3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stewie_ 16.03.20

Here's what you need, thank you!

K
Kostyan78 16.03.20

Thank you will bring down these cheaters

n
nikoniko 16.03.20

sinks that the guys up their

A
Alisinon 16.03.20

Thank you very much, and that almost in every match necessarily anybody have any input or aim.It is so infuriating when play normally do not give.

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

Try, although like the smaller they became, my wish citycam - go to hardcore modes, you will be in my team would be happy to fill :)

j
jedist 16.03.20

Thank you, and I really got!

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

By the way, not podskazhiet as in-game chat message from the buffer to insert, what are the keys to everything from the lobby voted against the cheaters.

p
pashol 16.03.20

this is sensible infa!

p
pavlentii987 16.03.20

well, as you will find out that the man cheating, can he just plays well,and it just so write complaints, for example to take me, sometimes rushing game of thirty and five kills,six deaths immediately write chitak and stuff,and maybe even misleading where it is not necessary what to do in this situation??

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

pavlentii987
For killcam seen that it from the hip twisting in all directions in the head, hits from a machine gun, and the account shows, 30/10 could still be a good player, but 50/10 love chitak.

A
Azog 16.03.20

pavlentii987
like so :
Steam and VAC just will not be banned....To determine Chita, VAC ensures that any programs did not interfere in the process of the game. If the intervention is registered, the data is sent to the Valve. Next is the comparison of the received information with the database of cheat Valve. If the fact of using cheats confirmed, starts the countdown to lock your account (after 2 weeks your account will be blocked). This is necessary to ensure that it was impossible to accurately determine whether the system at the moment specific cheat or not.
that is the complaint of players is the reason to check the account of whom has been sent the complaint! if it is discovered the use of third-party software,then its banned

0L1V3R 16.03.20

Was a case like that, joined in on the server... Look at the guy all Jedi hangs through the walls, I think normally plays, then look at the ratio of 98:2... we Rejoice. I knocked yaderku(and times 2-3), and then ends the map...
Cheater called Me Gusta

s
skamaz 16.03.20

Hmm, and if I have 2 in every match a cheater call and will report what will happen?
But I was just in Skype with a friend playing, and he tells me about the enemy.

A
Azog 16.03.20

skamaz
compares the received information with the database of cheat Valve. If the fact of using cheats confirmed, starts the countdown before locking account

M
Mc.NeaL 16.03.20

tvorog8088
do not tell me played in the MD2 Yes Chet so flooded that 43/1 shoot!
Noise was a kick, but cheats type shaft and aim never even in eyes saw.
So an honest man can really take over chitaka!

A
Azog 16.03.20

Mc.NeaL
yeah really what do you care who and what think about you? if you play honestly as they can ban you then?
here it is written:there is a comparison of the received information with the database of cheat Valve. If the fact of using cheats confirmed, starts the countdown before locking account
that is, will check Steam and VAC on third-party programs in your account

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

Mc.NeaL
Good theatre is, check always possible.

M
Mc.NeaL 16.03.20

tvorog8088
makatuk
no, I do not deny, and not worry about the ban, just the ego hews!

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

Mc.NeaL
Yes, out yesterday on a few maps a couple of really good players played on 40/10 stuffed, they are no one and not say a word, just mischief, and all by the fact that killcam saw that no IMoCom or valakom there is no smell, just a really high skill, so everything is OK, honestly players will not be banned.

s
shrabigus 16.03.20

makatuk
Play learn! And cheaters lost yourself!