3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azog 16.03.20 12:53 pm

If you noticed Cheater (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3)

During the game press Shift+Tab, and then click [LIST of PLAYERS],
find list nick cheater and click on the link Profile next to the name, will open the profile page of the player,
where in the top right corner will list the Report abuse.
How account suspension, and modification of VAC occurs only if the complaints will be many.

171 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha_Debriz 16.03.20

Mr Link
He introduced himself.

g
gaveha 16.03.20

you're funny.themselves to blame TC Levite if you don't like something,so no,you start whining throughout the game,and then all the tears start to like this topic open)
and remember,the ban only fools with the public,and prosharenye guys Privat never touched)
pix.PlayGround.ru
case none of you whiners on this screenshot;)

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Hi all!!!I've read some posts and want to say the following Complaints will not help!!!!!!!!!!Though you obosris!!The maximum that you can and will achieve-that is, if the cheaters are banned on a specific server and all!Specific ban givesonly Steam !The system is called VAC-it is the kind of prog they navorochenny.Th .. if you can interested to tell you how this crap works.

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

I recently filled 35-5 ...one smart guy with 10 pristizh come to show off (I have a now level 36 without there prestige)you said cheater))))I'm not cheater ))))I just have not a big secret)))))))))))))))))))))))))))and cheats here neprichem))))but not always valid)))))))))

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

-Alex83-
And this secret-camping?

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

to be honest,I don't know what it is(((

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Ag048-master
what is the camping???

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Just MW3 is my first online game.I'm not so advanced spec. and many things I don't know.

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

But the response is good!!!experience in this game too are not sickly

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

-Alex83-
Camping is sitting in corners and inaccessible points.Many call campers rats.
In General, camping in the Niu mode(search and destroy)

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Ag048-master
Hi!By the way, I read that this is camping, in the Internet.To be honest,that's a pretty smart tactic but not to run as Well...Have udaleny not be cannon fodderI, as a military man,only FOR.As the saying goes, have to head to think))))))actually, I have a slightly different secret,about which I spoke))))))))))))))))

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Ag048-master
In General I've played before in MW3 .Pump up to prestige 9(almost got 10) and without any cheats!!!...Curiosity took over and I was tempted to CHEAT code((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((played-played and one day got BANNED(damn him)))))))I was there such achievement was...((((right now began again to play.Now, thanks to poluchenia experience when playing with a cheat,I know all the points and the path where the enemy usually runs.And of course the reaction I have normal))))Now of course I don't, under any circumstances, put a cheat!!!

A
Azog 16.03.20

-Alex83-
pretty soul-sypialnia confession )))

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

-Alex83-
Right!Because with cheats the meaning of the game is lost.

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

Ag048-master
that's for sure))))))))))))))

A
Azog 16.03.20

I agree, some just have not yet asserted itself in life such as gavеha for example, that use biblecode

-
-Alex83- 16.03.20

not seem bad the match was))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))WITHOUT cheats!!!

g
gaveha 16.03.20

makatuk
stupid chtol?
I wrote somewhere that this is my screenshot?no.
so from the findings,a whiner?

A
Ag048-master 16.03.20

-Alex83-
Yes, there you are envious+wrote shit about you

A
Azog 16.03.20

gavеha
learn to speak politely to strangers .... son