3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azog 16.03.20

pashol
the screenshot F12 or remember his nickname,then type in the search people on Steam

b
blade04_94 16.03.20

Naive. Well ban any vac chitaka what? He just can't play on servers with vac enabled, and any Call of Duty it has no effect. My friend ACC banned, and he was in MW2, in MW3 plays.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.03.20

How would the Nuba began to complain about a player playing better than them with the accusation chitak!.And these disgruntled kryvoruchky do not feed bread,give the current to spoil those who are best to their

w
wkot.vrn 16.03.20

Tula potsik
+100500
But they are still there, the peak-peak-peak... their mother. Not long ago from a machine gun(chosen) slapped a full clip into him from behind, he did not move, then turned and with one shot while I was changing his fool, threw me (and the video shows that immediately to the head) - it is, clearly I think the cheat(if there is one). That's not immediately realize that you need to remember it.
They do play something interesting? If there is such answer. Because you have the status of hands of the ...ops. Without Chita and a few moments will not last... =) even if you are around a kilometer away no one =).

3Games 16.03.20

guys, here's a question sochinila.
Here predpolozhim I play well, without cheating, plus my day...good luck there and so on... and that's a lot of people thinking that I cheat, take and complain about me to the incentive. And The Result? Banned without a trial?

C
CompBOO 16.03.20

VAC - Automatic system, denunciations not channel at all...
So what if cheat does not palitsya(surcharge) that listen to eternal Mat on a loved one

A
Azog 16.03.20

kompboy
well, you can see immediately,is no stranger to what you Chmyr
denunciation works perfectly ....... as well as on battle 3

A
Azog 16.03.20

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 16.03.20

Kam1kazy, but not really something?

C
CompBOO 16.03.20

If you see a cheater, it is better to bring down the servers, that I as a former cheater say...
Complaints will not help. A chance to ban tends to 0. Recently divorced pile 1 shoot 1 kill
Now I only run with the cheat turns off the smoke...
PS: If the other team 1 or more cheaters, then just include aim)))
Good luck, see you soon)

A
Azog 16.03.20

kompboy
I think the only CHEAT you even though as you play with people,not because there are more cheaters
WITHOUT CHEATS I'm ON a SINGLE SERVER DO NEFIG )))sorry but it's a FACT

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

Today came across a cheater with the nickname consisting of characters, the list of players participating in a battle I clearly have not found, had to support to write, see that the answer to the benefit of the incentive change nicks fixed.

C
CompBOO 16.03.20

what? CD and video is not proof, only VAC bans - but is much as possible then?
in the code about 5-6% of cheaters... and the exacerbation occurs in the evening hours.... play it in the morning...

t
tvorog8088 16.03.20

kompboy
Maybe even unreadable characters in nicknames to use banned, and the bread, the function of pozhalovatsya on not fair game what is also introduced.

A
Azog 16.03.20

kompboy
still to come dear)))I am eager to meet you at one of these here forums

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

skamaz
It is not cheating.You Buster, but it is also an unfair game.

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

By the way, I've seen cheaters 3 times, and every cheater I come across with a full set of cheats.I hate critters...

C
CompBOO 16.03.20

come on you, cheater cheater strife.
These creatures who thrash through walls with 1 cartridge..

D
DeeLoc54 16.03.20

PEL, I can't.. how to get citaci and greany VAC, why the heck to pay loot for a license if citarasa blood fold??? it is necessary to ban immediately, and the entire ACC and not a separate game...

A
Azog 16.03.20

Mr Link
who do you then play you will ,woodpecker