3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Never seen at school ridicule because of the lack of bad habits.At least,in our class, this was not.I'm a vodka then I try,when to me 18 years 4 months left.I was 15 in the gym went,I'm not interested in booze.Interesting to this day.But games...I don't know,we can this disease.Don't need no drugs (though I tried never),games come on.Let's just say,way to have fun kind of holiday.
In the 8th grade due to some circumstances related to my dysfunctional family,I broke away from our gang in the yard.After school, went back there,felt that.Once the crowd got into it,their leader under@to be me was,I warned him that the teeth get.He didn't calm down.Well I received the promised tower.It was in the hallway,there is a narrow space.There were a few people,the crowd came down on me after I hit his forehead,dragged here and there like ants com but to do nothing could.It was worth it leader to plant a fist plus over ear (he is guilty,he turned his back),he sat on the floor,writhing in pain,and the whole crowd scattered.More they didn't touch me.With one of the same house came a little later, one on one,asked for it.
Leader drove himself up,Crazy,like,reckless.Could the girl with the legs to prescribe.In 2000 guy just stabbed.Now in prisons for interviews.Do not communicate with him as with the others,who were then.I'm in this house, only one friend come,which I was in trouble threw

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

oops! ekshon went *crunch livers*

M
MunchkiN 616 15.03.20

hairy govnar
someone have to be to in 11, you 5 and grade 9 stand? no shame
well, there are interesting individual I remember 10 years ago arguing why дьябло2 fallout not strategy
why Gothic 1-2 is not shit
and your about the genre of PCA and Strategia.
and I just schA realized that strategies called games with sprite graphics and isometric camera
and Morrowind - it is not a strategy.
and schA karoche I finally when much has changed with me scaloti becomes tedious. TK I just do not understand half.

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.03.20

crunches livers
Here are the cannibal.

On topic:

t
theme11471 15.03.20

Den-z2011

Never seen at school ridicule because of the lack of bad habits.At least,in our class, this was not.I'm a vodka then I try,when to me 18 years 4 months left.I was 15 in the gym went,I'm not interested in booze.Interesting to this day.But games...I don't know,we can this disease.Don't need no drugs (though I tried never),games come on.Let's just say,way to have fun kind of holiday.
In the 8th grade due to some circumstances related to my dysfunctional family,I broke away from our gang in the yard.After school, went back there,felt that.Once the crowd got into it,their leader under@to be me was,I warned him that the teeth get.He didn't calm down.Well I received the promised tower.It was in the hallway,there is a narrow space.There were a few people,the crowd came down on me after I hit his forehead,dragged here and there like ants com but to do nothing could.It was worth it leader to plant a fist plus over ear (he is guilty,he turned his back),he sat on the floor,writhing in pain,and the whole crowd scattered.More they didn't touch me.With one of the same house came a little later, one on one,asked for it.
Leader drove himself up,Crazy,like,reckless.Could the girl with the legs to prescribe.In 2000 guy just stabbed.Now in prisons for interviews.Do not communicate with him as with the others,who were then.I'm in this house, only one friend come,which I was in trouble threw

On the subject of all this essay only the first line. Everything else - the story of your life.)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

theme11471
That was the word about the rogue.The most interesting thing in school was not like this,so so crowd.Usually a couple of outlaws chose a weak candidate and mocked him for studying.Girls did not touch.
And personally, I don't really care,pupil or student.Shit among older bulk.I people don't judge by age,but by their actions,comparable to their age
I wonder if people in the 4th decade of life and plays computer games,his identity shkolotoy called?

N
Nomen Ipsum 15.03.20

I think the student - imposed stereotypical word for generalization of a specific contingent of people who believe that in everything, in politics, in philosophy, psychology etc, in short in any areas, where you blurt out something and prove his innocence, resting only I think so, and rightly so, and in proving anything to humiliate the interlocutor, calculate IP etc) and That in 14 years of playing PW(MMORPG), communicated and still communicate with older people and have not said your age, everyone thought I was at least 23 years old) as well and met individuals 30+, that apmauti, that is utter inadequacy and inefficiency) Because the child's level of development when they were all not born we immediately with a program of MSU in my head)) But it's time for everyone, but alas, not everyone is))

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Schoolboy be ashamed,even if the student thinks of somebody he is not.When faced with reality,youthful idealism will burst like a soap bubble.But if the man on the 6th top ten behaves as if all around him the Earth revolves,wanders,collecting all the gossip(all the shit) in the district,discussing one and all as grandma's yard - I have sales words,how to call this.Some kind of insanity

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

Nomen Ipsum
Den-z2011
All right.

F
Fluffy Destroyer 15.03.20

Student and I use different concepts.

s
satanika2 15.03.20

Ful1
Oh the horror!!!

For me it is the same value. By looking at them, so sometimes the eyes on the forehead climb, and the ears fold, but as you begin to communicate, so normal just see. Often, they're just drawn to each other, and sometimes bend...And be ashamed that you are a student, just not worth it....we all were there! Just when the Internet was not....

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.03.20

Expression STUDENT for kids now offensive,like African-American NEGRO)

K
Kelluin 15.03.20

The student was never ashamed, the important thing is not to be shkolotoy. Different things

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

Different things
as a Jew and a Jew

P
Patriot PG 15.03.20

due to the fact that just beat off...
Found that shy.

R
Rela1s 15.03.20

A schoolboy there , and Yes shkolota!

F
Fluffy Destroyer 15.03.20

Worse than schoolboy sounds cock. :D

K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20

All who are in school - the schoolyard. Although shkolotoy can stay after school. But to stop it BEFORE its completion impossible.

T
TheReds1892 15.03.20

The student be ashamed to be just inevitable ))))))))))

P
Pokinul eto boloto 15.03.20

Do not be ashamed if the student is smart and appropriate.) Declare as not a student.