3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolya Trollya 15.03.20 02:30 pm

Shame to be a student?

Look, today the society has developed a generally negative attitude to the students. The reasons for this are quite obvious: school for creatures, which yet in no way succeeded and are sitting on the neck of the parents, often think too much and try to put yourself on a par with normal people. How do you think natural this situation and have you be ashamed of/hide that you are a schoolboy?
226 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astarte 15.03.20

Yeah we're clearly not in the track suffered, the topic of discussion ashamed to be a student and we are from a divorced demagoguery)))

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

And why to communicate with them? I think there are plenty(well, not fully of course) good people.

It's not about who is good or who is bad. Again, from my personal experience: the school is one big society and merge all. If you're quiet, unsociable or an intellectual, you become an outcast and give you crap. To fit in this society do not need to have bad habits or be bad enough to be... bydlovaty. After all, society needs to offer something that it took you, and the society consists mainly of cattle.
That is the whole problem. Even good people with a certain degree bydlovaty join this society and you're not.

Salomea

Yeah we're clearly not in the track suffered, the topic of discussion ashamed to be a student and we are from a divorced demagoguery)))

Well... We are discussing students, their habits and habitat. :) And this is a direct path to understanding the question if something is shameful is to be one of them or not.

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
Their habits and habitat just like in the animal world, you begin to feel a naturalist))))

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

theme11471
No matter how well the school is primarily a conflict of interest. And as in any society there exist specific company.
And you are not forced to be in such companies. Although I will say it again, in my time, and it was not so long ago, on bad habits and bydlovaty(fix) is not seen.

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

No matter how well the school is primarily a conflict of interests

Conflict of interests typically arises because of the difference in the intellectual and social level. In school, few people pay attention to social.

Salomea

LOL, Yes, I did set a tone in the phrase. :D

A
Astarte 15.03.20

theme11471
And along the way, the truth want to get only three)

n
no doubt 15.03.20

direct animal planet what

x
xSASHx 15.03.20

theme11471
I do not agree, social prevails.

It is Russia, where we look at your connections, not the mind. As silly as it may sound, it is.

N
Nevoeiro 15.03.20

wow how easily I share here the congregation for cattle and cattle.

n
no doubt 15.03.20

who does not jump, he is a redneck

M
Max Fry 15.03.20

http://z0r.de/3334

l
lookaway 15.03.20

students talk about the students. interesting.

n
no doubt 15.03.20

Ashamed to beat students?
and despite what depends on what)

t
theme11471 15.03.20

xSASHx

It is Russia, where we look at your connections, not the mind. As silly as it may sound, it is.

So most are not wealthy and do not have ties. I'm surprised that social status at school looking in the first place.

P
Pilat. 15.03.20

Shame to be a student?
and how

F
Fyori 15.03.20

Ashamed to be a moron...well, the girls beat.

n
no doubt 15.03.20

since when do the morons appeared shame?)

n
nikita2112 15.03.20

"the students ... are trying to put themselves on a par with normal people
I'm under the table with this phrase. As briefly and succinctly!

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 15.03.20

Thinking of the student !

(:

S
Spy Hunter 15.03.20

Need from adults to be born. Then all the rules will be)