3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 24.09.19 12:58 pm

Will a normal replacement for Windows XP?

Last year, MIcrosoft officially ceased support for its OS is better - Windows XP. I accidentally wrote officially for the update to this OS is still available and is downloaded from the official website. But that's not the point.
Windows XP became a real revolution in OS, is firmly entrenched in the hearts and souls of millions of users. Unfortunately, instead of continue to develop it, almost perfect, operating system, uncle bill did a course at squeezing the bubble by issuing new Axes. And one after another began to be offered completely raw good-for-nothing products - they simply do not have time to bring to mind, as it was already time to release a new OS. There is no crime that would not go to the capitalist, for the sake of 300% profit is a dictum for almost two hundred years, and it perfectly explains the whole policy of Microsoft.
But still, how do you guys think? Could it be that uncle bill will finally Wake up the conscience, and his team will release not just a crude commercial product, but really usable operating system, which would be a normal replacement for Windows XP?
137 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.09.19

Akruti
perspective...
well, there is one OS which can be put on tablet phone refrigerator it will be all integrated tripe for convenience. maybe even to read books in the ear will learn. perspective...

K
Kranz39 24.09.19

Akruti
If only HP put on sovetkih computer, with ancient iron. For now, 2015 is just direct x 12. And procee flopping on modern hardware won't work on HP. With dorogami on KHP harder, seven puts everything the machine. Seven will never fly if you have the light turned off ))), etc. a lot of facts you can lead

b
bestia 24.09.19

Akruti
Prospects worth discussing with the developers , it would be good to a Russian , give some ideas , in the end go there himself , why people are shipping crap .. for games .. and only modern axis is now a priority , with top hardware .. to put HP in a simplified style , in addition , - smishno .

Best choice - take two sssnake and vlavstvuyut myself .. so I was not worried .

O
Okruta 24.09.19

well, there is one OS which can be put on tablet phone refrigerator
Well, the battle for tablets and Windows phones lost. There vengeance reigns of Android and to take their positions is not going to. Uncle bill would be PC to hold in their hands.
If only HP put on sovetkih computer, with ancient iron.
But is was the Soviet computers with 64 m of RAM?
If only HP put on sovetkih computer, with ancient iron.
Give money, Yes! The bolts soared in price after the floods in Thailand, prices have not dropped. And then there's the dollar soared in price, again a rise of the price.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 24.09.19

MunchkiN 616
and that 7 that Vista on 2 gigs can work normally and on 512MB TC I haven't seen the EXE say 200-300MB
2 GB swap file of 512MB will work in the browser easy in win 7. If You have not seen the process, spending more than 300 MB, then of course a complex program split into 3 or process for 10. You do not say that for comfortable work in any system enough 300 MB of RAM in excess of the amount of its own OS processes?
But if You talked about the limitations of 32-bit processes to 2GB of memory, I do not use more bold programs.

E
Eroppo 24.09.19

Akruti
The simple user, no such choice, as a simple user, that is to say, the OS put not.
This is the problem of user, does pseudosinella Windows not connected. If he doesn't know what's what - let me check with knowledgeable people, and not blaming everyone else for their own stupidity
Many people have a desire to change the set litsuhu on the pirates? There are such people, he turned to me, but there is not enough.
Almost every day I watch geeks who buy a new laptop or govnoyaschik license, then trying to Bang and put the pirates, and if you can establish consider themselves superprodvinutyh users))
And the fact that the program does not matter that you have the seven sees 8 or 16 gig of RAM, the program still only four will operate.
Just one of the main differences between prog x64 - the ability to use more than 4 GB of memory, so for example, in recent years more and more toys coming out in x64
If anything, it is first replaced with Vista. Only the topic of a worthy replacement, and not these raw forgings.
Just as if the raw wind say it about Vista, which even in those days was not regarded as some kind of replacement, and saw it was raw bullshit
Where did you get? XP - well-designed OS. Of course, there is still much to improve, because there is no limit to perfection, but compared to subsequent raw forgings, she's just ideal.
XP was for its time a well-designed axis. Eventually she was replaced by a seven, which can be called just seriously modified and improved XP. And those throaty who are you here with ceiling decide, in the same XP you 5000 times more nakovyryat if you want, especially now that many of the issues were resolved just in the next versions

O
Okruta 24.09.19

This is the problem of user, does pseudosinella Windows not connected.
So, these users simply cram semeru, and they are naive to think that it is necessary.
Just one of the main differences between prog x64 - the ability to use more than 4 GB of memory
In theory, they need to use more than 4 gigs. But it was smooth on paper... Program x64 today it's just the curves of the ports with programs 32, respectively, nor as more 4 gig they can't handle - it is a fact.
Just as if the raw wind say it about Vista, which even in those days was not regarded as some kind of replacement, and saw it was raw bullshit
What difference Vista, Seven, Volmer - all this is the raw forging that rivet one by one. Uncle bill seeks to maximize its own profit, the interests of users he doesn't care.
XP was for its time a well-designed axis.
Alas, but for now she remains the most developed and sold by Microsoft. Nothing better than uncle bill has not yet released.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.09.19

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
for office work, Internet and old toys 2 gig + Vista or 7 is enough
I gave the relatives my gaming peck 2006 and he still pulls it. Microsoft word did not seem to slow down. so there is rather a suggestion before 2 gig seemed redundant conductive seems to lack what fundamentally has changed? well OS there eats не300мб and 400-800MB the more volume the more it is.
and here is pitch specific tasks require specific amounts for specific tasks. there can and 32 gig will be enough.

V

MunchkiN 616
the playing pitch 2006
It's not weaker than AMD 4850 video card? Percent steeper than the 22-nm Celeron 1.9? In agreeing to pull?
If You once used Vista, then tell me if she spends more than 1 GB operatives when running programs only from Windows Explorer? Really depends on the extravagance of antivirus.

f
flaur74 24.09.19

hike the comp of the author does not pull anything except CP ))

x
xxxzibit_ 24.09.19

Akruti
Windows 7 is the most adequate substitute, in terms of conservatism, the freshness of the shell, stable performance, ease of operation, run any program! I myself will enjoy a Seven until 2020, or until it breaks the computer. If not, hit me with a reasoned stone, and live with his thoughts then, because other people (the majority!) everything works and is satisfied with the current OS.

M
Mordok 24.09.19

That delivers:
1. Okrut, one-year-old programmer, the OS requires that the person who is the eighth year of retirement. At the same time broadcasts of necoh ports 64, about which he, the programmer, told smart people! (the specifics, of course - overlooked)

2. As in all such cases, the author is fighting for nekoi spineless and illiterate users who are the evil guys (estessno - kapitalisti) trying to sell some iron (it is clear - the specifics here are contraindicated). What in our time (a year or so 10) in the comp picks every fifth and, even if our mythical user to build it myself* not - has at least one friend, can do that the author misses.

3. The author is not a thief, but a pirate. Then just chisasibi! )))

4. With the release of XP raged fierce srachi on the topic how can I betray the perfect win98 and change to XP, holding the user a moron???. The Runet mass produced in chatichah bricks, drove pissing rags XP, and was looking for an alternative to win98.

5. The subject is so delicious that MunchkiN 616 even forgot to mow under the juvenile down!
Respect to all of you, pawson!

* collect - read: assemble/install Windows/stick card,hard,memory,percent/patch from KDE2 under FreeBSD.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.09.19

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
vaschet if peck 2006 there should be a maximum of Radeon 19хх and gifors 7ххх
but there like the Radeon 3870. and 2 gig Kore Duo 6600. I once let it hide. and there is Vista 32 and HP. I don't know exactly how much he ate of RAM, and that it was installed. but this comp don't play much. and regarding the fact that he is not pulling pulling, very bad game pulled what HP what Vista. kruzis max is not pulled, more like when I was on it. assassins kred fine on max but this is already another topic of discussion. for games at the time was not enough CPU and graphics card and RAM.

O
Okruta 24.09.19

1. Okrut, one-year-old programmer,
Yeah I'm not a programmer. Once worked as a programmer, I say the word had, it is not necessary to dwell.
requires OS that the person who is the eighth year of retirement.
From a pensioner I have something required?! What are you insinuating?
At the same time broadcasts of necoh ports 64, about which he, the programmer, told smart people! (the specifics, of course - overlooked)
What do you need specifics? A list of names and other things? Well, excuse me, the law on the protection of personal data.

i
insel 24.09.19

and in my opinion it's much easier. most caught 98 of Wines, many Wines worked on XP... of course in these few years, the WINE XP became for us native environment, but when I got out of Vista and seven. I've mutugalla on Vin7. for me it was not comfortable, not familiar. this and too many unnecessary information, this inconvenient control panel do not function. But it was not convenient after the Wine XP. of course, when I used vin7, I think that it is better than XP, because newer and upgraded. by the way, it is lighter on functionality than piggy.
I think Vista was just a transition, a bridge between Wine XP and win 7. therefore, it will not be finalized and released vin7.
with 8кой the situation is the same. it just need to get used to!
each OS is developed under certain technologies. on XP it was handy back in the 2000 - 2006. when the system (iron) nothing required. the same game used at maximum speed 4 GB operatives... but time goes by and the computer industry is not standing still. to unleash the full potential of the game, you will not have enough legacy software. you're not at home in a pot on the fire boil water, and the clothes don't wash in the Creek? you have an electric kettle and a washing machine... it's all technology to which we have become accustomed and without which now will not be able to live a normal life!
each new product we are special, or we from it accept or long tormented, trying to get used to and find something good. but in the end, when it privychnoe, we are not breaking up.
it was the same with XP, now with vin7, vin8 and on with etc. etc.
so it's not just a matter of taste and the power of our glands, and most importantly - a matter of habit!!!

V

I slightly seen Win 9x, but really was the first computer on Win2k.
PS. In the framework of the nonsense:
http://рутрекер.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1867624

M
Mordok 24.09.19

Akruti
What do you need specifics? A list of names and other things? Well, excuse me, the law on the protection of personal data.
What names? You show pieces of code that exhibits a krivorukost port. At the same time will be able to tell how to make it better. And then suddenly Pugachev and other programmers visit? Will appreciate your experience and advice is appreciated, or uncles of those nakraynyak.

Name, if that, there. Now any puff on optimization algorithms for publish - it is easy to find a soap of the author and thank, at the same time putting the point of application.

R
Richards 24.09.19

seven is the upgrade of XP, but the rest is yet no upgrade and yet you're going to wait maybe another 5 years pass. And while out operating system for touch.

O
Okruta 24.09.19

You show pieces of code that exhibits a krivorukost port.
Where would I even take? And where does the code at all? About krivorukost of the port is measured by how well the program works. Isn't it?
seven is upgrade XP
The word upgrade mean development, and the seven is a parallel solution which, alas, did not bring to mind, and immediately switched to the development osmery.

M
Mordok 24.09.19

Akruti
- You show a piece of code that exhibits a krivorukost port.
- Where would I even take? And where does the code at all? About krivorukost of the port is judged by how it works
Achtige! ))))))
Or you fucking a fat Troll, or you're 15. And I sincerely hope that you never were a programmer, even on a calculator! No offense ))

Quote on the subject: http://bash.im/quote/268537

PS Although - not. You can proper with a sense of humor too, respect to you! Really zhzhosh )))