3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
g
gaveha 16.03.20

makatuk
here you are merged,son;)
it is understandable,blurted heres and answer not
free,whiner

A
Azog 16.03.20

gavеha
AVU put yourself

...... and it seems that talking to an empty place

g
gaveha 16.03.20

makatuk
QED
once a youngster is unable to answer for the words goes to the person;)
everything is clear with you,I see no point in further communicating with another shkolnicami.

D
DeeLoc54 16.03.20

VAC works 100% don't know denunciations or not but it works..just slowly.
a long time ago=) I played MW2 and zae**whether citarasa. I set myself the BX, funny thing=) it is not much easier, but the advantage is.Yuzal advantage of about a month and a half and got banned.=( this account is not to ban the incentive - ban game on this account.
the moral of the fable - cheats-the floor, interea no...stupid to assert themselves.(for the inept)
ran in MW3 with all sorts of pukalok (Ump etc) it became interesting because I feel like a sheep - aims inappropriately almost - half clips - 1 dead
also hate the noobs with shotguns - identical pukalok..but still it is possible and with 1 shot to remove.
rats(campers)- evil furious. because I sit in corners/ bushes and during the rounds neither to breathe nor fart..waiting for a victim.
quick Skop liked me, that's where the real gain skill. studied somewhere around two months(playing hours day 2-3) and only with the sniper.the feeling is indescribable.
+ skill, + fun, when you know that you're a cheater ,so not really kill (although this is a skill waste) + pleasure when you imagine how a player Oh***AET what killed him exactly=) (remember,you ever get that?) I started studying QS it was after such repetitions,when me for a second with a sniper felled being close and from afar. this is IMHO interesting.

D
DeeLoc54 16.03.20

and who cannot find cheaters the incentive by nick strange, press Ffriends in the lobby shakes the list to the right, there will be a list of who you've played recently, there are looking for. then click on the nick=> add to friends.Open steam,and already there click send report

A
Azog 16.03.20

First Nigga

g
gaveha 16.03.20

First Nigga
all because you're a crab and used the public cheat

F
FrozenID 16.03.20

what you need, thank you:)

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

Citaci shit!

2MBLER 16.03.20

Caught a cheater. Where video vilademat that it was banned??

profile trims in the end

D
DeeLoc54 16.03.20

Shit you like and in Africa shit. I without cheating can clip with Barrett split on the cartridge is dead...and you're just a shit cheat

a
andrei76825 16.03.20

If you notice a cheater, give him the money)

A
Azog 16.03.20

andrei76825
to give money?he's a prostitute ?

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Illegal shit(pardon the expression)!!!!!zadolbali!!!!!!!!There are assholes who insolently used cheats even AimBot would shut off,assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I say to all cheaters-You armless freak that without read and Baba would not be able to sleep.You need to simamazonia game to play with dolls and all sorts!!!!!!!!!You cheats best 2-3 killa will do 20 times die!!!!!!!!!

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

-Alex83-
But it is correct.But you're too overestimated them a label without the cheats they would have at best made 2-3 kills and died 50 times.
By the way, if you want mono how often to vstrechat chitakov go into full-scale war(there are a lot of victims looking for).

2MBLER 16.03.20

repertoire the thing... the more reports the better follow the profile of the incentive - 76561198039057641
... http://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=f203ab744b4bd6361a6a8941a4f40dd9

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

2MBLER
Will consider.

g
gaveha 16.03.20

-Alex83-
wipe you tears,hysterical?)

B
BIBIK in da haus 16.03.20

gavеha
Sleeve utris better,bold as it is in the pan after frying.

A
AFRAN 16.03.20

A good way to get rid of cheaters is to leave the server and report it. To do anything we can't. We are not the creators Steamа and VACa.