personally, at first I could not stand it(Dead ) for a long time,was scary.I thought I'll get used to it,but no!There are all new story lines unfold,the hang no time,in short.Right now switched to Chapter 7,and don't feel bored!

C
Cyclismen 27.02.20

I have this game and it was in the summer, I finally liked it and now I прохожу2 second time and I want insurance to play even though I know where it will come out another monster, well that's not important I want to say that the game kirena!!!!!!!!!!!!

1shane1 27.02.20

people(((( please help(( I need save after the first pass of the game((( I did, but after reinstalling Windows deleted save((((((( here's my address [email protected] this is not difficult, throw off please(((( no matter what level of complexity(((

N
Novyy polzovatel 27.02.20

Great game! You never know where you'll jump out of the creature. But upset standard scheme: a couple of hackers sitting in cosy rooms and gives orders to the Gg, who is forced to rush here and there.

j
jedai86 27.02.20

They zachastili))))

P
Padre 27.02.20

MY FEET IN HIS MOUTH FUCK MAI BRAIN! I'M IN SHOCK I'M JUST STUNNED THAT SUCH A SIDEKICK AS THEY VISCOAT AS DARKNUT AND I'M POMORZE IN THE FACE AONI GROWL BITE AND I'M LIKE THE POLICE IN THE FACE AND THEN KAVISHE CRUISE AND MY FEET I ASHALL I WAS JUST IN SHOCK FACTOR MAY BRAIN!!!

N
Night Hound 27.02.20

Impressed man=)

P
Padre 27.02.20

I.. SE.... I shke... Igra good graphics pleasing to the eye voice keeps in tension from the first minutes... all so exciting what the hell is one to play it was afraid... rarely vstretish this game!

j
jedai86 27.02.20

Yeah, right!)

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

Honestly, when just started to play this game, I had configured from a negative attitude to it. Think I was comparing it with Doom third (which I like). So when I ran the executable, I was determined to catch each one and throw a game stones.
Well, you can judge the game properly, as it has already been passed (and time) and is located on a shelf of favorite games :D
Honestly, I was impressed! I wouldn't compare the game with Doom, for the simple reason that he did not see in Dead Space horror game, but the gameplay sucked, his bestiary, an interesting approach to the weapons and level design. But the most that I liked - the plot of the game. Unfortunately GG is sent to the second part, which undermines such a thing as killing all the actors (and minor too). Waiting for the second part... but again with a negative attitude about her (I think she will not be able to reach the level of the first part, but time will tell).
:D

P
Padre 27.02.20

Yes, that's dobavlu more vesgo horror monsters of blood on the wall ashmetkov bodies.. I was struck by the face of GG which is constantly fun a free spirit and smiling like idiot... only in the commercials it obretaet resnosti...

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

This is where he slam me?

j
jedai86 27.02.20

Didn't you see the Smile on the helmet?)))

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

No.
Throw a screen.

j
jedai86 27.02.20

You helmet look. There are streaks(current horizontal):)))

C
Corrosion 27.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Hmm.
I was rushing my 6th suit. Animals are so badly lived, and with this helmet so finally let hiding! Feet drank and crush their mug on the metal floor as its a cast iron Shoe that lumps scatter for many meters!

pix.PlayGround.ru
:E (nekromorf-face type)

P. S. we Found a cool glitch, though it turned 1 time. Fell through floor lift :D Just went back to constantly in the corner and started slowly through the floor to go before it fell out. In General, I was killed to death there xD

P
Padre 27.02.20

This is where he slam me?
Well, remember the time when he flies to the ship) you nesmotrel him in the face)) see the expression of complete absence of the brain)) and the very best, it does fábregas entire game Neche and no one says.. and it scares me...

j
jedai86 27.02.20

I said he was 8 or Chapter 9 Niger the link goes)))

P
Padre 27.02.20

Yeah) they're OK on the ishimura flying but his face just uiwait.... Yes, the people who watched the cartoon?