3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
l
lmperatorPC 27.02.20

MikuHadsune
Unique plasma (from the roof of the Converter) and stupid enemies can't reach you.

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

MikuHadsune
unlike machine-plasmogamy and flamethrowers enemies, and even scatter as grenades(and the damage higher) so they are still Citerne

M
Mozgovprav 27.02.20

And what is the difference between a plasma and a laser rifle? Only in the name of diversity or anything else.

K
Ka1ne 27.02.20

Rocket launcher kaboom
attention to the label where he is JAX

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Mozgovprav
the laser shoots in three modes-single,line 3, or in automatic mode,the magazine holds 20 rounds
plasma-fires a single,explosive that deals massive damage and scatter enemies or EMP pulse that shuts down a mutants and robots in the cage for 5 rounds
two completely different weapons

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Laser rifle death ray,can be found in Ignalina,guarded by a Cyclops, there are a lot of mutants

Spoiler

M
Maksim Grafov 27.02.20

and where to take the fuel for the flamethrower?

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Maxim Grafov
rumor has it that the vendors in dome city...and the clergy,but perhaps you like me a bug with the fuel caught,if the vendors there-only cheats

L
LeGioN-67-5 27.02.20

Bazooka rogue Dr. Strange, the damage 104.
Security furious, half with grenade launchers...

Spoiler

Spoiler

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Automatic grenade launcher widow-maker,the ultimate powerful weapon but eats a lot of ammunition!

Spoiler

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

LeGioN-67-5
mad is not the word 0_0

M
Maksim Grafov 27.02.20

Blue Cat
I also sloover no

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

Maxim Grafov
today I learned...it's not quite the bug I thought this is due to the skill of shopkeeper well, or dealerin General when it swinging from traders disappear all items cost 1 penny, cheats diminish to 0
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/elex_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_22_10_2017_dl748-77316/#comment-16801020
skill Haggler like

u
usus 27.02.20

Mozgovprav
The difference is that laser cartridges are 3-4 times more likely to fall

u
usus 27.02.20

lmperatorPC
Especially if you hack the skills to take up;)

l
lmperatorPC 27.02.20

usus
I mean?
What's the problem of the arrow to tighten the skills obmazyvat alexavier drink and shaking her extra points?

M
Maksim Grafov 27.02.20

Blue Cat
thank you

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

And what is left of the RPG boevka, if the game prevraschaetsya in shooter, Pew-Bang Bang boom?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

Inward you pulled up whining, you live is not hard with such an attitude? ) play Berserkers, swords + magic armor and power punches, the fight will onechno Pachuca than DS3, but if you get involved - under some enemies also need their own tactics

If people re-read my post, I was there a couple of interesting things added, especially the points of kleptomania theme)

p
peper433 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
All let me give you the money back )will buy the other pulled up)one and the same)already poneli all)that you bomb)