3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Another nice drop:
The heart of the world of which bercow in the desert - there is a showdown between max and Harald.
There is a small room with three shelters. In this room in the chest amulet poacher (+1 animal friend, +2 survival), and a Serrated axe +1 (50 damage, agnolucci, 53 strength and durability 36), and nearby you can find about 6 corpses to allocate and grab the Axe.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Pavel Bravo
This is a unique flamethrower the Crucible (84 damage + arson + damage to the area). But it's not the coolest weapon in the game...)))

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
This Serrated axe, better maximum, under article goes best one-handed weapon in the game. Better not yet met, and he has climbed there all along and across)))

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Guys! Take good advice - especially don't try to go hand to hand, as history - wooden. Melee weapons (one-handed + shield) makes sense only when Stripping small dark spaces (although I can argue fans-milinki).
I did as soon as I could to get to the Horta (the town of the clergy), immediately bought from a dealer (master armorer) flamethrower type B. Yes, he isn't the most powerful, but if you pumped it at least 1 level, the enemies you'll NEVER come close. Why? A flamethrower that shoots at fireball, STUN (otsasyvaet bigger opponent, knocking down smaller, knocks the remote attack). Add to this the area of effect damage (AoE), allowing you to shoot without aiming or on multiple enemies at once - and get the uber-weapons. Ammunition are only 1 unit.
It does not try to take advantage of drug Dealer (- 8% to the cost of goods sold) is the game still has a curve calculator, and after taking this perk Fuel, alas, disappears from the market... (the game could not understand how to assess it in store 1 unit of Fuel in the form 0.92 alexita). Arrows this bug does not apply.
But the flamethrower type B Goodies do not end there.
In Hort climb to the second floor of the shop Mechanics (this is where on the 1st floor stands mechanic Godehard), and steal hanging in the Cabinet on the wall is unique flamethrower the Crucible. Yes, it requires higher stats (Strength 68, Dexterity - 55), but and a loss of 83 units worth it!
And that's not all)))
The Tawara (the location of the Rogue) after a battle with a gang of robbers (sorry, can't remember exactly where it is located) you will find next to one of them Modified grenade launcher. And he, in turn, become your main weapon until the end of the game.
Effects he the same as the flamethrower except arson (I use high-explosive grenades), but still you can shoot canopy (over the fence, for example). Requirements - Strength 68, Dexterity - 68. The damage of this gun, improved to 3rd level - 118 points! Add to that + 15% damage perk Heavy weapons 3rd level, and realize that more than 135 points of damage per shot is SOOOOO cool! So, fighting the colossi can be imposed for 2 shots, trolls 6-8, there are all sorts of bird-dogs, standing for 40 experiments, and even gnomology (60) - one.
Note, there, in the Tawara, with the robber somewhere in the center location you can pick up a rocket launcher Anger, but it's damage is still not up to a Modified grenade launcher.
Good luck!

P. S. Clarification: the best one-handed weapon damage while that the Hatchet out of the Garbage (you can get it at the Tawara).

a
abgalter 27.02.20

Olgerdt Dagrael wrote:
This Serrated axe, better maximum, under article goes best one-handed weapon in the game. Better not yet met, and he has climbed there all along and across)))
Then there is this axe

Spoiler

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Olgerdt Dagrael
Trash axe deals 2 points more damage. And stats requires 1 unit of strength and endurance more than serrated.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

abgalter
It dwukrotnie axe, and not javljaetsja topchika. Dwukrotnie topic - halberd, dealing 94 damage to +3.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Yes, there is. But here's the problem - after the improvement (at least one) weapon loses its bonus damage (fire, radiation, etc.) and becomes a REGULAR.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Yes, you're right. Serrated +3 gives 84 damage and a Hatchet from the Trash +3 - 86 damage, requiring 2 units more Power.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Olgerdt Dagrael
A modified grenade launcher is a very good thing. itself on the first character used it. Bach is very powerful. left to find a rocket launcher with a damage of 120+ that still figs you will find (base damage of 62, the game has. but where located no one writes)
And miles can do the fight with the Troll or zipcloak, through miles of weapon 1vs1 on ultra difficulty. with the rolled out pilosella +3 (82 damage). If you're interested - I'll make a video and post it.

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
Me - not very interesting, I'm a Ranger)) I do Not know how the community is. Although roughly know what you will see - a series of strikes, knocking the Troll swing)))
But the flare gun is interesting... I will Look.

a
abgalter 27.02.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
It dwukrotnie axe, and not javljaetsja topchika. Dwukrotnie topic - halberd, dealing 94 damage to +3.
Yes,requires not so much,but to get it,you have to take the whole army.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Olgerdt Dagrael

However, the character is not displayed in the TOP.
The sword of the warrior (dvorok) - 89 damage
Dwukrotnie sword - 87 damage
Pilotable - 82 damage
The horned sword - 78 damage

O
Olgerdt Dagrael 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
I've already acknowledged that you're right about the Hatchet out of the Garbage. Above my comment.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Olgerdt Dagrael
Didn't see the comment. Now looked - the comment was)

a
abgalter 27.02.20

Who teaches the axes with swords to improve?

F
Folaytfenat 27.02.20

abgalter
The artisan, who more...

a
abgalter 27.02.20

Folaytfenat
Where does he live?

j
jsilverst 27.02.20

abgalter
Need to learn the skill of fun in the craft have Ulrika in Goliati, and to insert the magic gems
need to learn Cell gem.

k
kan kanich 27.02.20

the development of the ring of +5 strength and agility
In a fallen antenna skeleton, the ring from him.

Spoiler

Spoiler