3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azog 16.03.20

shrabigus
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/

s
shrabigus 16.03.20

makatuk
One in a thousand. And the idiots who have the hands of priests and in the skull paranoia is a thousand times more. What happens in the end? The answer is - learn to play. Easiest to blame everything on chitakov I will Say more. Playing against cheats, you can improve your skills much faster. In the end you are playing for money.

A
Azog 16.03.20

shrabigus
listen and if not a secret you are playing with cheats?

s
shrabigus 16.03.20

makatuk
It is no secret. Nirazu has neprobojan. I have a large, but cheats are not able to use and not kchemu. I just nenravitsya the howl when their own clumsiness to justify the mythical cheats. To use cheats is unsportsmanlike, to say the least.

V
Velios 16.03.20

Really, play neumeyut run poke in the wall ,and then yelling that the terms of some cheaters. How many times have I met such celebtv!!!

W
WTF-OMG 16.03.20

At me already about a lot of reports, although I don't cheat just good, I am glad that there is a record of the matches)

T
Trevor 16.03.20

The entry will not help. Now you can't look for another player in first person. Apparently developed themselves citaci.

A
Azog 16.03.20

Trevor
and so you can see everything from all angles
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/

W
WTF-OMG 16.03.20

Trevor Well, it means as in MD2 you will be banned for nothing

W
WTF-OMG 16.03.20

my record by the way for SD kV played 37 10 pure sniper on wasteland with serious opponents
68 and 3 on the Estate with a sniper rifle with a simple clan.

T
Trevor 16.03.20

it is clear that his aim, such as woodpeckers ban srazu. And if Volchak what do you see?

D
DIMANMANIA 16.03.20

The SEGA seen people killed me many times through the wall that I do not understand toli UAV it often felts cheater do you think ???

W
WTF-OMG 16.03.20

Trevor +1 although I aimom also often called.

F
FIRING 16.03.20

slept citaci BILLY and STEREO and HER NA

A
Azog 16.03.20

FIRING
so they .... to turn off assholes ....... let Barbie doll playing ))))))

p
pashol 16.03.20

makatuk
tried to ban chitaka, but list were the only members of the team... what then?

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

pashol
The incentive/ friends/ add there nick find and complain about nechesno the game socket in the upper right corner.

p
pashol 16.03.20

tvorog8088
danke

G
GTSas64Rus 16.03.20

Well, actually there is an easier method of exclusion of the player CHITAKA.
But it works only in HARDCORE mode.

For example, YOU have a team Chitak, take and shoot him in the back only after 5-7 murders that would disrupt his series. And they do it all team. Better yet, turn off, and then cut it with a knife.
Believe me he will leave the server.

R
RussianHunter 16.03.20

you can simply hijack an account)))