3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.03.20 08:51 pm

Impressions from the full game on the PC. (Saints Row 2)

All the game came out,you can write your svetlenija from the PC version.If anyone knows where to get it, all torrent.
211 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zit08[Maksimum odinochest 17.03.20

To call this game simply do not dare!After GTA4 to play IT is simply impossible!so a tip for those who have not played GTA4:play in saints роу2,and then GTA4(only pass necessary!)and feel the difference!Zan-G don't know why they liked it,but MNU's and not every child will like it!and on account of the story in GTA4 is not necessary to drive!no, he is not beaten!why one and the same?????all except for the city(and then changed it!) new!I think such games never bore you!

S
SS86Precursor 17.03.20

GTA 4 is a masterpiece, and it's not even a game to call!!After GTA I'm 10 minutes into it pogamal and understood...

A
AwE777 17.03.20

Yes, Yes, Yes.
GTA any parts not to touch, and to even compare new games supposedly same poor graphics of the old part of the GTA.
GTA - masterpiece -FACT!
sales in the driver not the game,like in GTA.
And init in addition to the notorious graphics and possible hackneyed plots was gameplay, but here it is not, or hardly noticeable, and for me, completely invisible.
And about Saints Row 2, it is impossible to say anything definite. There is not even a matter of taste and color. Developed themselves a joint statement made. Do not want to say I had..., but all I will say... I had Saints Row 2 to 4йГТА to release, i.e., early.
Here, as in the army the saying - today's record is tomorrow's norm!))
The bar is now very high steel.
Even though I spit on the brakes in GTA4 on my far weaker machine, but same brakes, at a much more miserable plot and everything else in Saints Row 2 are simply not relevant.
Now)

I
IronSerg 17.03.20

Put the game about 7.3/10 let me Explain why:
1) after Reading the reviews, was expecting a wild lag, but ustanovil and after playing the first 4 hours, I was surprised, as the maximum (only antialiasing turned off) is excellent, brakes only when the car is traveling at high speed and then not always - so, the graphics I was quite ustraivaet.
2) Opportunities much more than in gta4 (a great create a pers, real estate fraud, auto tuning, a variety of entertainment, combat system, etc.)
3) game is easy and fun after a day of work or just in your spare time, this game, at least to me, perfectly relaxed.
4) still, she got better and more stable than gta4, where I was very strained very noticeable loading of textures on my fairly weak Radeon.
The main minus - too arcade the management of transport, especially compared to gta4, but 40 minutes later I used =)
PS And if developed will produce more literate patches on optimizing for vladeltsev mean machines, you will do fine.

Z

IronSerg!GTA4 rocky did the right thing and thrown out of the game, these silly,childish arcade elements!GTA4 this has become much more serious and increased in the view of many players!

I
IronSerg 17.03.20

Zit08
Did they correct, but on the gta4 forums many complain that they lack more variety of clothes or the same tuning cars compared to San Andreas. And, for example, I the facial animation in SR2 in the videos somehow liked more. Yes, the gta4 I your post does not criticize (except for optimization), so how it I would put 9.2 and not 7.3 as saints row2 =)

d
destinymine 17.03.20

Bought the game yesterday in the Central Department store for $ 135. Put on max slow, but the graphics have become cool. I liked the game. The worst thing is the brakes in the car and bad intelligence. Really liked the editor of the Persian. Hate the controls on the car just normal for the brakes impossible to go. With max1129 disagree about cars. They're all great. Just for a minute max, check and see how the cars are shiny and blur is cool and HDR. Should get the patch and everything goes. Will be on at least medium to play (for me).

Z

IronSerg the game just became an adult and the kiddies didn't like it!)))))

I
IronSerg 17.03.20

Zit08
Perhaps, though I have many friends and acquaintances over 20-25 years, and some of them do not have enough, though from childhood they've been released =) But in General, how many people, so many opinions, and how good any game is, there are still those who are not satisfied with something, you cannot please everyone))

Z

but I agree that still the majority of players still rocky please?!

I
IronSerg 17.03.20

of course pleased, but mostly the owners of weak computers (I take into account only the pc version), as previous gta could run on the samovars =) and with this part so had passed and many people simply are unable to appreciate it
p.s. modernizing Sori for the offtopic

S
SS86Precursor 17.03.20

))

z
zombie1532 17.03.20

The game is utter BULLSHIT

E
EBLOMOZGA4 17.03.20

I never thought that this game could be so ubojica.... Saints Row 2 - from my point of view . just a disgrace , even more than NFS'ka new

W
Wasteland 17.03.20

All that is good in the game - the sound, the character editor.
Everything else is IMHO a complete slapo. Andreas and that was successful.
More than 3 points out of 10 pulls. I doubt that the patches (if you will) something will change...

T
Tatarko 17.03.20

Sedna set decided to play the game again... o_o and played probably 6 hours)) of Otorvala couldn't... I gave up on physics, on the graph... in the game are varied and funny missions are so dumb)))) Mission where all polewali shit out of the truck I will never forget CDM
here, many compare it to GTA... so believe these two games can not compare!!))
PS.: OST 5+ ;)

b
bohmak 17.03.20

kick full otstoy

G
Guardian. 17.03.20

Impressions, well, let's say... not the most favorable...
The plot is idiotic, we were pleased with a Corporation UltOr I Umbrella recalled to your own delusional plans. =)
The second advantage - the ability to carry to choose the right appearance and style of wearing. What you need.
And the third is music. Some kompozitsii pleased.
Well, the disadvantages of ...everything else.

J
Jordan Braun 17.03.20

Yes Lana to you,why are you so vzelis the game)than it is like SA(and there are a shitload of clothes,and the appearance of the Persian me as you want(sales in SA such fishok were smaller)and a hut to build can)) - now, if the game was released at a time when SA came out - the competition kick-ass would be - and now GTA4 came out - and of course the views on these games, many has changed,now give the row with GTA 4,and the plot is twisted under detective).This game is not annoying in a special way,as someone wrote above, purely to relax in the evenings and sit to play it)the Game is fun, I do not know as there kanesh to play on minimal - impression much goes to minus on the game - but I put on max - so less)
I repeat - the game is not so full of junk(not like those words - trash,slag - crazy)).IMHO - ardent fans should be like SA - you SA love not for the graphics,not the plot - but for the fact that the game is a SIM character, and settohotspare

G
Grand Theft Aero 17.03.20

Rating 9/10.Do not drive on the optimization!!!Takaie in GTA4!!!