3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
S
StClaus 27.02.20

Ka1ne
Where is the rocket launcher exactly is? For marker in Converter not found. Your location is not very clear, there are rocks.
p.s anyone have the stats of fractional bronek, skinte please

D
Denariano 27.02.20

Blue cat's glasses could thank you. Cool!

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

StClaus
a marker near the ruins of the castle,there are stairs to the basement-here it is, and look

F
Folaytfenat 27.02.20

StClaus
Rocket launcher most likely Women. Located below the radio tower, on the ledge.
Spoiler

V
ViRgiL__ 27.02.20

People even do not understand how to upgrade weapons to the big sprocket ?

F
Folaytfenat 27.02.20

ViRgiL__
With the star weapons are unique, it initially improved, but the pump it can not go on.

S
StClaus 27.02.20

Blue Cat
I'm not talking about the Bazooka Dr. Strange asked, and about the rocket launcher, which he had on the screen. She was not unique :(
The game is not normal fractional Bron'ka? Or you can even find fractions, joining a faction, not buying? There are rules of the boards for malesnica?
Folaytfenat
Yes, that's it. Already found, thanks.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

shields is also pumped, buy yourself what you like and upgrade

S
StClaus 27.02.20

ALEXIY4EVER
I was referring to the uniqueness and diversity. MB model special or stats... Well, except for the Bastion Kalhana.

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

StClaus
okay...just womenis not Strange rocket launcher-rocket launcher,and that there was a miscommunication
Women generally pulevic(somehow so),shoots projectiles not missiles...so-so to be honest,but can be upgraded up to LVL 3
StClaus
while only two saw-from the Berserkers and clerics,but their APAT not only protection from state give(ice and poison kind),normal shields zalacsany to 3 levels-obviously it will be better...

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

and weapons and Easter eggs on Mjollnir)

Spoiler

A
Alexah 27.02.20

Serge3d
the fuel will disappear as soon as you get skill of a huckster, maybe, the price can not be below 1st gold, they just uberall sales

A
Alexah 27.02.20

In game is enough to win in ANY battle :
flamethrower (+3 ideally)
shotgun Logan (Forte over the Duke guards 1 guard)
Both cheap, but uncouples ALL , and have the mandatory skill to collect troffaes, I'm level 27, when he was able to join Bercy, had close to a hundred drunk SELA on Hark and all learned skills (desired)

And about the armor I will say one thing - costs a lot, but profit a penny. The percent in the middle not to join really

h
huuurz 27.02.20

Vadim Ivlev
tell me , what kind of building ?

E
Ex_Vandal 27.02.20

Alexah
I have flamethrower fuel is gone running thunder + Deadly beam, turn of the lazerki not too bad come. Although sometimes lacking the blast wave.

A
Alexah 27.02.20

Fuel disappears after taking skill drug Dealer
By the way, has an official laser gun on the power - 105 damage + cutoff of 3 rounds (Wallpaper 25 I think) = fanshot all that smaller than a Deathclaw. the cost of turn 6 gold, loot at least 100-200 something like this.

had the rifle clerics in a former factory (niine Fort 112) is located. there's still the crowd of trolls running around.

A
Alexah 27.02.20

The main plus of this set (flamethrower/shotgun/beam) - pump is necessary Strength + endurance (it's perks survival) + ability to take melee weapons (such as dorojnik)

by the way, the high damage of a conventional military bow +3 and a normal axe +3 enchantment of bercow. Nocera have enough for 3 shock odnorodnykh. or 5 if we just click

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Alexah
Alexah wrote:
by the way, the high damage of a conventional military bow +3 and a normal axe +3 enchantment of bercow.
lies...the name of the gun you can safely insert the stones,put for example the widow-maker(automatic(!) grenade launcher) and get triple volleys of grenades for 124 damage,the same LAZ cannon 106 damage-soldered stone for +10 and get the cannon below the bow only 4 damage but rapid-20 times,there are many examples,namely a bow with maximum attack which I have yet seen-attack 74,no comparison,even if the stone stick
and about a mile weapons-there seems to be so:which faction shake the and damage miles above came out in the end,I have to check out took the skills of all three fractions(cheats) and suddenly the most powerful weapon miles was at....rogue,although considered the most powerful weapon of a mile of the clergy(to join their faction)
and about the pros and the flamethrowers here...they are obvious-damage to one of the highest in the game,besides it seems the bunkers are added as the damage is increased and weight if quick peck on single target,though maybe there is something like a hidden harki like melting armor...XS,but the fact is that I test this trick on mountain trolls-and they have resist fire high,so that the first damage shot even a little bit-but the more the more at a time,when shooting single and wait until you burn out DotA that half of the holder,if the queue quickly, then 15-20 shots.Well, the main advantage of the flamethrower is the best weapon for the homeless!With such mega damage and control-the shots just pennies.Of the minuses-a character with a flamethrower walks like a duck egg,if ambush attack-better to miles to fight back otherwise you can yourself a wave of fire to catch,and the second negative-many have the resist from fire,especially in Ignatane,but as mentioned above-it looks like you can push increasing the damage.
PS. if I had a personal flamethrower with another weapon, and probably have not run ever,but still can not find....ehhhh

A
Alexah 27.02.20

Blue Cat
nope, if you about the stones remembered (that's a lot of stone for +1 damage you gave???, and even at +3 I was able to make only the very end of the game! about +10 don't remember) tell me, and +10 EXPERIENCE per mob is not profitsee?
I THOUGHT that base damage. stones that is so not the base, they need to FIND and download a lot to perekrasit in the next level, because +1 damage is no good
MILES weapons base (not registered) apalsa also on DotA bercow or clerics, making and so the most powerful axes/propeci generally Amboy. once hit, the second, bounced a dot finishes off without you. no stones and some do not lie

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Alexah
miles especially weapons against any profitable Moloch,nocheros,Lycans,trolls and psychos with bazookas,when 1 hit and you're dead,where is iboost?it's better for the ammo spent than on a bunch of potions(which by the way more)
and the stones and the vampirism stick,the same burst of laser restores HP per second and still mows enemies,and the guns with mass damage, massive lifesteal,then even +3 vampiric already works well here on the experience of the stones-never profitsee,you can smear banks for the experience if anything,ammo for the flamethrower and the laser are cheap,and the savings comes out good so that you can afford
and again, the base damage will remind
Alexah wrote:
the way, the highest damage to a conventional military bow +3 and a normal axe +3 enchantment of bercow
I have corrected-in the onion not the highest damage dps at the beat of the background music,rockets,lasers and flamethrowers are much higher and the strongest gun after mile of enchantment, the outcasts,yeah,they can also be APAT gun
but you clung to the rocks,though they never were the key point of what I was trying to convey...good,pulled a phrase out of context and satisfied