3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReservoirDOG 17.03.20

Nime NET
the pump is necessary only if you have not played GTA4 and never played GTA...IMHO

R
RevoTroop 17.03.20

hmm, in truth I(((

X
XboxHater 17.03.20

Nime NET
Unable to download or even to buy if you fanateesh of graphics and gameplay games the level of True Crime Streets of LA.))

E
EBLOMOZGA4 17.03.20

I say this even as
You can download only if you do anything before that G. V. N. And. not played

E
EBLOMOZGA4 17.03.20

PS: I play all reminded Tony hawk 4 , I even intuitively knew where the skate ramp and looking.... and then he looked THQ saw , and I all became clear...

Vashem slag rare

A
Alex Mahone 17.03.20

So a game. A real complete trash. I was waiting for it at least more or less good gameplay and thought I would be able to pass her time. Now, on the contrary, I think why did I do it was set. The only thing in the game definitely good is the soundtrack. But unfortunately that's not enough to love the game.

J
Just133 17.03.20

I unlike GTA4 the game to START and so I don't think it sucked!But with 6 fps playing.The soundtrack is awesome,count...well, imagine yourself on a low setting 6(!) fps,the gameplay is fun(especially the part time Dirty vigilante and run around naked with censorship(Ala 2: castaway mobile) and without a friend(again, Ala 2: castaway mobile),but still with a stupid smile on my face GG).In General the game was Newbiei GTA4 and NOT a very serious game.My rating 6.5/10.

Z
Zlobnyy93 17.03.20

Put a 1.9/10 the Game is not very impressed but after GTA IV in General play we won't only spoil the mood, but on the other hand can be of little neighing)))

X
XboxHater 17.03.20

I can say one thing on the PC games are shit.
In H360 to such a graph used to just. And 0 differences. Only optimization difference.

u
uamobile 17.03.20

Well, actually a complete mess, one liked to beat the can in the head and shoot that blood in different directions))) in General, TSA crap, chart type and Sanandres adey steal from GTA 4! My Rating 2/10 IMHO!

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 17.03.20

by the way,can cavo good system noticed if the lag vaapsche nah no - auto managed well (the Americans said)
if\C=0-15 the control starts a timer constantly turning angle is large,the gas strong....so decide for yourself

D
DmSoRrOw 17.03.20

The game is in, I personally liked) Optimization podkachala och Sina, graphics are not important to me. Important atmosphere of the game, clearly not a competitor to GTA but there are some interesting ideas and possibilities which deprived GTA4. And in General I consider the game a failure for the PC, and all games are developed for multiple platforms, for control sharpened by the controller, graphics optimized for consoles... and the end game-Boyan for the PC. I'm waiting for the patch =) the game for those who have no opportunities to play GTA4))) 5.5\10+opportunities ------ for the rough port...

P
PSIXO91 17.03.20

I like Toko waiting for the patch so have me is fine but when you go fast in some places, PTS strongly begins to tormozit!!! GIVE accccc

Z
ZeFL 17.03.20

Wanted to take a license. Now starting to reconsider.

X
XboxHater 17.03.20

*the game for those who have no opportunities to play GTA4)))*
Don't be ridiculous. The game is not buggy at units I guess. A GTA must be configured correctly and everything went smoothly.

PSIXO91
I've got that. Conclusion - walk.))

N
NiteLite 17.03.20

I have it not buggy, look in the profile konfu )))

I wonder what is on the developers ported the game? No, well I understand - 360-th game came out, the publishers got a lot of money, and it's time to do a sequel. But HOW can you be so clumsy remake the game? Optimization are lower than GTA 4, which, sorry, though they wrought, do not go right. Although, the SR 2 is much more fun than GTA 4...Want to know than read the review in this same forum...

A
Alex Mahone 17.03.20

Hmm. Personally I found that there was nothing exciting. As was noted above, like a soundtrack. The rest of the game turned out a complete mess. The physics generally suck, the gameplay is, frankly, too. And the story I am not hooked. In my opinion, much nicer again to re-take the same Gta San Andreas than play the Saint's Row 2. But this is only my IMHO.

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

2NiteLite
Will join your sayings.
PS And GTA 4 and CP2 have ( not my own ) to play on minimum requirements. Yes, all the beauty of these products I do not appreciate, but Saints Row 2 really liked. Yes, it is mostly inferior to the legendary project Rockstar, but I like it. And now, excuse me if GTA is better not to play Saints row?

X
XboxHater 17.03.20

Alex Mahone
+1

And now, excuse me if GTA is better not to play Saints row?
If it ishlo without lags because the more interesting the project Mercenaries 2, which I removed after 6 contracts, though, and ishla's fine.

T
Torpedon 17.03.20

2Real Nigga
The project itself is good, but as it was ported to PC, is another question...