3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 24.09.19 12:58 pm

Will a normal replacement for Windows XP?

Last year, MIcrosoft officially ceased support for its OS is better - Windows XP. I accidentally wrote officially for the update to this OS is still available and is downloaded from the official website. But that's not the point.
Windows XP became a real revolution in OS, is firmly entrenched in the hearts and souls of millions of users. Unfortunately, instead of continue to develop it, almost perfect, operating system, uncle bill did a course at squeezing the bubble by issuing new Axes. And one after another began to be offered completely raw good-for-nothing products - they simply do not have time to bring to mind, as it was already time to release a new OS. There is no crime that would not go to the capitalist, for the sake of 300% profit is a dictum for almost two hundred years, and it perfectly explains the whole policy of Microsoft.
But still, how do you guys think? Could it be that uncle bill will finally Wake up the conscience, and his team will release not just a crude commercial product, but really usable operating system, which would be a normal replacement for Windows XP?
137 Comments
Sort by:
O
Okruta 24.09.19

Casper You have a course license, and not the most ancient version?
Why do I need a license if Kaspersky allows you to download free products and offers every month a free license key for trial?
Saboter worked perfectly both on Win7+Nvidia and Win7+Radeon works. No additional patches and firewood.
Well, the problem with the Radeon, I remember, they announced on the forums on the game. So it, probably still with her. Just some luck.
And, by the way, about the old games: all perfectly works on 7 without any patches since Fallout 1.
And before him?

M
MKUltra 24.09.19

Akruti
And before him?
I do not know, do not run something older than 1 fall)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 24.09.19

Someone tried to run Allods-2 to win-7?

D
Damned_Soul 24.09.19

Do not understand people who clung to WinXP. Windows 7 a good replacement and also Windows 8.1 is stable for two years use it all Gud

O
Okruta 24.09.19

Do not understand people who clung to WinXP. Windows 7 a good replacement and also Windows 8.1 is stable for two years use it all Gud
Only good substitutes, they are exclusive to uncle bill, for bring him profit. But for ordinary users...
Even more interesting, and what OS is it the uncle bill on the computer. Here's the catch, if it is Windows 98 or something from Unix.

M
MKUltra 24.09.19

Akruti
Even more interesting, and what OS is it the uncle bill on the computer. Here's the catch, if it is Windows 98 or something from Unix
And most likely Mac

D
Damned_Soul 24.09.19

Akruti
Uncle bill will not touch and will move on to the still relevant question: what Windows 7 and 8.1 is not pleased?

D
Dasha77 24.09.19

Akruti
Well, based on the profile you can understand what the computer is old and stupid isn't even Windu, not that new game. Here is the answer, what is wrong with 7ka or 8.

O
Okruta 24.09.19

Uncle bill will not touch and will move on to the still relevant question: what Windows 7 and 8.1 is not pleased?
Well, how not to touch uncle bill, if of seven and vosmer bring profit to him.
Well, based on the profile you can understand what the computer is old and stupid isn't even Windu, not that new game.
I wonder how it is on the basis of the profile when the settings of the computer were not spelled out at all?
In fact on my computer I already wrote somewhere - don't know any game today that it would not go because of the weakness of iron.
Damned_Soul, Dasha77 and not landed me a new OS from uncle bill is the fact that they are still very raw. And instead of modifying one menu, uncle bill quickly releases another, even more raw. There is no crime that would not go to the capitalist, for the sake of 300% profit. It's just about uncle bill.

E
Eroppo 24.09.19

Akruti
Well, how not to touch uncle bill, if of seven and vosmer bring profit to him.
You're the one yelling that are basically just stolen the wind, so what do you care can be to the profit of its Creator?
not landed me a new OS from uncle bill is the fact that they are still very raw.
It's called obscurantist got it into his head that everything is new - from Satan. Critical error Crap with any little bit of unusual action is apparently an indicator of stability, and the fact that some letters are not displayed that you're the only one rested - it's wet?
The best advice for people like you - grochi generally what for it is the work of the devil and put ms-dos: it profits no one can bring, and toys/the prog will only run ancient, and dampness to write fairy tales don't have

S
SP-minus 24.09.19

Seven have long been replaced by XP, only stubborn and lazy do not want to admit it. Eight is also good, and plan a dozen, but at work computer I do not want to put on the game and after a year put.

M
Maxis1977 24.09.19

Akruti
and you che is of the 2000s did not come out? then you have nothing to do on this website

V

Because Vista is shit (according to rumors, he did not see), for win 7 you need at least 2 GB of memory, do not use more than 1 browser tab (and generally the easiest to find), not to forget to create a swap file of at least 512MB. One gig operatives - use Xp of Wines and games of its decade.

T
The_Bulldozer 24.09.19

Akruti

The most striking and well-known fact: the lion's share of games that worked fine under XP do not work under semerau - lousy replacement.

I was 3 months ago, I launched RE 1 1995 (sort of), and ran, not without problems (which were at the Crap).
Question - what is this mysterious game that like to boast Prenotabili ? What is it ? Even if the first Ixcom on DOSBox quietly goes.

And in addition, the drivers for semeru to multiple devices just forgot to write, I am not.

Yes, the wood for some rare stuff that he uses 1%, Yes - the loss of loss.

PS. Stability on XP ? Lolshto ? As a former user of Mego-8600 cool with it nvlddmkm.sys was able personally to witness her stability.

D
Damned_Soul 24.09.19

Akruti
not landed me a new OS from uncle bill is the fact that they are still very raw
That they raw?

O
Okruta 24.09.19

You're the one yelling that are basically just stolen the wind, so what do you care can be to the profit of its Creator?
No stolen and pirated. And it is, because not everyone is so lucky. Many inexperienced users raw Axis impose in the store where they take a computer, thereby squeezing out of them the extra three thousand.
Critical error Crap with any little bit of unusual action is apparently an indicator of stability
What are the critical mistakes?! Where?!
Here are all kinds of bugs semery I could see, from the inability to change the image on the desktop to disabled Plug and Play.
The best advice for people like you - grochi generally what for it is the work of the devil and put ms-dos
Why do I dos?! I was quite satisfied with Windows XP. Anyway, until then, until uncle bill will not release it a worthy replacement.
Seven have long been replaced by XP, only stubborn and lazy do not want to admit it.
Not at all. Can't admit semeru better than those who are not conducted on advertising, and accustomed to think for themselves.
Yes, the wood for some rare stuff that he uses 1%, Yes - the loss of loss.
But this rare stuff on peoples hands in working condition and this must be considered.
That they raw?
I have already called two of dampness, and a lot of them. Besides they consume a lot of RAM.
Not so long ago brought the laptop the mistress could not understand, and that he is terribly slow, so what she optimizers have not tried it (made it worse). And the small chest opened simply: on it stood Windows 7 (x64) with only two gigs of RAM. Windows XP with these parameters, just would fly.

E
Eroppo 24.09.19

Akruti
No stolen and pirated.
a pirate is not stolen? And what do you mean by imposition: in the description of any computer indicate that it is the OS. If you and such people can not read, it is not bad luck, but quite another
What are the critical mistakes?! Where?!
Everywhere and constantly for any careless driving
Here are all kinds of bugs semery I could see, from the inability to change the image on the desktop to disabled Plug and Play.
Less need of ownesboro to swing from 5th graders who spank their megalomania on the principle do not understand, so do not need
Can't admit semeru better than those who are not conducted on advertising
Just some anti-advertising slogans you poured out here, and normal people use what they are comfortable to use. But people like you don't care, do you thing some crap come up, believe it, and to prove at every corner foaming at the mouth
I have already called two of dampness, and a lot of them. Besides they consume a lot of RAM.
You mentioned two cases in his rucogoza, to Windsurfing has nothing to do with. And the dampness probably under your chair in the process was formed, because everything new is evil!!!!!!. And Yes, surprisingly advanced for your brain sound, more features and functions requires more memory
on it stood Windows 7 (x64) with only two gigs of RAM
If the CMOS to put the wheels by KAMAZ and it will not go, you're probably going to shout that KAMAZ - crude non-working car?
Yes, and has long been proven that even on such an old and weak hardware 8 ka is faster and more responsive your tattered XP

In short, all your semi-religious writings is that in the absence of you have the same hands and brain somehow to blame bill gates and all the other capitalists - think about it, maybe all is not lost

M
MunchkiN 616 24.09.19

when the ghouls of Microsft will do normal operating system which will replace 95y 98y and Windows???
and half normal games suchanska on HP not working the other half hellishly тормозит111

D
Diablique 24.09.19

How come 7, set it and forget, XP was cool when they came out, of course it was good) but when I got 7, I passed on it and as well go back to XP is not wanted! Now I think to move on, something makes no sense, the Micra did 8, boasted, but let's be honestly, it's just a wrapper view that there will be 10, if only just 8 was as good as some say, with 10 not so fast hurry! Reminds of Vista ) and 8, intermediate, introductory version )

V

Akruti
And the small chest opened simply: on it stood Windows 7 (x64) with only two gigs of RAM. Windows XP with these parameters, just would fly.

Yes, progress is requirements grow. If You have a budget or an old computer, the new OS and You put it makes no sense. Or play Solitaire, or use the file pokaski. Desktop - buy SSD under it.