3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dasha77 15.03.20

why do you confuse students and shkolota! students to be not ashamed, but simple is not necessarily a student, quite often adults who do know how to have fun on the forums (in games), and it is not shameful, and disgraceful ...

x
xCyberpunKx 15.03.20

Then I suddenly ashamed and don't know why... Maybe due to the fact that the student or due to the fact that just beat off...

S
Sapochka 15.03.20

if you're a good man and interesting, what's the difference student you student or Conchita Wurst

a
aleks777789 15.03.20

when I was a student was so shy about it. therefore, sometimes even to school did not go so as not to palitsya

a
aleks777789 15.03.20

Sapochka
the current is not Conchita Wurst

P
Pirat-AC3 15.03.20

Before when I was there.And there is someone is now ashamed of, it is their problem and probably they themselves

S
ScaryZerGG 15.03.20

I am ashamed to be consolatory

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

I'm megadethandy student
why should I be ashamed?
and finally before when I was on a high school power as that opinion was not for this reason
for me simple even so school-like circle of fifth the second dash. but on the fifth circle can be very progressive skolka to meet. and 9 scale circle of hell is inhabited by a very dangerous school. I'm not even talking about the higher circles of coloado. even the ancient scaledup I can blend in there with the arguments.

p
patlatyy govnar 15.03.20

since I perves at the University may call you all shkolota^^ waited so long for this
MunchkiN 616
someone have to be to in 11, you 5 and grade 9 stand? no shame

V
Vitamin 15.03.20

hairy govnar
You're back!

p
patlatyy govnar 15.03.20

Gamer1111
at least someone missed me)

s
spasedemon 15.03.20

I don't know,a student in my well being,I have younger brother he is studying in the 5th class,excellence,and sports.And there are rogues,often coming to the Institute,and to fit these to put it mildly,morons, usually asking for a cigarette,if they politely refuse,as I don't smoke,you hear many of the new Mat that will think to themselves that you were a white dandelion.They pose as adults,meet at 10,have sex at 13.And to be honest I don't want them to do well in life,all actions have consequences,or time to mend.All this dois a disgrace to our society

M
MC_DIZEL 15.03.20

Depending on how this student plays...

F
Ful1 15.03.20

There are different types of students. Someone less dangerous, someone more.
The dumb students are not so dangerous, but usually makes your brain explode, rape face with shame, and finally lose hope for the younger generation. In fact, this type of schoolchildren growing up to become smarter, but not all of them.
The most dangerous type shkoloty - agrostology. Believes that his opinion is the only correct. On all dissidents agreda wild and unrestrained, using skill no arguments and mother. And believes his opinion is correct, even if it is idiotic. The main rakovnika habitat, DotA 2, MINECRAFT, Warface, etc.
Representatives:

-
-Kerten- 15.03.20

Ful1
not reasonable and not one student neslyshal joke about the nurse and in the main, students will be unplayable because to play in main need to have a good voobrajenie or at least arhitekturnoe education and in DotA the arms straight Nada have and therefore it is not students and just normal people who Troll

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.03.20

No, to be a student is not embarrassed.

g
gayground 15.03.20

DashaR
For me the student is the one who behaves like an idiot, which is a shame to watch or listen to his nonsense. Is the one who is not understanding in any situation, climbs out from under the skin, arguing that he is always right, and everything is stupid, except him. Also notice that the current generation is some Imbeciles, who have ALREADY achieved such status in their 7-10 years... I compare everyone with you. For example, I didn't know those words at their age. And if you did, I hesitate to pronounce them and was afraid that the senior can hear. And now... to Hear from 7летнего NURSE ipal, ASASASA, LAH COCOCO scared, scared for the future. If someone did not notice this, you can try to play a couple of matches in DotA 2 Russian servers. And normal people I students never call, even if he goes to school.

s
seffko 15.03.20

kennydzzze
Is the one who is not understanding in any situation, climbs out from under the skin, arguing that he is always right, and everything is stupid, except him
Just like about Raska

N
Negih 15.03.20

Read the phrase in the Internet: the Student is NOT an age but a state of mind. So in 13 years to think like an adult and think sensibly and 40 behave like degradat. The main thing to distinguish this boundary...

n
nurbak 15.03.20

I think ashamed would be if you weren'T a student))))))