3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 27.02.20 07:07 pm

The best weapons and armor (Elex)

Write here the best weapons and armor and how and where to obtain.

Interesting armor Elbow (like gg at the beginning of the game) you can get?
190 Comments
Sort by:
t
tridooo 27.02.20

Hello. Tell me please, skill the dealer to correct? The cartridges appear? how much is it in the sale use carries?

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/2140759684346612886
Fix for haggler perk. You can buy every item now.

the sale carries nothing only with the purchase

S
Siniy Kot 27.02.20

tridooo
for each level, 5% bonus from a dealer,but a caveat-rounding off numbers in favor of the player,ie the fact that cost 2 begins cost 1
not even considering the bug-bad skill

A
Alexah 27.02.20

you're wrong - cost perk about 1300 coins. cheaper to buy, because
1!. Eleks is purchased in bulk and even 10% is cool
2! the shells at HALF the price. 3,000 shots are already paid for

F
Fatrus 27.02.20

Weapons..
Spoiler

m
marquees.org 27.02.20

Blue cat wrote:
Laser rifle the Executioner in Tawara
Plasma rifle the Executioner in the Tawara.

S
Sunao 27.02.20

Fatrus
Have already found it and posted screenshots... you need to read the entire text, not the end only

s
saa0891 27.02.20

In the initial stages of the game normal damage (compared to other swords and axes) gets a chain sword and pilotable,of course I have to do simple beats and strong, and especially the finishing blow sickly blows (really much better than ordinary swords and axes),even enemies with skulls examines good,even with this sword well to parry the blows.
Well and requirements it is quite democratic,31 strength and agility.
On the screen two places where it can be found.

Spoiler

F
Fatrus 27.02.20

Aktaviy
And I do not care... Someone like me only reads the end.))

t
tridooo 27.02.20

Blue Cat
Well, I've tried) thank you. Well, not really skill to be honest. what about Eleks Yes(wholesale). Would like to know this. Found someone his very strong melee weapon. On Ultra I have Kaya her nozhechkom blows more than me. Even though I have the fiery greatsword on 87дмг. and skills all already

n
neomax22 27.02.20

LeGioN-67-5
Where to find a rocket launcher, and the fact that the screenshots do not understand what to look for

D
D_I_K 27.02.20

The city clergy at the factory where the character of Godehard,it is necessary for the pack to jump to the second floor and there is a unique flamethrower the Crucible.

D
D_I_K 27.02.20

The truth now looked at the Hearth less damage than the fully upgraded flamethrower type B at 20 units.Only the holder of more than 35 units.

k
kan kanich 27.02.20

Maxim Grafov
Southwest Hort walks trader.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Amulet development II:
+10 strength
+10 dexterity
+4 battle
In a destroyed two story house on the second floor, in the nominal box. The key to the chest to find a skeleton hidden in a dark corner of the building. Need Practical points to highlight items, as the blind is extremely difficult thiscat key.

j
jsilverst 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
In the game you know how much a ruined two-storey houses, very much.

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

jsilverst
you know, more than 80
well, why spoil it? let the people looking for))
they write on forums and websites the ring of power is located in old factory
I searched the length and breadth of the old factory, and the rings there and not found.

j
jsilverst 27.02.20

Enuard Aid
Well and sense then to write that you found something. If someone wants to play without hints, he wouldn't have to go to the forum, yet
don't finish the game.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 27.02.20

He played in darksouls and to him in a dream during a second playthrough of the game fell the amulet of development 2 )

E
Enuard Aid 27.02.20

Another place with a ring of might (+10 strength and +10 endurance)
Spoiler

The area is under a strong radiation effect. blows not sickly so. The ring is in the chest
A corpse with a chest and loot nearby is the Ravine considerably below the surface. To get need to jump into the ravine. At the top, above the ring, as the scope of radiation.