3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker1917 27.02.20

I like the armor from Clerics.But she's not the best.To can join the Guild of Clerics.She is on the edge of the snowy maps.There is such a place in the snow.See.Also there you can buy a good armor.And of course with the bleeding of the rank of the Clerics, you get a better armor

V
Vadim Zhidilev 27.02.20

found a cool gun on the roof of the building(can't remember what they are called) where you have to take the part for the robot

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

thing only....that the clergy of armor only in appearance beautiful,the most delicious are the stats from the rogue(resistance to fire,radiation,points that can visit resources or enemies through walls, and so on)
and with the weapons the rogue will move around more than the other two factions...but in terms of mojo and psi abilities-they have no credit(but they're not that really help,the same rocket in the face-much more effective soothing),although as a rogue faction I do not like,repulsed on his head(their first assignment is to dosobirat mega bomb that blows up the other faction)
the clergy is a good weapon,can easily win the loyalty of the faction,it's quite easy to get it(I have opened a teleport to them after the quest with rescue of the cleric-spy in the village Berserkers-apparently when he got home and opened the TP as did not appear immediately)
But one big problem for the fashion weapon(flamethrowers)-guys, I never sold fuel(((,the rest of the weapons-it's OK to have swords and shields basic stats are higher than those at the Berserkers and outcasts(but slightly above) the weapons are very versatile and convenient,even though it is only 3(not counting the flamethrower-2) type,but multiply
the rogue...well, there are a variety of weapons,and then the axes and chainsaws of different additives on the damage,and a lot of different small-firearms-projectile weapons,quite different,and going sniping in the style of Rambo to blow up everyone and everything about the armor already wrote above-at the moment it is only the best they have seen(this despite the fact that chose a faction of the clergy)
and the Berserkers....Berserkers suck
melee-clerics have better weapons,the rogue is the same
in the far-generally without variants subside
magic sucks,the clergy better(still on the minds in conversation influence),have shovel chicagofire even better
the armor is not so spectacular as clergymen and not as effective as the rogue,not even the Golden mean-the I and not the armor

n
neomax22 27.02.20

Blue Cat
Strange, I though as no one joined in and the thrower is not present, but traders in the domed city I saw the fuel and when I visited clerics in the city - Hort (but not yet joined) he is the way, far (a domed city is not the Central city clergy) so there is also among traders saw the inventory of fuel

S
Serge3d 27.02.20

Blue Cat
Full of fuel from the merchants. Costs only 1 gold per unit. In the trade menu comes immediately after the units, the icon square.
And the infinite ammo from the merchants: buying, close the trade menu, again open - boezapas back on sale. Though oscopes.

n
namelessk 27.02.20

For which faction is better to play? The choice between the cleric and the rogue

D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20

A couple of links on the subject:

http://simhost.org/articles/7869-gayd-i-sekrety-elex-gde-nayti-luchshee-oruzhie-i-bronyu-v-samom-nachale-igry.html

http://simhost.org/articles/7867-gayd-i-prohozhdenie-elex-legendarnoe-oruzhie-i-bronya.html

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

neomax22
Serge3d
thank you in dome city just haven't been...only the three main cities of the factions was looking for
PS looks like I am an individual bug caught...anywhere else the fuel is not sold,had to increase the number of codes=(
P. S. S. it seems this bug is not so rare-at nekotoryh people on NG merchants no longer sell certain munitions after choosing a faction,such as the same outcasts ceased to sell grenades,SOME have STOPPED GIVING QUESTS NPCs of OTHER FACTIONS(REFUSED to TALK)I have rogue continues to sell grenades,rockets,etc., even the quests continue to give, despite the fact that my character is a cleric.In General,as is usually the piranhas will deprivatise the game another year so the floor.

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

will add to this topic:harpoon gun softener,can be found below the dam in Abuse on the 2nd floor of the building

Spoiler

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Practical sunglasses can be found in the car on the bridge in Abuse,useful for those who love to do all looting(in the description an error-they are not for a short time and illuminate objects a short distance but always while wearing)

Spoiler

also GG during cut scenes and conversations not remove them-which is pretty cool

W
WildMrak 27.02.20

Glasses which show on the enemies radar located near a small farm. There's still a point to teleport there, just below the dome of the city.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1172934301

Myself
In the beginning of the game will help you gather the following things:
Amulet of the traveler (breaking +1, armor+5) in the beginning of the game to the left of the wreckage of the Scout U3
Pants (armor +12) - just as you enter the city on the left chest
The horned sword - in the bedroom Agrima
Then run the quest on an investigation by Duras
Shirt is in the chest in the hunters sprawa down from city
Amulet contractor (IMBA +5% experience for building quests, I advise you to take before the quests in the city) - in a warehouse near the heart of the world under a Domed city
Prodvinutaya points (with skill indicates enemies on the radar) and the amulet of the scientist - farm under a Domed city, to the left teleport, and even a little above the tent, the chest on the roof
Amulet of the thief (+5 dexterity, +1 larceny) to the left of the teleporter in the Dome city, the tower flies at jet-Pak inside (underneath the powerful lizard, it is not necessary and does not interfere)
Well, the ring of power (+10 strength, +10 stamina) - on the island below the Tawara, near the lighthouse where you send Cindy if you have it buy information. But before you buy a protective mask in the Tawara and cook soup cockroach radiation there pounding God forbid
Directly opposite the Dome of the city across the lake the ruins of the tunnel, there are 2 cool insects) 1st shoot from a distance at the limit of visibility, I don't agrisa, the second runs left through a hole and pracas over ledges in the wall to shoot. There is the amulet of skill development with each animal and the spell camouflage.
If Goliathe will help catta return from exile - she'll give you the claw Catto, Abesse at the bar at the bartender he saw the claw will give you the key to the basement, there sat the Claws (thieves Guild). They have is the amulet of development +5 strength, +5 dexterity and +2 to battle. The best amulet after study skill Practices and will remove the amulet contractor.
Trapper amulet (+10 dexterity + skill of an Experienced hunter) - to the right of the teleport Area of the volcano or if you look from the teleport, go down the lava river until she comes back around here in the place of turning is a broken plant. There's also the amulet of cleric and cool the Fiery greatsword 2
Also awesome glasses lie on the bridge below and to the right of the base of the separatists before polluted plant, it illuminates the items, the best glasses instead of a helmet after the initial stage of the game when it is not scared of animals
Well trunks: I use 5 with equal requirements for strength and agility. Everyone can improve, so if you invest 2 points in strength and dexterity that almost every level to change the sword to a stronger
About the horned sword said
Broadsword somewhere in the houses below Goleta, schA I do not remember
Energy sword of the Regent - in the tower behind Crowle, which you should find on the instructions about the stolen Eleks
Pilotable - bottom from Tawara on the map you will see 3 domes, there the dealer will have to help fend off the dogs
The sword of an acolyte in the Cathedral behind the master armorer like
Well, the shield can be found next to your Little camp there in two steps, the village of bandits
There is certainly a lot more, but it demands large and not for beginners the game, there is much more will find themselves

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER
ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
Directly opposite Abassi across the lake the ruins of the tunnel, there are 2 cool insects) 1st shoot from a distance at the limit of visibility, I don't agrisa, the second runs left through a hole and pracas over ledges in the wall to shoot. There is the amulet of skill development with each animal and the spell camouflage
can about this a little bit more?at least the characteristics of the amulet is two skills in the same or different amulet amulets?

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Inscribed hammer of the clergy Coming

Spoiler

hanging around next to a mountain Troll,so be careful

P
Pavel Bravo 27.02.20

a weapon picked up from clerics, there is a technician Godehard(a quest he gives you something to take away from a dealer) here is direct over it is a room, there hanging on the wall (like that of the unique Crucible of Tolley Tolley Dr. Strange)

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 27.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
Can you show exactly where this bar is? I do not quite understand what it means to Abuse because it is like as an area and not the city\settlement.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

ZAO Makarov industries
dome city
Blue Cat
1 skill and 1 spell, like a skill too, but it GN will have you there should be 50 agility 40 intelligence, for dressing amulet says it is not enough that
update: although lied, but supposedly identities constantly, I have all the armor is blurry, supposedly if you put in Gili арме3

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Amulet of deception, is a cave near dome town

Spoiler

the cave itself

Spoiler

Special thanks ALEXIY4EVER for help in determining local time there.

H
Hudson 27.02.20

The best weapon in the game is grenades. Cheap and cheerful. I bought 300 pieces and scatter them left and right. I like found out about this, immediately bought the lemons and visited all the places where I went before. The most vicious and notorious parasites I don't have time to run. Game balance once the forest is gone.

M
MikuHadsune 27.02.20

Hudsоn
Radiation machine sold from the clergy to the same. All of the laser guns and lot no. Game balance is 0.