3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astarte 15.03.20

Hid what are the girl only when tried with friends to buy beer)))))))

K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20

in 13 years to think like an adult and think sensibly,
You can, but still, all those who are in school - shkolota, further possible options. And those who are in the age of 13 on every corner screaming: look what I adequate!!!11 - certainly almost hopeless.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Shame to be a student?

Ashamed to be an idiot. The majority of pupils are due to age and laziness. But there are pleasant exceptions.

Salomea

Hid what are the girl only when tried with friends to buy beer)))))))

No comment. Although I, now it's normal. Soon the babies a bottle of beer instead of milk will give. To school why wait?

G
Givemethedust 15.03.20

Some after the release of remain students. And they should not be confused with the disciples.

kennydzzze
I compare all with me

On itself people do not judge.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Givemethedust

And they should not be confused with the disciples.

Well, the students, and the students attend school. Two different things. :)

G
Givemethedust 15.03.20

theme11471
So.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
Reminded my ex-roommate, she's my daughter to calm watered wine, thank God her parental rights deprived, although I think this is clearly not enough

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Salomea

Year old daughter approximately how much, do not know? It is interesting to me.

P
Paul Langergans 15.03.20

As many have said: I am Ashamed to be a student -- I am ashamed to be shkolotoy.
Ashamed to have the interests of only physiological needs. Why many students are trying to pose as adults, smoke, drink, have sex with 13-14 years. But the question is why? To seem cool? Only here at me the question arises: for whose eyes only? And Yes, they are steep, but only in the eyes of the same biodegradable waste as they: shkoloty, ч0тких of patancheru and other things... none would take a normal student in school and in life( the future) will be easier and perhaps develop, become normal students and maybe less shit will be in the vast and filthy enough as the Internet.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
At that time, which is 2 -3 years it

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Paul Atreides

Yes, almost no one is normal at school not learning. I'm in school were losers, now programmer. It is generally not that hard to learn - children do not. Meant at least about how not to be cattle and not to succumb bydlyatskoy fashion.

Salomea

God...

Negih

in 13 years to think like an adult and think sensibly and 40 behave like degradat

To anything in 13 years, boosting the adult thinking on children. Let children be children. And so not long left. But, of course, require a certain level of sanity from the kids is necessary. Just some parents are too zealous in this matter.

P
Paul Langergans 15.03.20

theme11471
Well, I meant almost the same thing. I don't really like being forced to learn, wants to score with the words, Yes, you went to three gay characters!. The main thing to find in any school subject, something interesting, well, there's depends on the person.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

Paul Atreides
Easy to say, harder to do. School is kind of a small world with its own hierarchy, rules.Therefore if you are different from the surrounding gray mass, do not smoke do not drink etc you for it will typically rot.
Many people gradually falling away because of public opinion, if it can be called a society.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Paul Atreides

Yes, even it is not a fact. When I was in school, I was, surprisingly, nothing was interested. And by the age of 23, suddenly as the lightning struck: programming, equipment maintenance, study of foreign languages and whatnot. Now I have a mountain of diverse interests, and relatives all udivlyayutsya saying that I was so apathetic, I thought of won't work for me. :)

You can be quiet, downtrodden, apathetic student, and 20 years suddenly open up. Anything can happen. So school is not an indicator in any time. But if in school to go on a cattle-track, to go with her incredibly difficult... So I think I should be worried about.

Salomea

You are absolutely right. Me in the 90s and then rot, and then no one, don't smoke or drink (almost). Now I think ridicule is even worse, much worse. I can't even imagine. And still better go through it than to give in and do roll down on inclined ditching the life.

P
Paul Langergans 15.03.20

Salomea
I am now in 8th grade and I was mildly still surprised by the fact that cattle as it calmed down considerably. And smoke in our class is small, two or three person.
Many people gradually falling away because of public opinion, if it can be called a society
The society is different. It can consist of normal people, and can consist of cattle. The smaller the range of communication, the less cattle there( but this is not always the case, but it is noticeable that in small companies the degree of inadequate falls). But to go on about society, to me is very, very bad, but the instincts...
And to your new item. Until that time, I'm at school nothing out of the items are not loved and now, suddenly interested in the following: chemistry, biology, physics, geography. The second even went to the Olympics city level( in other places, regional). Too, as it suddenly opened. Plus some Hobbies not related to school.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

Paul Atreides
The fact of the matter is that the instincts, the herd mentality in most cases prevails.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Salomea and girls the same expectations now? I can understand don't smoke, so not chotko kid, but really now girls are expecting that they will smoke and drink?

P
Paul Langergans 15.03.20

Salomea
It just did and sadly. People unfortunately cannot even control the instincts of behavior. The only cure for this -- stormy apathy.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Paul Atreides

The only cure for this -- stormy apathy.

Yeah, I lived my school years.

P
Paul Langergans 15.03.20

theme11471
And I will have to live.