3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lou_Ashbey 15.03.20

Students to be ashamed, ashamed to be shkolotoy.
Moreover, I suspect that for shkoloty some students on the Internet afraid to voice his own age, as dois the negative creates a negative background and the face underage audience on the Internet. This is about how in the early MMO games I was ashamed to be Russian, because a considerable part of Russian-speaking players often spit on the rules (for example SPIK inglish onli in the chat) and followed their behavior. Incidentally, in those same years, students to be was not ashamed, because the students in the Internet, the vast majority know how to behave and was much more modest current keyboard fighters.

A
Alamak 15.03.20

I remember sitting in the train, the guy there is one girl liked and he asked for a pen at me to write her a message of his that is to say, I went with a folder for I at that time was 18 years old, I said that I don't have it, what he said to me:you're a student!why don't you have the handle, and I felt like [redacted] him in the face at the moment, so I am ashamed to be them..

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

Alamak
Yes, he just wanted to steal from thee the pen and took on the bluff

A
Alamak 15.03.20

AbsoluteOne
I hate that you're so far away

AbsoluteOne
Not seeing a person's face to talk any nonsense, very sorry for you, I'm laughing over you)

C
Christine 15.03.20

the catcher in the rye

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Trololo

I
IamKID 15.03.20

Got newts is a student, only more mockingly named. May not be an oilman, a doctor, a Professor shkolotoy. Dois is not a state of mind, it is you, the students. And good to prove the opposite. In adults there is another name - trash.

K
Ksenomorf 15.03.20

After reading this topic, had a strong suspicion that there is a student who is all negative, and he is not shown.

V
Viktor Kalgin 15.03.20

Do not confuse the two concepts - the student there is. It's like in the world of computers there are Lamers and teapots. Kettle be ashamed for the kettle to learn, grow and develop. LAMER fancies himself a wizard and guru.
And here. The student is the one who goes to school, doing homework, learning, growing. Dois is the one who stopped in the intellectual development, but considers himself a helluva lot of enlightened. And shkoloty no upper limit age restriction.
The result: students to be ashamed, shameful and disgraceful to be shkolotoy.

A
Aleksator 15.03.20

Victor Kalgin
thanks for the explanation of the apparent

B
BenziLLLa 15.03.20

AbsoluteOne
Do you consider yourself an adult? Well, if in adults there are alcoholics and drug addicts, idlers and hooligans, why they, the adults, are different?
On your way out, I'm a high school student, every day, get drunk, hit the glass with a briefcase and go to discos. Then I may, looking at your 40-year-old neighbor-drunk, decide what you all the time turn off vodka (and not only), nothing doing, sorry, go under. All true, sort of. Do not mistake.

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

AbsoluteOne
my heart is full of pity for these poor creatures. I want to take and give to their parents

initially they do it and testing

F
Francisk I 15.03.20

NO. All of us were students.

e
evedragon 15.03.20

He student,I will not argue a little ashamed. But only one question,and students type not people? I mean that,because if a person is kind,responsive,adequate,and he is about 15-16 or 13-14 years,it is immediately horrible and bad? Type if the person is complete scum,cattle,inadequate cattle (especially any Russian pubs) but he's 20,it means that type is it better? You know,there's a problem of society. Students flooded the Internet,for the reason that Internet has invaded the world. Billions of people surfing the web social.networks,and other Laborde. And it's not all bad. There are a lot of reasons,mostly in children who do not have Internet,it is the children who live in the boonies. And it's not very interesting,I'd say there himself once lived. Friends was not to play was not with anyone. The streets wandered,in General,a fun kick. So that's what I bring, And I'm to one. Students insolent,everywhere... Not just online,but in school and on the streets,and even in the courts. When you matyukatsya 10-year-old asshole,well, that's... well,better sit on the Internet than pluck on the street...

Den-z2011
Well, the Negro is not really African-American... And it is clear why this is offensive...

S
SpokoenKakUdav 15.03.20

Avatar and nick, the author shows who the student is. All you've been through it, all were students, some students, and some shkolota.
Yes, I had to hide. Adults - companions in games, etc. do not always take students seriously and ridicule, comes to play - with anyone! So, have I personally almost not a schoolboy, and quite adequately behave, so that adults in communication and voice is quite similar.

R
Ripper Man 15.03.20

Hello, I shkolota

S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 15.03.20

The cat who walks by himself
Tyb also worked while in high school was?

A
Aleksator 15.03.20

Sayreville
why was when he got?

S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 15.03.20

Alexfor
Well, I just realized, to offend did not want.

v
varw 15.03.20

STUDENTS WERE AND WILL BE NOOBIES I'M NOT A NOOB AND NOT THE STUDENT WAS BORN IN 1970